What is your price?

TheBlueGreenie

TheBlueGreenie

Recently I was asked by a friend of mine if I would consider selling my male genitilia. Although this is a ridiculous concept since I can't think of what a person would do with a surgically removed penis. Anyways it got me thinking how much money would have to be offered to me to realistically consider having my genitials removed. If the cost of the surgery was covered by my HMO and if I didn't have to pee through a tube then I would say that I would start the bidding at $25,000 but of course this is just the starting price and I could see myself getting haggled down another $5,000. I would if Ebay buys and sells human appendages?

So what would your price be?

Thats a silly one.

Don't know if i'd sell them, i like to urinate standing after all.

Make me an offer (-:þ

Seriously, though, I wouldn't auction my goodies off, but if someone were to wave a large stack of money in my face, I might consider it. I probably wouldn't part with anything though, simply by dint of the fact that I like my body the way it is now.

Thank goodness being feamle I don't have to consider it.

Who would buy them anyway?

The sad thing is, I've had this conversation before with two friends of mine (although I think the question was castration, not removal). At the time, I was basically willing to take cost, but now I'd probably want at least $3k (enough to buy a new computer) for it, especially if removal were involved. One friend actually said he'd pay someone to do it, so long as it was painless, and we had my other friend up to over $500k and he was still refusing to part with it.

Live R Perfect

£5 million.

Not because I value it so highly but because I really wouldn't want to be mutilated in any way unless it was going to sort me out financially for the rest of my life ;)

I could never get rid of my penis, it's like a friend to me and sometimes I chat to it :shock:

I'd gladly sell my uterus for US$10 and surgery costs covered. :lol:

I already had half of my boobs removed (I had breast reduction surgery almost 2 years ago) but they were not saved for posterity. I'd sell those for $10 and surgery costs too. :lol:

str8fuknpimpin

what if you guys would still have your penis', they were just re-attached to the back, above your tail bone? 8)

now that would be something else.

anybody just prefer it in general? :o

It wouldn't take much, provided I'd have some means of comfortable urination (something like a vagina, I suppose). I find it gets in the way more than anything. But I've heard the same arguments about breasts. I just can't imagine anyone else valuing it at all, the concept is so absurd.

£5 million.

Not because I value it so highly but because I really wouldn't want to be mutilated in any way unless it was going to sort me out financially for the rest of my life ;)

You're absolutely right. Any mutilation, no matter how successful the operation was, would lead to increased health problems in later life, so only being financially set up for life would be enough. Being able to pee standing upright is vital to me. Given the lack of public facilities nowadays, I've often only had just enough time to dash to the urinal before letting go-having to wait for a toilet cubicle to be free would have inevitably resulted in unfortunate "accidents". So, while I would never allow my penis cut off for any money, I might allow one of my kidneys harvested but only for a rather high amount of £2 million or so, which is unlikely to ever happen.

Loki

My price for selling my genitalia? The person who wanted the organs in question would have to pay for my surgery to get them removed, plus $25G on top of that sounds pretty good - to cover any salary I'd lose during recovery time, and maybe a little left over to have some fun.

I don't think I'd charge for the organs themselves, since I wouldn't mind too much getting rid of getting rid of them. Granted, it's sort of cool being a member of the one known group of critters that can bleed for a week and not die, but having to deal with that once a month every month is really darned annoying.

Hmmmm ....

Anything below the waist will cost some serious bucks. Not because I have any use for the parts in question, but because the surgery is risky and those bits don't really bother me all that much. They're obsolete anyway and I can't imagine them being good for anything besides compost.

Now the boobs are another matter. I think losing them might actually reduce some health risks in the long run, and I certainly have no use for them. I would gladly pay to get rid of them, but the actual cost of doing so is WAAY beyond my means. Oh well.

*must remember to buy lottery ticket*

-Greybird

Some somewhere could make a fortune if they could figure out what to do with all this stuff!

I could never get rid of my penis, it's like a friend to me and sometimes I chat to it :shock:

you sure? lol

I would gladly pay to get rid of them, but the actual cost of doing so is WAAY beyond my means. Oh well.

*must remember to buy lottery ticket*

-Greybird

Dude! That's what insurance is for! :D

A pity that what the world organ market wants is kidneys, liver bits, stem cells, kidneys, bone marrow, kidneys, LOTSA compatible blood, kidneys, stem cells annnd - kidneys!

O, genitalia?

Wha' for?

o man :)

If I had a penis Id give it away for free :)

:lol: haha gurl, thats what u think now that u dont have a penis yourself. When you really have it, you worship it :lol: haha. Penis are for guys kind of walking around with a natural born gun against your body. To us our penis is a source of power. Its kind of without it we are powerless and weak. Its also kind of that part of your body that has a life of its own, so you basicaly don't really feel alone, cos its always you and yur lil friend :lol: whahah.

If you had a penis, you'll know what I am talking about lol.

I dunno if all the guys agree with me though, but thats my statement and im sticking to it! :lol:

Ummmm, okay..... *doesn't feel like that but is aware that most guys do*

When you really have it, you worship it :lol: haha. Penis are for guys kind of walking around with a natural born gun against your body. To us our penis is a source of power. Its kind of without it we are powerless and weak. Its also kind of that part of your body that has a life of its own, so you basicaly don't really feel alone, cos its always you and yur lil friend :lol: whahah.

have the organ, but dont get that

I want kids. After that, free.

To us our penis is a source of power. Its kind of without it we are powerless and weak. Its also kind of that part of your body that has a life of its own, so you basicaly don't really feel alone, cos its always you and yur lil friend :lol: whahah.

most guyz I know think like that :) :) poor things

Shorthair puppy for free to good home with loving owner, likes lots of gentle petting and scritching??? (-:þ

Ohhhhhh.... I'm very disturbedly demented.

wish you could have then thru some heavy duty necking

does it have to be heavy duty? :):)