Kissing

biggreenmonkey

biggreenmonkey

I know not everyone here feels comfortable with kissing, but for those who do:

do you find a kiss different when you're kissing someone you really love, instead of just a friend? My first kiss sucked, and it came form someone I don't love. I've heard sexuals say that sex is better with someone they love, so I was wondering if that would be true for kissing too.

Any takers?

(trying to remember... it's been at least a year and a half since I kissed anyone on the lips)

You know what, you might be on to something there... but I'll reserve judgement, because I can't really remember.

I myself don't mind kissing at all, I kinda enjoy it, to me it is equal to holding another person, cuddling, etc. I feel as though the person enjoys my company, my inter person, etc. At least Ihope that is what they feel anyways. Having said this I haven't kissed anyone for about a year now, so its kinda blurry.

- Qua

I thought it was awkward and weird, but I also wasn't in love. Honestly, I don't think that it really has much to do with love, personally. It's all mechanics.

Live R Perfect

In my experience, kissing is a LOT more pleasant with someone you have feelings for. Without affection, kissing becomes rather a pointless mechanical act, IMO.

Well, all of the kisses I've had (about 6-7 people) have been gro-DY, but I've never had feelings for the person. That and the other person was always keen to get with the mouth slug action, which does nothing for me, particularly when they jump right in there.

It's been 4 1/2 years since I've kissed anyone (or is it 5 1/2?) and I *might* be interested in trying it with someone in future if I reallyreallybunchesandlots liked that person and they reallyreallybunchesandlots understood that kisses and cuddles do not mean wildfunkysex.

Cate

For me, i got three levels:

1)When you know a girl that ppl says that "she is like water" thats means no challenge to pick her up but you find yourself attacted to her and i kiss her it's sort of OK.

2)When you meet a girl, you don't have a relationship with her but you go out to movies, dance, etc where you can find some "challenge" the kiss is actually Good.

3)Probably with the girl that I met in the #2, when you start missing the person, you don't see her for a week, then you kiss her is like taking water when you are thirsty :), plus the physical feelings you "feel" like "joy" in the soul :D.

Haven't the slightest idea what that kissing business is about. Never occurred to me to get anything like that started.

My lips have never touched the surface of any living organism, so I am unsure how to answer your query. :roll:

Seriously, though, I'm holding onto a lot of my virginity in a lot of areas for someone special ( okay, so that's an all-of-the-above situation. . ). Kissing happens to be a part of that. It looks weird, though. I'm not sure I'd enjoy sharing bodily fluids and oxygen.

I absolutely abhor kissing and especially with tongues :shock:

I really enjoy kissing, is like... hum... dunno, just great! But like chocolate, some ppl likes it and others don't :D

soulcalibur

I think that kiss the person who really love is what make you feel happy.

for me I need the special person who really love.... before kiss.

But I don't find this special person. I never found it because I have not trust in the true love. Can exists, but is too much distant .

SpinningIdolStar

I've only had one kiss (I was... 14? 15? I'm now almost 18... ps: I feel so young *wails*), and it was with a guy I thought I liked, but who later turned out to be the last person I'd want to be with.

And it was not a very fun kiss. Might have been that it was my first kiss, so I didn't quite know what to do. Also: I'm pretty sure he didn't enjoy it either.

Good theory.

-Trey

«-o-RuNis-o-» :

you were sharing a shower with someone to experience kissing? Sounds kinda awkward if you ask me. unless the other person was asexual to then I guess it is ok, but still very weird.

I really enjoy kissing, is like... hum... dunno, just great! But like chocolate, some ppl likes it and others don't :D

Chocolate is just plain evil. Horrible vile stuff.

biggreenmonkey
You might not want to give up completely over just one experience.

Definitely not giving up yet :D I find if I get a crush on someone, if I like them for at least 6 months, I can begin to find them physically attractive in a non-painting like way. But it's not really sexual either. Maybe it's just pent up romantic tension :P

Anyway, I'm holding out for someone that I connect with before I decide to forgo all types of contact. Thanks for your words!

Dingledoodie

Loving someone doesn't necessarily make the kissing experience better. I was in a long-term, loving, relationship with someone for three years and didn't like kissing, but I 'fit' much better with my present partner.

Everyone kisses differently. I've had some amazing kisses in my life and some bloomin' awful ones. My first ever kiss in particular...was dreadful.

Now that I'm wiser and I've had more experience I tend to let on straight off that I don't like tonsil hockey (ie: tongues). Luckily, my partner doesn't either! So, kissing doesn't have to be a sloppy, tongue-swallowing, mess. It can be a gentle, sensual (not sexual), exchange of tenderness and love. :wink:

my first kiss was the most amazing physical experience I've ever had, and it happened with someone I liked very much. It was like all the world was simply erased for the whole period of time we were kissing (more than 1 hour), and there was just me and that person floating without gravity, in some limbo, no lights, no sound, no other being... Pure extasy. Probably what sexual people feel in orgasms, I wonder, but when I tried sex, it was a complete deception.

Kissing is the most sexual thing I really enjoy, but I never in my life kissed someone who I was not emotionlally linked to, and I guess that I'll never do it. Exchange of caressess without real affection feels to me like lying, I do not know how to do it, and do not want to learn it.

Hmm.. I've only romantically kissed one person thus far. It was with the girlfriend I had a couple years ago. And honestly although we kissed quite a bit over the 6/7 months that we were together, I didn't feel it was all that special. It just felt like, "Okay.. we're pressing our lips together.. now what...?" Then of course my mouth was invaded by her tongue and that was very weird for me. I didn't have really have strong feelings for her either though, so that might have played a part in making the whole experience less spectactular.

There is a guy right now that I feel very strongly for, and I would like to try to kiss him and see how that goes. But there's a whole fiasco going on right now, so it's probably not possible.

I've never kissed anyone (in a mouth, tongue romantic kinda way) but from what I've read I don't seem to missing much.

I guess if I meet the right person I'll give it a go otherwise....well I think I'm fine without.

• 3 weeks later...

Kissing huh? I've only done it once, and didn't care for it. It fact, I found the experience to be pretty disturbing. As for being naked with someone in the shower, also something I wouldn't care to do. I myself find any kind of intimacy, physical or emotional, (physical more so, however) to be undesireable. Let's put it this way; I would rather be covered with bees than share a shower, naked, with someone. For reasons that I would rather not delve into, I find the whole idea rather scary, not to mention repellent.

The only person I've kissed was my ex-g/f, and I supposed I "loved" her at the time (love is really a tricky word), but I felt absolutely nothing. It wasn't particularly unpleasent, but it wasn't pleasent either. She seemed to disagree, so I kept doing it for her sake.

Come to think of it, this sounds like what most Asexuals who have had sexual experiences say about sex, so maybe there's some link.

The Evil Cashew

Hmm i have only kissed 2 poeple. both Ex-bf's. did nothign for me really. i mean nothing special. but i only really ever did the peck on teh cheek or peck on the lips. the real fancy kissing kinda bothers me. you toung in my mouth.. EW! NO THANKS!

i dunno. i didn't mind it and i liked doing it like before we parted and stuff. but meh... cuddling is better

~Cashew