Meeting up

Last year some of us met up in a few tube stations and then this cafe, but if even a third of us turn up that wont be big enough.

So, for purposes of booking trains, anybody have any ideas on when and what time we'll meet up?

• 4 weeks later...

If the weather is reasonably ok, perhaps one of the parks would be a good meeting spot? :)

• 1 month later...

The day of the march? I heard we were meeting at around 11am at Baker St station.

I think I heard something similar to this but I can't remember where I read it.

We don't know how many will be there but, well, anybody keeping an eye out on events will know that times have been changed because the Pride organisers (the event organisers, not us lot) are just... gah.

Keep an eye out for updates, we'll have details on meet up soon.

Due to a last minute change by the organizers of WorldPride that was announced today (Thursday 28th) for the first time, the start time for the parade parade has been moved up from 1:00pm to 11:00am.

As a result, we will now be meeting at 10:00am on the morning of July 7th, at the Baker Street station. Look for ace flags!

For more info on the new start/meet times, see the announcement here: http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?/topic/76105-urgent-update-on-worldpride-march/

• 10 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator