only sleeping with a partner/someone you love?

whirlygirl

whirlygirl

i've slept with different men and women throughout my life (from 17 upwards), friends, family have felt that i'm partying in the wild, just simply i've enjoyed sleeping with my partner at the time (at 17 i didn't even know the word asexual existed), but that's all i did, for companionship, though i'd never tell them i was asexual, usually they would leave me (often the 3rd time for frustration) before i could say.

honestly, i simply did not see anything wrong with having relationships like this, meeting someone, having limited attraction, then sleeping with them without going any farther.

have others here on the website led relationships and just slept with their partners without feeling 'sexual guilt' :?:

whirlygirl xx

to quote george carlin: "SHIT NO!!!"

on a more serious note, though, the only guilt i experience to this day is the knowledge that i let the scumbag into my house. for somer reason, i can't seem to let that go. :?

now i just hope to God that w/ psychotherapy i'll be able to cope w/ it better & try to go on w/ my life instead of wallowing in self-pity. that, & i hope that the little bastard is someone's prison bitch now. :evil:

*goes off on a Spanish curse word tirade*

orderinchaos

most of my relationships have taken that form - physical but not sexual intimacy

Aury, you've a lot of rage in you.

God have mecry on thw wolrd should we meet up in real life :twisted:

i had a shitty childhood.

us meeting would be the end of the world as we know it......... COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Yeep! Hopefully, I'll be on the other side of the world when this happens :shock:

has anyone ever seen the episode of ren & stimpy where powdered toast man is fighting waffle woman, & you see the arth, & huge chunks are getting blown out of it?

hehehehehehehe................ PTM rocks......... :D

POWDERED TOAST MAN!!!!! I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!! :D Unfortunately, I've only read one of his comics. It was the one where evil Doctor Dough-naught stole all the powdered toast in the world and PTM almost got eaten by a dinosaur-cow and almost got smashed with a giant rolling pin and some kid made a bad word with alphabet cereal, and... ah... oh, nevermind. (looks embarrased) :oops:

I wonder why it isn't socially acceptable for 19 year olds to like gut-busting comics like PTM? *sniff* :cry:

You know the USSR realy did have a doomsday device. If I had that I'd have pushed the button repetedly till the end.

we'd all be gone, unless I had a hugh valt somwere underground. I'd invite all of AVEN to stay :D

Archived