survey on asexuality

Lord Happy Toast

How would you have any idea of my age/social structure dynamics/race, since they're not on my profile? And even leaving aside the fact that many profiles don't have those data posted (or the data may not be truthful), have you inspected every profile on AVEN?

There's no point in making assumptions about the demographics of AVEN, except perhaps to say that AVENites skew toward being younger than 40. Even that is suspect.

People in forums offer a great deal of personal information either knowingly or unknowingly. Just by reviewing many posts and threads Sally I have seen information that would lead me to feel you are well respected in aven, over the age of 60, have your personal messaging system mostly turned off, have previously worked in a lawyers/legal office, are of the jewish faith and you live in or near seattle?

Looking through aven it is not that difficult in general but not always, to discover and make observations about it's membership. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.

Timeas, I agree the survey is useful but questioned the reflection of Asexuality as a whole through one forum. A point of concern for myself is the apparent suggested link within the request of depression and Asexuality.

Philip027

Done

Archived