Anybody coming via King's Cross?

Hello everyone!

This thread is to try to organize a group for people coming to the WorldPride March on July 7th via King's Cross.

Some people are not familiar with London and transportation so we'd like to arrange a meeting point for all the people who will be coming via this station.

The meeting time should be around 9.30 AM, but I'll leave the meeting point at people more familiar with the area (I've never been there myself, but people are asking for help to meet).

Thank you all, looking forward to meet you ^_^

Hello everyone!

This thread is to try to organize a group for people coming to the WorldPride March on July 7th via King's Cross.

Some people are not familiar with London and transportation so we'd like to arrange a meeting point for all the people who will be coming via this station.

The meeting time should be around 9.30 AM, but I'll leave the meeting point at people more familiar with the area (I've never been there myself, but people are asking for help to meet).

Thank you all, looking forward to meet you ^_^

Since I've been to King's Cross more times than I can count, peoples best bet is to meet at the top of the escalators leading to the underground station.

... and just to be even more helpful, I'll be there too ... with Mr. Edgar ...

So if you see a shortish chap holding a teddybear dressed in a dinner suit / tuxedo, that's me ...

Platform 9 3/4 huh? :D

You are thinking of St. Pancras, which is close by ...

Trava u doma

I might be there =)

I'm actually arriving at Paddington, but at 7AM already, so I think I may just walk up to King's Cross... Especially that I've been there already =)

Mrrrr? King's Cross doesn't have enough platforms for a 9 3/4 possibility?

ROWLING WAS LYING IN HARRY POTTER!?!?!

Mrrrr? King's Cross doesn't have enough platforms for a 9 3/4 possibility?

ROWLING WAS LYING IN HARRY POTTER!?!?!

No. Platform 9 3/4 is in King's Cross. Its just not between platforms 9 and 10. It used to be between 8 and 9 but then they remodeled and nows its over near the food stuff area. Its just a sign with half a trolly attached to the wall.

I'll be coming through King's Cross (I'm staying on the Northern Line) so I can meet up with you there. But since the time of pride changed, you might want to move the meeting time later?

A name is required

i think i will go throw this station of the underground....

so i can meet you all there :)

(i was in king's cross and in London once before this weekend, and it was long ago...)

I'll be coming through King's Cross (I'm staying on the Northern Line) so I can meet up with you there. But since the time of pride changed, you might want to move the meeting time later?

I thought Worldpride was moved earlier, from 1 pm to 11 am. I'm not sure it's a good idea to move the meeting time later in that case?

I thought Worldpride was moved earlier, from 1 pm to 11 am. I'm not sure it's a good idea to move the meeting time later in that case?

You're right; my mistake.

• 10 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator