Androgyny test

-1, almost completely androgynous. Not too surprising really, since I feel pretty genderless.

Laughing Jackal

-45 o_O

Here I thought I was pretty androgynous, but according to the test I'm above and beyond masculinity. Biologically female (well, as far as I'm aware).

scored a 0. i thought i was gonna score closer to masculine side though with my tomboyish nature. :P

Male and I'm a little weirded out because I got 0, smack in the middle of androgynous and it's weird because I've never considered myself androgynous although this would explain a lot thins...that sounds highly suspect lol.

mîshrêkha

I got a -27. I'm cisFemale.

Also I think this test is very badly skewed to cultural perceptions of how males and females should be. But it doesn't bother me to be masculine at all, so.

I'm female and I scored -6 (androgynous according to the test). But I really don't believe in gender roles, so this score makes sense...

This test is giving me a bit of a head whirl right now. I shouldn't have taken it. I'm cisfemale but the test says I'm masculine. 40, so not even slightly masculine. What is all that?? I told my brother the results and he says he never saw me as a sister which shocked me because I wasn't even expecting a response. Talk about gender confusion...

• 1 month later...

Cis female, expected to score on the feminine side of androgynous or perhaps nearly feminine, got -11 (low end of nearly masculine) instead.

Cis-female: -24

I'm female. I'm very female. I just come from a family of strong females who know what they want and how to get it but really, that masculine?

Bye Bye Birdy

Ok, so I scored a 0, but seriously--this test is based on stereotypes. It's kinda fun, but I hope you don't take it too seriously!

Nathan Johnson

Scored -9, which is on the masculine end of the androgynous category.

Fun little quiz. Not accurate in any way, but fun nonetheless. :)

-11. I think of myself as a not very macho guy, but I'm definitely assertive, aggressive, forceful, dominant. I'd better be- I'm a teacher!

I think of almost all the traits in A and B as being things a teacher needs and I scored myself pretty high on all of them.

Hm. I got a perfect 0. That is decidedly odd, all things considered.

Honestly, though, I don't particularly like the way that test was built.

Johannes de Silentio

I have an androgynous look and very masculine personality. I didn't need this test to tell me again but oh how fantastic to hear it again...

Biologically female, and I got a score of +10, which is on the low end of "nearly feminine".

Didn't need a test to tell me that much.

• 4 weeks later...

Biologically female and I got +4. I don't feel it very strongly though, so I guess I lean to the feminine side of leaning towards the androgynous side of genderless.

Plectrophenax

Amusing ^^

I'm male and scored +14, so 'nearly feminine'. With the way masculinity is understood I can't say I'm surprised. Though I agree with some above comments that the traits are such that are stereotypical or desired and not necessarily [biological/pychological] accurate. Otherwise to call 'strong personality' a masculine and 'loves children' a feminine trait would seem absurd.

Biologicaly male, scored -8. Seems about right. Funnily enough I scored by far the highest on the dummy column.

Archived