Who has had sex?

Skiddaloxx

josefradetzky

No way dude, never in my whole life! Never kissed or kissed by anyone except mom, dad and sister. I suppose kissing my white bunny doesn't count :wink: However, I was made to hold the hands of my female dancing partner during a compulsory dancing class in elementary school when I was like 8. It was sweaty and it sucked.

I tried sex at the age of 29, it was pointless, and I will not do it again, nope, I won´t be penetrated with body parts, strange idea anyway :evil: :shock:

as I say; if I wanted to have something thrust into me, I'll go and stand in front of a javelin team :)

• 5 weeks later...
treetopteresa

I didn't try sex until I was 42 and then it was only because I wanted to see what I may be missing. I have always been very shy and a little fearful of men. But I was tired of living alone. He was very nice to me and kept telling me I was his dream come true. When the time came when we decided to take our relationship to the next level; he took things slow and did his best to give me pleasure. But when it was all over with I just didn't see what the big deal was. He told me he was dating another woman at the same time as he was dating me. I told him that I thought he'd be happier with her and we parted ways. I started to think maybe I was a lesbian after all; but I started to think more on that and discovered that I'm not sexually attracted to either men or women. So when I found this site I was very relieved to discover there was such a thing as asexual. I still hope to someday find someone that I might share my life with, but only as very good friends that hopefully can share a home and pets and interests.

I've had sex.

I didn't care for it much. Though my partner was able to bring me to a point of arousal, I couldn't perform.

It's just that I simply have no desire. (We're still physically wired to be aroused on touch regardless.)

I think that my sexual experiences have actually been the greatest determining factor in my realization that I am asexual.

I haven't had sex. I find that I have no interest in it. The only time I feel any type of arousal is the week before my period. This is an indicator for me. I have participated in heavy petting once, but got nothing out of it.

QueenOfSwords
For me sex tends to be like that movie you never really wanted to see, but, you don't think you'll hate it necessarily, just it isn't really your thing. If you find someone who loves it, and you care about them a lot, you'll watch it with them because you love them, and because with them, maybe it isn't such a bad movie after all....the company makes it worth while.

But, its not something you're going to actually want to watch for yourself, and if you split up, you're not going to go out searching for some one new to watch that movie with.

Oh. Exactly. Only for me, very occasionally I think I might want to watch the movie, even though I know it isn't really my thing.

So for me; yes I have. But only with the one person; I can't imagine ever having any sort of sexual-physical relationship with anyone else. Ick. :?

QoS.

• 2 weeks later...
Escherichia

I have with several different people. Mostly because I was trying to figure out why I wasn't enjoying sex and so tried it in every relationship type I could think of. Since I discovered I was asexual I've only had sex once. I got caught off guard :)

And there are some things I like about sex. It's not sexual pleasure but aesthetic pleasure, if that makes sense.

Archived