Things That Annoy You

S&D

Finally, an 'annoys you' thread! If there is already one of these, then sorry~

Basically, just come here to post your day-to-day annoyances.

Have fun!

The Great WTF

This runs the risk of turning into a Hot Box thread very, very fast....

Things that annoy me:

Steven Moffat

The fact that marijuana, despite being less harmful than legal drugs like alcohol, is illegal

Obsessive fans

Twilight

Rude, ignorant, or otherwise annoying customers

People that shove their religion on me or use their religion as justification for mistreatment of others

College

My boyfriend's roommate

Judgemental and/or narrow-minded people who can't keep it to themselves

Metal Fuschia

My roommates

People I think are stupid (I hate stupid ppl)

strangeLady

People who hover

People who treat me like I'm stupid (literally, a low IQ)

Lines at Dunkin' Donuts (either window or walk-in)

Traffic

Friends who want benefits

Managers

Not being heard/listened to

People trying to return jewelry without a receipt WE HAVE A 30 DAY RETURN POLICY ON JEWELRY WITH RECEIPT NO RECEIPT NO RETURN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS IT IS PRINTED ON YOUR RECEIPT

People who don't read the not-so-fine print

Best believe there is probably more that I can't think of right now because I've been up since 6 a.m.

significantlysilent

At the moment--people who decide to order food at a restaurant, and then not eat it. Espeicaillly if it is nasty and sticky/slimy/melted--so on.

~I am the one who collects the plates, and scrapes all that crap into the trashcan using my fingers.... It is sooo gross.... <_<

Ignorant people

People who think that quiet=shy and want me to be loud like they are so I'll get over my "shyness"

Tons of traffic at random hours of the day

People who deny information just so they'll be the only ones who know

cleuchtturm

At some point or another, everything eventually annoys me. Just depends on what mood you catch me in.

People who complain about the things that annoy them.

Wait... >_>

Being at a restaurant 30 minutes after paying the bill because of small talk. I can tell the staff is annoyed and it annoys me too.

People who assume I'm going to be Brian Peppers

- Most forms of 'modern' architecture

- People who shoot animals but don't eat them

- People who squash bugs, or torture them

- People who ask me 'why I'm so quiet today'

(can't i just listen...)

- Narrow-minded people of any sort

- All forms of discrimination

- Education systems in general, and elitism

- Good-looking people who clearly expect to be treated different

- People who get a window seat on a flight and keep the shutter down throughout

- Baristas who don't know what they're doing

(please know what you're doing, i skip lunch to pay for the frappe, it means alot to me)

- Donut chains without :cake:-donuts

- Stuff designed only for right-handed folks

- The fact that i can't fly...

People, Trains, or Buses being late

People who tell you their entire life story after having known you for 30 seconds

When microwave food comes out slightly soggy

Oh and when my cat gets in my way when I'm trying to type

and Mega Mitosis completely agree with you on the flight window seat thing

Mmm, sometimes, I do all the work, then my director makes the announcement and he gets all the credit... oh fiddle sticks... tee hee.. :)

Commercials where men are portayed as sports loving idiots who can't walk into the kitchen without setting it on fire.

Ignorant people, who deny that their way of thinking could possibly be wrong.

People who hurt kids

Slow drivers on the road (usually in big cars)

reasonsfordefyingreason

Bigots who don't have the balls to admit they are bigoted and make up pathetic excuses for why their beliefs are valid.

People who just stand in the middle of coridors and walkways and get pissy when people try to move past them.

Non-minorities bitching about "opresion" and "discrimination" whenever a minority has something go right for them or they get told off for being a bigot.

When complete strangers notice something unusual about you and decide they have a right to know all about it.

When people get morally outraged about you critisising their favourite show but the only argument they can come up with is "ur a haaaterrr". Seriously just try and critisise Glee anywhere brainless teenage girls congrigate.

1. People who tell me that I need to have fun

2. The annoying rich old people who look at anyone who hesitates before paying thousands of shekels on flip-flops like they're so low class

3. Overly clingy people

4. Vacations that last more than a weekend

5. People who speak incredibly slowly

I can go on and on....

People trying to return jewelry without a receipt WE HAVE A 30 DAY RETURN POLICY ON JEWELRY WITH RECEIPT NO RECEIPT NO RETURN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS IT IS PRINTED ON YOUR RECEIPT

How do they know...they've lost the receipt! :P

1. Food shopping annoys the hell out of me. So many people just seem to switch their brains off when they have a trolley in their hands.

2. People who expect you to treat them well while they treat you like dirt.

3. Hypocrites.

4. Right-wing extremists in the Rush Limbaugh mould.

5. In fact, extremists in general. The truth is often in the middle.

6. Noisy people. A lot of people seem to do everything as loudly as possible to draw attention to themselves from closing a door to talking.

I could spend a long time in this thread...

People who think that just because I'm working in a shop I'm responsible for the pricing structure/not having their favourite products/moving products around so they can't find them.

*On the other and funny side, when I'm working (and of course in uniform) people will stop me and ask 'Do you work here?' One day I swear I'll say 'No, just wearing this for a bet!' ...of course, that will be the day after I've won the lottery :lol: *

strangeLady

That's true, sometimes. Most of the time though, "I didn't think I needed it." <_<

5_♦♣

Blabbermouths.

People who interrupt others.

People who leave shopping carts in parking lots/on the sidewalk in front of their homes/other places where they shouldn't be. There's more, but that's all I can think of for now.

That's true, sometimes. Most of the time though, "I didn't think I needed it." <_<

I've never worked in retail but I imagine it can be a nightmare at times.

People who read over my shoulder

When you clean stuff and it still looks dirty

Not having enough change to do laundry and having no clean clothes so I have to buy something

Boo42069yomomma

People who read over my shoulder

When you clean stuff and it still looks dirty

Not having enough change to do laundry and having no clean clothes so I have to buy something

When people aren't named Dino-saw.

This Trayvon Martin bullshit.

Archived