So it's tomorrow!

Hello!!

Just wondering what the latest plan is for tomorrow, and how many of you are marching (cos it seems pretty quiet here!!!) I'm unsure yet as to whether I can march as I may be coming in a bit later with a non-ace friend, but if you meet up afterwards I might be able to try and join you! There's a list of 100 or so people going, but i'm imagining it'll be a lot less... Shout if you're going! And is everyone taking a banner? If I go it'll be a last minute thing, and won't have time to make one..

Anyway, feel free to use this thread as a "Woot woot, it's tomorrow!" thread. It's a shame they've had to cut costs this year (and pretty embarrassing as it's supposedly 'world pride'!) Ah well... I'm sure it'll be fun, if a little rainy (in true Brit-style).

If I can't make the march then i'll cheer extra loud for you! And hope to meet some of you later in the day and/or on Sunday at the conference.

HAPPY PRIDE GUYS!! :cake::cake:

~Zanzibel

Yes, I'll be there, nothing will stop me from this! Last year was my 1st meet, it was great fun & everyon was cool! Had a pretty rubbish year since then - work wise & haven't been able to attend others but things have worked out in time for once :-D

Yes, I'll be there, nothing will stop me from this! Last year was my 1st meet, it was great fun & everyon was cool! Had a pretty rubbish year since then - work wise & haven't been able to attend others but things have worked out in time for once:-D

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone :-D

carried in bags

have an ace time you awesome people x

Trava u doma

I'll be there... Unless I mess something up..

I have nothing prepared yet, and my train leaves at 5.30 tomorrow, and I have an hour walk to the station and I'm SO SCARED. Of trains and everything and that I forget something and AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(Thank you for your attention.)

I will be there come hell or high water. The parade and the conference have been giving me stress headaches and random moments of panic so I'm glad that it's happening, see that it isn't going wrong and have fun!

Trava u doma

I will be there come hell or high water.

Don't... Don't even say that :|

Electric Barbarella

I'll be there, yes. ^_^ And a bunch of nice people I met today will as well! I hope tomorrow to meet many more AVENites~

Therefore, it's time for bed!

Mr_Charles

I'll be there, likely massively sleep-deprived, banner-less and wearing clothes picked off my bedroom floor with my eyes shut and possibly put on backwards, but there nonethless. *excited*

• 10 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator