What is your price?

TheBlueGreenie

If i could have my (female) genitalia and everyhting asosciated with them in a painless manner that would still allow me to excrete in a normal way removed, i would probably be willing to pay a small amount.

though that's right now. hoefully i will one day get over this sentiment

:lol: heheh.. my bad, i guess its only me :P

from my experiences with men and our society i dont think its only you. and i know this sounds combative, but do you not think that the comparison to a weapon is somwhat disturbing given the groutesque amount of sexual violence perpetrated by said genitalia. then of course there is the strange reoccurence of phalic imagery in weaponrey and architecture.

i recognize that this comment may upset some people. i do not want to spark anger or discomfort just some healthy debate and conversation.

I want kids. After that, free.

wish you could have then thru some heavy duty necking

does it have to be heavy duty? :):)

oh ya, you can heve it without that too :D

then of course there is the strange reoccurence of phalic imagery in weaponrey and architecture.

Then, there's also phallic imagery in plants (many trees are rather penis-like), natural rock formations, and animals (snakes, certain fishes, worms). I think oblong shapes are a matter of convenience (or chance, in the case of mountains). There are powerful reasons as to why weapons resemble phaluses: guns need a cannon for accuracy, spears are meant to keep the enemy AWAY from you, swords need a long cutting edge, arrows (and most projectiles) need arodynamics and axes... well, I wouldn't consider them phallic at all. In architecture I think it's due to either defense requirements (medieval towers) or necessity of living space (present day).

I will concede that a number of landmarks ARE rather difficult to explain (I just remembered the Futurama episode with the small Washington Memorial obelisk, next to the HUGE Clinton Memorial).

Kombucha2000

yeah, a penis might be a weapon with regards to rape and forced oral sex, but it certainly isn't a fatal weapon like swords. If a penis could penetrate a skull, abdominal or chest cavity, I would be scared :wink:

I dont liken the idea of people cutting my body apart while I'm still alive, so if the deal is between me or money, I choose me. If the deal was saving the life of someone I love by donating vital organs I would consider the situation .... but not for money.

yeah, a penis might be a weapon with regards to rape and forced oral sex, but it certainly isn't a fatal weapon like swords. If a penis could penetrate a skull, abdominal or chest cavity, I would be scared :wink:

lol, thats so funny

Well, there ARE some asexual flat worms that 'fence' with each other with their penises (or like appendage) until one punctures the other's skin and thus impregnates it. I know this sounds absolutely bizarre, but I read it in Discover some years ago.

I'd gladly sell my uterus for US$10 and surgery costs covered. :lol:

I already had half of my boobs removed (I had breast reduction surgery almost 2 years ago) but they were not saved for posterity. I'd sell those for $10 and surgery costs too. :lol:

I'd go as low as surgery costs and a cup of coffee.

Then again, I would pay to get rid of that useless genitalia business, so I guess that makes me odd.