The Current, CBC Radio, 3 Jan 2012

michaeld

Following this thread,

http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/episode/2012/01/03/adult-virginity/

I'd like to give a shout out to The Current, a programme on CBC Radio (Canada) tomorrow that will feature an interview with an asexual - an AVEN member in fact. I'll leave them to identify themselves if they choose to. :)

You should be able to listen to the programme, once it's up, right here.

http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/coming-up/2012/01/03/tuesday-adult-virgins/

If you wish to listen on the radio channel, I believe the programme starts at around 8.30AM EST.

:cake: to all.

That's wonderful. I can think of several Canadian AVEN members who would be very good. It says commenting has been disabled for that entry; I hope they keep it that way -- it would be good for people to just read/listen without being distracted with comments. Thanks for enabling this, Project Team!

Tony annoys the bageezus out of me. Wow. He complains that there's a gaping hole in his life, yet he does not seek to fill it. If we wanted to, he could go and have sex. He's given up, and still whines about it.

glad to see an asexual represented in canadian media, even if she is under as pseudonym

Good heavens, Tony IS a whining idiot! Considering Danielle is religious also, if she doesn't get married by the time she's 40, she'll probably whine also. I guess they couldn't find anyone not religious who was a confirmed virgin.

But Sarah's great -- however you are, yay! :cake::cake::cake:

Tony: "Being a virgin does not define me and I'm fighting it... I do not define myself as a virgin. I don't like talking about it."

Dude, YOU WROTE A BOOK ABOUT IT capitalizing on the fame of the movie "The Forty Year Old Virgin"!

*shakes head*

Sarah was awesome, though! :D