threesomes

glass weegie

threesomes  

1. 1. do you like them?

• yes
    • nope
    • maybe? (elaborate if you can)

glass weegie

between the poll and the title description i've pretty much summed it up. discuss whether you like threesomes and why/why not.

Janus the Fox

Perhaps it's my bisexual hive-mind, but I probably wouldn't mind threesomes... MMF (middle guy stuff) in particular :ph34r:

I cannot view it out of love or anything unless within an open poly relationship, but something like a chance for fun and that's I believe its all that there is to it.

i would never be in one. they are afetish i prefer to read about specifically mmm

Alan Degas

It can be interesting to watch and I'm sure it can be tons of fun for the folks involved but it's not really something I am personally interested in doing. Kinda like skateboarding.

I don´t get threesomes at all.

The Great WTF

I have a friend who is very fond of threesomes. Lucky for him, his husband is, too. Currently they're nursing an infant poly relationship with his not-quite-an-ex-anymore that I'm looking forward to seeing develop.

For me personally, it's something I am curious about but most likely it will never happen because of my trust issues and my and Gin's differing taste in potential partners. His first pick is down near the rapist end of my "do not want" list and I don't really have any kind of pick, just an ever-growing list of "hell no"s and "do not want"s.

I do think having a poly relationship (a REAL poly relationship, not one with a whiny unwilling boyfriend in the middle like how my and Gin's relationship started) would be an interesting experience if we could agree on the person.

I've been invited to a few (I'd make it 3) but I always turn it down since I don't know the other person at all. Not comfortable enough with the idea of a threesome to not know both other people at least a little.

Almost had a threesome with a female best friend of mine and my then boyfriend. Problems was that she'd do it for $10, and I don't approve of prostitution D:

I have had a three some one night stand in the early days trying to see wether my then unkown at the time asexuality was something that just meant I needed a higher stimulus. As it turned out I enjoyed it but it did not arouse anything in me so I would have to say for me I'm glad I tried it but doubt if I would ever do it again.

never odd or even

I've been invited to a few (I'd make it 3) but I always turn it down since I don't know the other person at all. Not comfortable enough with the idea of a threesome to not know both other people at least a little.

lol, I've been invited to one a couple of times by this one couple who I am friends with... I dont particularly feel comfortable because I've never had sex, and they are fairly sexual, and I think it could get awkward and messy and complicated, especially being both trans and ace with a cis straight couple....

I've done threesome kissing before... mostly just wet. and awkward.

I am amused at this thread.

Well, I could picture myself being in a 3some with 2 ladies...

I've done threesome kissing before... mostly just wet. and awkward.

ROFL... I don't know what threesome kissing is, but it sounds scary/hilarious!

Great Thief Yatagarasu

The overly-curious, filthy part of my brain that often wonders about dirty things has indeed conjured up some great scenarios about threesomes. Mostly me being squished in between two guys who know what they're doing - all I'd have to do is hold on tight and trust them. I think there's something about that scenario which, for me, appeals to my occasional submissive fantasies and my interest in watching men go at it. I doubt I'd ever really be interested in doing this in real life, though - if I do, it'd be purely for curiosity's sakes.

Notte stellata

My boyfriend is quite interested in MFF threesomes, and the best part for him is the FF part. :lol: But I'm not into that.

My ex-partner used to suggest that when our relationship started. I talked with women friends and some of them said their partners/husbands had suggested it. The guys, however, were not interested in FMM threesomes. :lol:

glass weegie

why are threesomes hot? is it simply double the partners=double the hotness? :huh:

why are threesomes hot? is it simply double the partners=double the hotness? :huh:

Kind of, because there are things that can be done with three people that can't be done with two. Double penetration... etc.

Tried 'em, liked 'em, would do one again and probably will because my boyfriend really wants to. My only thing is that I don't like to have sex with people I don't know pretty well, so finding a third (or fourth) is pretty hard.

If you're with people you like and trust and think are sexy, a threesome isn't that much different from any other kind of recreational sex.

Mr Stranger

They sound clumsy. Too many appendages in too little room.

zoidberger

Yeah... I've never really understood this. I also don't get the whole "girls making out together" thing that's supposed to be a turn on for most guys.

Ha ha I just DO NOT get threesomes! I always picture trying to plug something into an electrical socket - clearly, one plug to one socket. And then there is this third plug that can be balanced on top in a variety of weird ways, but it's not actually plugged in....no way man. Or like adding a third wheel to a bicycle... you can do it, it just doesn't make a ton of sense! I just think it's hilariously awkward looking. :P

I wonder if threesomes are more about the risque mental next level of eroticism rather than the actual act.

Member4445

My boyfriend kept wanting one at one point. I didn't want to. I mean, how would I know who's touching me? And what if someone orgasms first? Most importantly, someone would be blocking my view of the tv.

Alphaprocess

I've had threesomes (MFF)* but always end up more interested in one partner than the other, so it doesn't really work for me. Maybe that's part of being more interested in the 'connection' part than the sex bit.

*I think one was technically a foursome.

Sounds kinda kinky. I've been curious about them: watched some god-awful videos, read some "real stories". I could see how it could potentially be interesting. From what I've... er, seen (if that even means anything, hahaha), it does tend to focus on one person.

Although....

They sound clumsy. Too many appendages in too little room.

This. Exactly. :lol: Two bodies have enough appendages together as it is!

I like the idea of threesomes.

I could see myself in one with 2 guys or a guy and a girl.

Though I think I'd get more out of watching one xD

My boyfriend kept wanting one at one point. I didn't want to. I mean, how would I know who's touching me?

With only 2 other people that's not so much a problem... I've never been in an orgy but in those situations it may be harder to tell. In a threesome, though, the people are easy to keep track of.

Most importantly, someone would be blocking my view of the tv.

:D I left the two others in my threesome to play by themselves and I went off to watch Electra. So I feel ya.

Archived