Who has had sex?

Skiddaloxx

You should have put it right in somebody's face!!! :D That would have made your knee feel better, I bet!!! *grin*

yeah, maybe the guy who had mopped the floor. fuck , the thing is slippery enough!!!

i know about that, orpheus. i finally got a job, & my feet hurt so bad i can feel them in my kidneys......... plus, it barely leaves me enough time to write on the board cause it's either sleep or write......... :(

the things i do for a paycheck... :?

Don't tell me about feet, tommarow I've got a 4 mile hump. easy right? No, I'll have a 50 lb pack on and full battle gear.

Don't tell me about feet, tommarow I've got a 4 mile hump. easy right? No, I'll have a 50 lb pack on and full battle gear.

*pictures herself carrying boss around on back while running around making sure all the displays are stocked*

:shock:

i had to work an extra 5 hours the other day. the managers left, & i was one of the few who got screwed. i was supposed to leave at 7 that night, & i ended up leaving at midnight.

my feet hurt just thinking about it... :oops:

At least you people don't have to worry about having a Supervisor and The General Manager trying to get rid of you for any little reason and they are so frustrated that they can't find one that they take it on you untill you feel like walking right out the door right after you finish pummelling them to the ground!!!! Not to mention the whole dam thing will be caught on videotape so I can remember that special moment.

Other than that you can say life is going well... for the most part.

I've always wanted to see a General Manager get pummeled! Make sure you post of an mpg of it. :lol:

At least you people don't have to worry about having a Supervisor and The General Manager trying to get rid of you for any little reason and they are so frustrated that they can't find one that they take it on you untill you feel like walking right out the door right after you finish pummelling them to the ground!!!! Not to mention the whole dam thing will be caught on videotape so I can remember that special moment.

Other than that you can say life is going well... for the most part.

talk to banshee about that. she's going through a similar situation.

I make 55 cents an hour and I get yelled at daily. Not to mention all the "beatings" but I kind of like that part :twisted:

More of a sadist truthfuly, I love to dish it out, but I'll take it. hehe, worlds first asexual sadist, I need a t-shirt for that..oh AVENguy... :twisted:

Sure aury, say mastocist like it's a bad thing.

actually, i was complimenting you. :mrgreen:

then the term for you, orpheus, would be "sadomasochist."

ME?!! HAVE SEX?!! ARE YOU OFF YOUR ROCKER?!!! :shock: Hell NO!!!! And (unless my brain rots and I fall in love, as I tell my mother) there is NO WAY, not in a MILLION YEARS, that I'm letting ANYBODY stick ANYTHING... ANYWHERE DOWN THERE!!! (retch) (retch) :x

Hee hee, guess that pretty much sums it up :D

Hahaha, you sum it up for me, too.

• 2 years later...

Archived