Survey for a journalism student

Lord Happy Toast

Lord Happy Toast

The following has been approved for posting by the AVEN Project Team.

The following survey is for asexual persons and questioning persons of any nationality or gender. Made up of nine questions, this survey does not seek to identify its participants, nor gather statistical data: Its aim is to collect opinions, experiences and thoughts on asexuality.

It is for a journalism student’s university project in the UK. Please note, the results of the survey are intended to be used for the project, which is an investigative feature article, which may be published in future. The aim of the article is to further educate about asexuality, and the way information and opinions about it are evolving.

If you should like to contact the researcher regarding the survey, or would like to provide a more in depth interview for the article please contact her at: rufletch@talktalk.net

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RZD6PFP

Winter Hill

It is generally accepted practice, when undertaking research for a story, for a journalist to give his or her name at some point--unless they're undercover, which this person isn't.

Why the anonymity?

It is generally accepted practice, when undertaking research for a story, for a journalist to give his or her name at some point--unless they're undercover, which this person isn't.

Why the anonymity?

Hello,

I didn't really think to include it, as I suppose I didn't think it necessary considering I'm a student and that is the number one purpose for the survey, the second being for potential publication. Also I have put my contact details should anyone wish to be interviewed, take issue with the survey, or have any constructive criticism.

So no real reason for anonymity! My name's Ruth Fletcher, and I would greatly appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Ruth

Capslock Cadet

I've completed the survey! Good luck with your project :cake:

Nomad in Stasis

OK, I did it also. I tried to type enough while not making an essay...Sorry. ^_^

caffeinatedangel

Done! Best of luck! I hope you will post what you come up with when it is done! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Wookieinmashoo

All I have to say is thank you for making an attempt. There is an extreme lack of awareness and information and I would really like to help change this. So, survey completed.

All I have to say is thank you for making an attempt. There is an extreme lack of awareness and information and I would really like to help change this. So, survey completed.

Agreed. Took the survey. :cake: to you! :lol:

Archived