Looking for asexual male partner

Ramitori

Hello there :),

I am 50 y.o. lovely eastern European origin asexual lady living in London, UK. I really miss decent asexual partner in my life :(. Please feel free to get in touch if interested. My email address scitori@gmail.com

Thanks&Regards

JimmyKeepCool

AVEN has some links to dating sites just for asexuals, you might want to try your luck there.

The Great WTF

Not to be rude, but AVEN is not a dating site and using it as one is generally frowned upon. If you want to meet people, try browsing the meetup mart section and looking for meetups in your area. Also, as Jimmy suggested, there are dating sites you can check out. You'll have a lot more luck there than here.

I looked up this person's previous posts. They've been on AVEN for several years, but only have a handful of posts, all nearly identical to this (with the age updated), and very little info in their user profile. Sounds like a great way to connect with people. :P

I looked up this person's previous posts. They've been on AVEN for several years, but only have a handful of posts, all nearly identical to this (with the age updated), and very little info in their user profile. Sounds like a great way to connect with people. :P

Your post either seems mean or it just demonstrates a lack of empathy.

You don't have to be nice, but that doesn't mean you have to be a prick either.

Gosh,what a warm welcome! Thanks a lot! I have been on some of those dating sites for asexuals and was really surprised by number of straight people looking for sexual relationship god knows why?! Actually there are not that many dating sites for asexuals and database is quite poor .... meets up also did not help, too young people, besides I was very much in doubt if they were real asexuals, they looked like just curious ones ... well another disappointment here ...

I'm going to ignore the rude comments from one of the previous posters above.

If you want to meet people on AVEN it might help if you would spend time here, participate by posting, fill out your user profile, and get to know people and let them get to know you. Then, if something happens it happens. There are people who have gotten together through this forum, but they did it by getting to know each other on the forum and developing friendships and relationships from there. Usually without their main purpose being to develop a relationship (or at least not their main expressed purpose).

Coming onto a forum that is not a dating forum, posting a few nearly identical posts that read like single's ads once a year or so just is not a great strategy.

That's just reality.

Notte stellata

If you want to meet people on AVEN it might help if you would spend time here, participate by posting, fill out your user profile, and get to know people and let them get to know you. Then, if something happens it happens. There are people who have gotten together through this forum, but they did it by getting to know each other on the forum and developing friendships and relationships from there. Usually without their main purpose being to develop a relationship (or at least not their main expressed purpose).

Coming onto a forum that is not a dating forum, posting a few nearly identical posts that read like single's ads once a year or so just is not a great strategy.

That's just reality.

THIS.

You may think posting a dating ad is the "faster" way to find someone, but no, not on a forum like this. Because people can't know you as a person from a simple ad like yours.

Good luck anyway. :)

Well ... if anybody would be interested, we would get to know each other later on ... no ones dating post never gives the whole picture ..

Well ... if anybody would be interested, we would get to know each other later on ... no ones dating post never gives the whole picture ..

But as is obvious from AVEN's Front Page and all the threads you can see, it isn't a dating site, and your post gives only three points of info: where you live, your age, and your gender. If you want to post on real dating sites, you need to do more than that.

We understand that it is difficult to meet other asexuals. As someone suggested, try posting in the Meetup section of AVEN, but not asking for dates -- just to go to meetups.

darkbluent

hahaha, ouch (some of the responses). Try the meetup section & getting involved in the AVEN community - that ought ta help you find someone if you really think its a good idea to look here (wouldn't know, i don't really go looking in the first place).

sydneyniceguy82

come on leave her alone there are heaps of people in here who are looking for partners too !

i wish you all the best and good luck with finding your partner ;)

Interesting, with all the threads about what would you like in a relationship to actively seeking relationship- are the majority of people on this site a part of the actual "dating" sites (Acebook or Asexualitic)? I would think people wanting asexual or asexual related relationships would have a lot of luck there or is it like any other dating site and it really comes down to "clicking" with a person.

One might assume there is a formula for finding someone- you know christians going to christian dating sites or something similar. But does that really increase the chances of you finding someone that you will be happy with? Could your chances for love be more random than that? Assuming you find someone with the same asexual standards as you there are a multitude of variables that repel or bring people together.

I dont know, I sometimes wonder if someone's chances for love are just as good with an asexual as they are with a sexual. Theres nothing to really dictate this weird thing called love. Because lets face it, any monkey can get into a relationship- I see that on the Jerry Springer show all the time. But true love... a healthy love... thats something I dont think you can map, guide, or predict your way to.

Archived