Things That Annoy You

S&D

DracoBorealis

People who chew with their mouths open. I don't care if you talk with food in your mouth, or even what your other table manners are like, but for goshsake, chew with your mouth closed and stop smacking your lips!

That's really the biggest one.

YES! I do care about table manners, and manners in general, but people who eat like that make me want to punch them in the face -especially if they are sitting right across the the table from me. And why oh WHY can't people chew quietly? If you have teeth, you do NOT need to munch on normal food so loudly one can hear it from the other side of the restaurant/dining room/whatever.

Chickenpede

My neighbor who whistles loudly and off-tune at virtually all hours of the day. And then sometimes it's actually a song I recognize, so to cover it up I search for the song on youtube and blast it at high volume. Also, whoever it is that opens the window in the dorm bathroom when it's snowing outside.

Maybe this just happens where I live, but there are people who leave there Christmas decorations up all year. Take them down, people!

Day Dreamer

-People who think that kindness is equivalent to weakness.

-People who correct others(in a disrespectful way).

Maybe this just happens where I live, but there are people who leave there Christmas decorations up all year. Take them down, people!

It's not just where you live.

The Great WTF

People implying that you are somehow weak or less functional for asking for help. I utterly despise having to ask for help or advice and avoid it at all costs, but I'm not so stupid as to think it somehow lessens me as a person. Everyone needs help sometimes and there's nothing wrong with asking your peers for advice.

"I don't get paid enough for that."-type comments. I was raised to work hard no matter what I'm getting paid because it makes a good impression on your employer and the customers you serve and it irritates me to no end when people do a half-ass job just because they think they deserve to get paid more.

LiteralNovice

People who try to defend incredibly vile acts against humans.

Glee.

FUCKING GLEE.

False allies.

Insane, forceful, perverted bronies.

People who think I should make babies because I have a working vagina.

People who want revenge as opposed to justice.

Brats.

Slut-shaming.

"Motivational" songs.

Misandry.

The Hunger Games.

People with visible buttcracks.

Egocentric people.

American Idol ripoffs.

American Idol (or ripoff) contestants that get famous and make shitty music (eg Reece Mastin, One Direction, etc.)

Extremists.

People who are anti-choice.

People who advocate male circumcision in general.

Rick Santorum.

People who throw around the word "ableism" (aka WELCOME TO TUMBLR).

People who actually are ableist.

The trend of being a different sexuality when really you're straight.

People who think they're better than others because they're not "normal".

Weeaboos.

95% of Vocaloid songs.

Stupid novelty songs.

The success of people that have done nothing for society compared to people that have done so much for society.

The lackluster humor of many comedians (including those that try to rip off George Carlin and fail).

Taking care of kids.

PeTA.

People who focus more on innuendo than content.

Mothers with "Golden Uterus Complex".

Child abuse.

Abuse in general.

American Idol contestants with long lasting musical careers (eg Kelly Clarkson, Guy Sebastian, etc).

Hipsters.

Indie films, music, fashion, etc.

Gender stereotypes.

Police brutality.

The fact that KONY2012 still hasn't died off.

People that use "anorexic" as an adjective to describe body type.

People that use "autistic" as an adjective to describe a socially awkward kid without autism.

People (you see a trend?) that get mad at people if they want to fill a stereotype (eg a fat person eating McDonalds or a gay guy being a drag queen).

People that can't accept they don't like what you like.

Ke$ha.

That extended vowel thing people do in songs (eg. in songs like "Blow", "Moves Like Jagger", etc).

Ponifying things that clearly have nothing to do with MLP (eg. Fallout Equestria).

Hot Chelle Rae (espeically their song "I Like It Like That" which sounds exactly like their last hit).

People that act like they're high and mighty because they are religious.

People that insist you swap words around to make them sound better (eg. instead of saying "coloured person" you have to say "person of colour").

Political correctness.

Anyone against same-sex marriage but say they aren't homophobic.

The bullshit claim that civil unions and marriage are the same thing so we don't need to advocate same-sex marriage (all I can say to that is this).

Cowards that block before the person they're talking to replies.

People that use false health statistics as an excuse to be a bigot (eg "I hate fat people because they can die from diabetes and other obesity disorders", ignoring the fact that skinny people can die from diabetes too.)

People that dismiss asexuality as a legit sexual orientation. (Why didn't I say this sooner?)

People that put polyamory/polygamy on the same level of pedophilia or bestiality.

People that think listening to older genres as opposed to pop are so cool.

People that gush on and on about spoilers or updates for My Little Pony, Homestuck, anything, etc, on Tumblr and not even bother to tag that shit. (Tumblr Savior works wonders.)

The fact that Tumblr Savior doesn't even work on Firefox.

Ending this list when clearly I can think of other things that annoy me but I have no idea what yet.

This list will get larger.

The Great WTF

Weeaboos.

Uh, what are weeaboos?

Obsessive fans of anime that stick random Japanese words into their sentences, obsess over select portions of Japanese culture, and generally make nuisances of themselves with their obsession. They're a very extreme and annoying portion of anime fandom that give the rest of us a bad name.

Weeaboos.

Uh, what are weeaboos?

Obsessive fans of anime that stick random Japanese words into their sentences, obsess over select portions of Japanese culture, and generally make nuisances of themselves with their obsession. They're a very extreme and annoying portion of anime fandom that give the rest of us a bad name.

Thanks for the explanation.

cleuchtturm

Weeaboos.

Uh, what are weeaboos?

That describes 2 of my friends to a T. Had no idea there was a term for it.

The Great WTF

Weeaboos.

Uh, what are weeaboos?

That describes 2 of my friends to a T. Had no idea there was a term for it.

I learned it from a few friends who were vehemently insisting they weren't... an hour after arguing with me about some random aspect of Japanese culture that they picked up from an anime.

-People who think that kindness is equivalent to weakness.

THIS. This so much. In the town where I live it seems like the slightest display of manners, like moving a little bit to the side so someone can get passed, is seen as weak. It drives me crazy. I thank the hell out of people (if that's possible) who are kind and display good manners to try and re-enforce what they're doing.

Janus the Fox

Kids that fail in online games that go on to rant about how much the game sucks or throw the odd homophobic remark to others, just because they died a few too many times. That is sometimes kind of funny the more younger, more feminine that kid sounds or if another player talks back. :lol:

People who try to defend incredibly vile acts against humans.

Glee.

FUCKING GLEE.

False allies.

Insane, forceful, perverted bronies.

People who think I should make babies because I have a working vagina.

People who want revenge as opposed to justice.

Brats.

Slut-shaming.

"Motivational" songs.

Misandry.

The Hunger Games.

People with visible buttcracks.

Egocentric people.

American Idol ripoffs.

American Idol (or ripoff) contestants that get famous and make shitty music (eg Reece Mastin, One Direction, etc.)

Extremists.

People who are anti-choice.

People who advocate male circumcision.

Rick Santorum.

People who throw around the word "ableism" (aka WELCOME TO TUMBLR).

People who actually are ableist.

The trend of being a different sexuality when really you're straight.

People who think they're better than others because they're not "normal".

Weeaboos.

95% of Vocaloid songs.

Stupid novelty songs.

The success of people that have done nothing for society compared to people that have done so much for society.

The lackluster humor of many comedians (including those that try to rip off George Carlin and fail).

Taking care of kids.

PeTA.

People who focus more on innuendo than content.

Mothers with "Golden Uterus Complex".

Child abuse.

Abuse in general.

American Idol contestants with long lasting musical careers (eg Kelly Clarkson, Guy Sebastian, etc).

Hipsters.

Indie films, music, fashion, etc.

Gender stereotypes.

Police brutality.

The fact that KONY2012 still hasn't died off.

People that use "anorexic" as an adjective to describe body type.

People that use "autistic" as an adjective to describe a socially awkward kid without autism.

People (you see a trend?) that get mad at people if they want to fill a stereotype (eg a fat person eating McDonalds or a gay guy being a drag queen).

People that can't accept they don't like what you like.

Ke$ha.

That extended vowel thing people do in songs (eg. in songs like "Blow", "Moves Like Jagger", etc).

Ponifying things that clearly have nothing to do with MLP (eg. Fallout Equestria).

Hot Chelle Rae (espeically their song "I Like It Like That" which sounds exactly like their last hit).

People that act like they're high and mighty because they are religious.

People that insist you swap words around to make them sound better (eg. instead of saying "coloured person" you have to say "person of colour").

Political correctness.

Anyone against same-sex marriage but say they aren't homophobic.

The bullshit claim that civil unions and marriage are the same thing so we don't need to advocate same-sex marriage (all I can say to that is this).

Cowards that block before the person they're talking to replies.

Ending this list when clearly I can think of other things that annoy me but I have no idea what yet.

This list will get larger.

Marry me.

(For the 99% most part)

Beware The Demopan

Y'know, before it turned into a derogatory slang towards anime fans/japanophiles and a term for a stereotypical anime fan, it came from a comic where if anyone says it gets paddled (as I pointed out before). But me, I prefer to call them SAFs (anagram for stereotypical anime fan) to avoid getting paddled. But despite how annoying most may be, they can be nice. Of course, they drive me insane (I never was a SAF, though I came close), but there are some ways to round their way of thinking.

Acronym actually. An anagram is a word that can spelled by rearranging the letters of another word. For example, slap is an anagram of laps.

I did think of something, but now I can't remember what it was. Now that's annoying!!! :wacko:

cleuchtturm

When I get an itch on my head in between the air holes in my helmet.

Beware The Demopan

Acronym actually. An anagram is a word that can spelled by rearranging the letters of another word. For example, slap is an anagram of laps.

I did type in 'acronym', but the auto-correction thing must'ave messed with it when I didn't notice.

Also, I learned 'slut' and 'lust' have the same letters, and both involve the one thing the majority of my own species (humans) is obsessed with.........

The way sleeping works for me 90% of the time...

I get extremely tired, go to sleep, then wake up not even an hour later with a decent amount of energy.

Then the next day/later on that day I get really tired at an awkward time like 6:00 PM.

• 2 weeks later...
reasonsfordefyingreason

When people try to rush me into something then can't be bothered to do so themselves e.g. whenever we go anywhere it takes a stupidly long time to prepare. I get nagged into preparing as quickly as possible then I wait around for half an hour before anyone else is ready to get in the car. Urgh.

People who feel the need to spit out constant lame one liners because they're deluded enough to think their funny or just can't shut the fuck up.

When people try to guilt trip me when I screw up mildly instead of just telling me to stop doing X. I'm having problems with an english teacher just now and after my mum spent ages in the midst of a "How DARE that bitch treat my precious baby that way" rant she suddenly gets pissed at me and says "She's PAID to help YOU you know!" Which is why it's so agrivating that she doesn't. My mum also used to have the habit of screaming at me for something causing my mentally disabled brother to get anxious then scream at me more for upsetting him.

When I'm supposed to just accept crappy behaviour because the person doing it has a condition or is "stressed" or something. I confess to being needlessly bitchy at times and I'm far from proud of it but I don't expect instand forgivness because I'm an aspie/ was annoyed at the time etc. I've already ranted about the bratty inreach kid we had who threw a never ending tantrum the entire time he was there and how my mum got all sanctamonious on me for getting pissed about it. She also told me the story of a nurse she witnessed yelling at a mentally handicapped woman having difficulty and how this was fine because looking after disabled people is stressful. Unless they're our darling boys. Then it's unforgivable.

The fact that my dad is over 50 and still literally whinges when something goes the slightest bit wrong for him. I'm listning to it right now.

When people get the definition, causes or symptoms of mental health problems wrong.

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK... YES!!! <_<

The Great WTF

Small children whose parents let them run all over the place screaming at the tops of their lungs. *is watching three particularly annoying examples right now*

Asexual/antisexual/any kind of elitism *may be witnessing an example of this, too*

Another thing: The phrase "new and improved". If something's new, there was nothing before it, therefore it can't be 'improved'. And if something's improved, there was something before it that needed to improved upon. Therefore, it isn't new.

Or irrespective for that matter. After all, "irregardless" is the love child of both words.

Trust

Unfounded Arguments

Narcissism/Pessimism

Prejudice

Moderators Allergies :P

And... That's about it.

Trust annoys you? :huh:

It does... Well, that is, for me. I can't seem to trust anyone truly without betraying them thereafter... -_-

Well, no matter. Kinda complicated after that, so I'll just leave it at that. ^_^

Archived