Article on a Planet Love Match Radio Discussion

Faelights

“I think it’s important to unleash that sexual part of you,” adds Lorraine.- really because you sure didnt show the smart side in that comment

Ow, that's a painful lack of research.

Winter Hill

On the other hand,

Planet Love Match Radio airs every Thursday night from 7- 9pm Pacific Time on LATalkLive.com.

So a talk "radio" station on the internet. It's likely that more people have viewed this topic than listened to the show in question.

Leit Að Lífi

"With certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, and Emotional Freedom Techniques" Hahahaha bullsh*t certifications!! (Says the arrogant Psychology Masters student!) :lol:

sinisterporpoise

I saw this a while ago. There's a video of the interview on Youtube as well. They were billed as "dating experts" which does not seem to indicate experts on Human sexuality. They have only regurgitated quotes from Sexologists who got it wrong.

I saw this a while ago. There's a video of the interview on Youtube as well. They were billed as "dating experts" which does not seem to indicate experts on Human sexuality. They have only regurgitated quotes from Sexologists who got it wrong.

Do you happen to have a link to that YouTube video??

Do you happen to have a link to that YouTube video??

There is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9j0swdmaHg

Oh my god so much fail.

Hormone levels? *facepaws*

A feminist concept like womyn versus women? *facepaws again*

Oh god. And that was only a snippet.

*dies a little more inside*