Do you masturbate?

I do. It´s sort of a seasonal thing. I might pass a lot of time without, and one week I do it more than once a day.

str8fuknpimpin

on the occasion. i'm not especially fond of it though.

i think i make myself every now and again because i view it as biologically cathartic.

like peeing or crying(i don't have to make myself do those though :wink: )

TheBlueGreenie
on the occasion. i'm not especially fond of it though.

i think i make myself every now and again because i view it as biologically cathartic.

like peeing or crying(i don't have to make myself do those though :wink: )

or throwing up or sweating or having teeth fall out etc :x

str8fuknpimpin

i was just adding in a little humor, evergreen. sorry if it was offensive. my humor tends to lurk as misunderstood, or maybe its just mis-verbalized. whew! didn't want to upset anyone :) :wink:

I know we've had this topic before.

I do, more often when i'm unemployed for some reason.

Rob Peterson

I gently massage my genitals sometimes, but I don't throttle or thrust them to simulate sexual intercourse since I don't enjoy ejaculating (based on experiences I've had due to wet dreams). I'm not sure if my massages count as masturbation or not since there's no intention of reaching orgasm or ejaculating, so I just claim that I don't engage in traditional masturbation.

TheBlueGreenie
i was just adding in a little humor, evergreen. sorry if it was offensive. my humor tends to lurk as misunderstood, or maybe its just mis-verbalized. whew! didn't want to upset anyone :) :wink:

Nah don't worry about it I was doing my mean face. I wasn't offended but I thought I would add to your joke by adding a few more repugnant bodily functions.

biggreenmonkey

I do, but not very often. I used to do it a lot when I was stressed, but since coming to AVEN, I've realized that masturbating isn't something that I really want to do- I just did it to feel normal. Now I think I do it mostly when I'm bored.

I used to do it a lot when I was stressed, but since coming to AVEN, I've realized that masturbating isn't something that I really want to do- I just did it to feel normal. Now I think I do it mostly when I'm bored.

I feel that way too. Same thing with romantic attraction.

***WARNING - A little explicit in places***

Every day.

It's not directed at anything though. It's more I get these erections and if I don't do something with them, I'm walking about with a trouser tent all day :shock: Okay, too much information granted but there ya go. I'm on testosterone shots because of a condition I have so my GP explains that's why I get the erections and that masturbation is a good way of relieving them.

I do enjoy having the orgasms though, I get a nice chilled vibe for a little while afterwards. I find jogging on the spot whilst having an orgasm is rather amazing, but I have lost my footing before now and on one occasion ended up in the bath!!!!! :oops: Thankfully, it was empty of water at the time, which was something.

I went across to ChristianForums today, I go there occasionally and they were talking about masturbation and how it's a sin and that one shouldn't masturbate but instead turn one's feelings towards God and that he will help to 'convict' you of them. Hence why I'd make a lousy Christian, that and the fact that I don't believe. I do quite like it there, must be the layout as a lot of the attitudes do leave a great deal to be desired. Still, I'll be back there soon I should imagine.

Right, I'm done rambling. Thanks for listening :D

bard of aven
***WARNING - A little explicit in places***

[snip]

I went across to ChristianForums today, I go there occasionally and they were talking about masturbation and how it's a sin and that one shouldn't masturbate but instead turn one's feelings towards God and that he will help to 'convict' you of them. Hence why I'd make a lousy Christian, that and the fact that I don't believe. I do quite like it there, must be the layout as a lot of the attitudes do leave a great deal to be desired. Still, I'll be back there soon I should imagine.

Right, I'm done rambling. Thanks for listening :D

That all is routed in medieval natural law philosophy. I don't know why completely Bible-based groups hold masturbation as a sin. Masturbation is nowhere forbidden in the Bible. Onan, of happy memory was killed for another reason entirely.

boa

Hi boa,

That's what someone said "it's not in the Bible anywhere forbidding the practice" and several people then ganged up on him saying that "it may very well not be in the Bible but that doesn't mean we should do it" and it struck me that there's a great deal of Churchianity out there. Growing up, I was taught that there was a God and that God was Jesus and that God was love and wherever there was Good was God. It's such a shame that people have to ruin a good thing. I could perceive of following Jesus but that book and the church have ruined it for me because what I was brought up to believe in (and I did fervently believe it) I haven't seen or felt in any church I have ever been to, merely blanket bigotry and condemnation. Where's the Love in that? Sorry for going off-topic :shock:

Yours,

Peyton.

To me, it's not so much The Book but how some people have misinterpreted it over time that bothers me most. Anyway. . .

Nope can't say I masturbate (not counting early childhood experimentation here). I've just never seen the point of doing so.

I used to do it a lot when I was a teenager, now i do it from time to time, mostly when I'v got nothing to do and I'm digging in the boredom, this can be a full week after months, or 2 times a month each 5 months, It doesn't have a precise timing.

HansonFan82
Hi boa,

That's what someone said "it's not in the Bible anywhere forbidding the practice" and several people then ganged up on him saying that "it may very well not be in the Bible but that doesn't mean we should do it" and it struck me that there's a great deal of Churchianity out there. Growing up, I was taught that there was a God and that God was Jesus and that God was love and wherever there was Good was God. It's such a shame that people have to ruin a good thing. I could perceive of following Jesus but that book and the church have ruined it for me because what I was brought up to believe in (and I did fervently believe it) I haven't seen or felt in any church I have ever been to, merely blanket bigotry and condemnation. Where's the Love in that? Sorry for going off-topic :shock:

Yours,

Peyton.

I completely agree with you. The principle teachings of Christianity are attractive, but the followers have ruined it. This is why I dislike organized religion. I don't trust people in large groups.

Cate Perfect
I do, but not very often. I used to do it a lot when I was stressed, but since coming to AVEN, I've realized that masturbating isn't something that I really want to do- I just did it to feel normal. Now I think I do it mostly when I'm bored.

Me, too. I do find I sleep better after--if I've been really tense that day. Boredom is the chief motivator, though.

Cate

Me, too. I do find I sleep better after

Perhaps masturbating could be approved of by the Sleep Council as a cheap and effective cure-all for insomnia :D

Abbey Normal

I find it enjoyable but a lot of trouble since I don't get a lot of privacy and I don't always have batteries (whoops!). I do feel the need to occasionally, but I don't get overwhelmed, so it's just a recreation to me.

A bit like me.

I started masturbation only a few years ago (OK, before that I had dabbled). I must admit I can't get things done with the "manual method" :) - and it still takes too much time IMHO, even if I don't do it superoften.

I always find it awkward to talk/type about masturbation... :oops: but...

I don't know if this will make any sense, but I don't masturbate - yet I want to; because I do feel sexually frustrated sometimes (even though I don't really care much about the idea of having sex with someone) but whenever I try to, I just end up more frustrated because I can't seem to feel anything...

:oops:

No. I tried once but it didn't do anything for me. I felt like I was just poking around. At one stage I was thnking that if I wasn't having sex then I needed to masturbate. But it just felt stupid fiddling around without wanting to or getting any pleasurable sensations from it. And as for vibrators. EEEEKKKK!

I suppose it's different for blokes to some extent though.

Me, too. I do find I sleep better after

Perhaps masturbating could be approved of by the Sleep Council as a cheap and effective cure-all for insomnia :D

Effective? Mwahhah... One of the reasons why I started masturbation was that I wanted to sleep better. But I'm still an insomniac :)

Cate Perfect

Am I the only one who finds it slightly odd that albinox has only posted once and it was *that* post?

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself, albinox?

Cate

virginangelic

erm...i do. it comes once in a blue moon, that silly urge...but it usually starts when i'm extremly bored. i've tried new ways though. masturbation is supposedly banned in islam thus i feel bad after i do it...