Kissing

biggreenmonkey

I kissed my (now ex) boyfriend plenty of times, and i didn't enjoy it much. At the time it was like "ok, so our lips are joined. How long till I can pull away without it being rude?" It wasn't that I hated it, it just didn't do anything for me, and it was kinda boring, and vaguely disgusting sometimes with the whole tongue thing.

(trying to remember... it's been at least a year and a half since I kissed anyone on the lips)

You know what, you might be on to something there... but I'll reserve judgement, because I can't really remember.

Well, now I know.

I like the proximity, but kissing itself, nothing.

And NO TONGUE! *tries not to gag*

I've never kissed anyone (in a mouth, tongue romantic kinda way) but from what I've read I don't seem to missing much.

I agree. Never kissed anyone, don't seem to be missing much. I wouldn't mind doing it if someone happened along that I got a long with well, and THEY want ed to kiss....but it's not something I'm going to put on my "to-do" list. I can't imagine why anyone would want to kiss *me*, either. Bleh.

I liked my first kiss, and it was from a friend (not "just" a friend!). But I guess not someone I was in love with- I've never kissed anyone I was in love with. But it was very enjoyable for me just the same.

i get urges to kiss and snuggle :o my cat is normally the victom! it may not count in your book, but IT IS a kiss and it made me happy. *kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss snug snug snug snug kiss kiss kiss*

kissing is very very important, but i dont find it as an orgasmic experience. mind, body and soul. all three should act as one. what your soul feels your mind should be thinking and your body should be doing. if not sex, then hugs and kisses! sadly, some cultures make you grow up uncomftable with those two. and other cultures are more intimate

my uncle tenderly kissed his son on the lips. my cousin tenderly kissed her boyfriend on the lips, then did the same to my mom and her mom only 20 mins later. my mom kisses her best friend on the lips....

do I kiss anyone on the lips? no...but mainly because the dominant anglo culture finds kissing to be a sexual thing. and my friends, growing up in this society would think me weird if I ever tried. I wish I could though, or even a million one pecks on the cheeks!

i gotta show i love someone some how

:lol:

my ex boyfriend used to kiss me so deeply it left his saliva in my mouth. he used to want to do things to my body when kissing, and it so grossed me out.

i dont know...i havent kissed a person i didnt care for...and for people i like...i'll kiss (varying on cheeks to lips, neck) and yea...

i surprised my mom kissing her on the lips before (she did something really sweet and i just loved her for that and then we are actually in the elevator - so public though nobody's around) and she later goes: now stop that! {with and amused smile} :lol:

i'd sorta kissed people in parties (people gettnig drunk and all)....im neither disgusted nor excited about it. it just happened and well...doesnt really matter either. :lol:

my only experience kissing somone i was TOTALLY infatuated with was always like being intoxicated. i have never experienced anything to rival it kissing anyone else. ( and i have kissed a good many people in my time)

I've kissed three people.

The first was someone I was pretty in to. It was kinda gross.

The second was just a friend of mine. It wasn't all that bad. Still made me feel gross, though.

The third was someone I was in a film with. I hadn't met the person before we filmed our scene, so it was completely emotionless and very awkward. Still, this person was the most enjoyable of the three.

Based on my experience, I really don't think it matters how you feel about the person, seeing as the person I cared for the most was the one I enjoyed kissing the least and the most awkward was the best. That's just how it works for ME though. I'm sure everybody's different.

Maggie

Based on my experience, I really don't think it matters how you feel about the person, seeing as the person I cared for the most was the one I enjoyed kissing the least and the most awkward was the best. That's just how it works for ME though. I'm sure everybody's different.

i agree. some people do it very well. they know hot to use suction to arouse. its quite separate from how you feel about them.

• 2 weeks later...

Never been kissed, not have any particular interest unless it's a little quick tender kiss. For those who saw SpiderMan 2, a good example of this is when Mary Jane is kissing her fiance and does some of the more intense kissing (disinteresting for me) and ends with several short little kisses on the lips (which looked like they would be nice).

For me,

some of it is mechanics (doing stuff I don't like).

Some is just a resonance thing. You can't kiss well with everyone. Some people fit/jibe, and many others just don't feel right on your mouth. This is a "we click" thing that usually you cannot know till you try it out. :(

Some is passion, or stirred up feelings

Some is my comfort level with the person

Some is how I feel for the person, but I admit, I haven't felt for anyone in a long time, in a way that would make a kiss overly exciting.

Some is odor! (Whether we both have good breath and if I'm confident or worried about my breath)

Frigid Pink
I thought it was awkward and weird, but I also wasn't in love. Honestly, I don't think that it really has much to do with love, personally. It's all mechanics.

I agree.