Not Sure What

PineWolf

There are so many types of [a]sexuality and it seems like everyone is trying to find their place. I have no idea where I stand. I seem to be bits and pieces of different things, but at the same time I don't find it necessary to label myself, nor do I really like to. I just want to be.....me.

I don't have any primary attraction to people. I don't see why sex should be a necessity in a relationship. I love cuddles and hand holding and things like that. I would only ever be secondarily attracted to people, and it would take a long while to develop. I'm real slow when it comes to relationships. I don't have a "sex drive" but I feel if I loved someone deeply enough I would be willing to express my feelings more physically. BUT. Sex, in all that it is, actually makes me anxious, and I don't think I could ever actually go all the way. But it really doesn't matter because I don't find it necessary anyway.

I just kind of throw myself somewhere in the demi or romantic area and leave it at that, trying not to think too hard about labels. I am just me.

I don't know if this helps at all, but I don't think there are really "types" of asexuality. This goes for all terms used around here when it comes to sexuality & romance. They aren't all related, they refer to different categories of identites, you know? I hope that didn't make it worse :unsure:

Archived