My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aeriosa

Batman's Ace

So... who here loved the finale?

I thought that non-pony thing was really really really creepy, but the story was fun.

Evil Cadance > Dischord

Now that made me laugh. What's their next villain going to be called? Suspension? Plagal? Quintenzirkel?

Princess Flufflebutt

So... who here loved the finale?

I thought that non-pony thing was really really really creepy, but the story was fun.

Evil Cadance > Dischord

Now that made me laugh. What's their next villain going to be called? Suspension? Plagal? Quintenzirkel?

Perhaps, Schadenfraude? Discord's cousin that also happens to be the black sheep of the family.

Evil Cadance > Dischord

I'm just sad "Shining Armor" wasn't "Picardy the Third".

Just started watching the second season today.

Gratz!

The first half of the second season is a little weak. All the elements are there, but it seemed like they were trying to do deliberately what the first season did naturally, and it's slightly forced. On the other hand, somewhere around Hearth's Warming Eve they seem to have figured it out. The remaining episodes are not only up to the quality of the first season, but I'd dare say they're even better. And the finale is easily my favorite part of the whole show.

LiteralNovice

I'm fluttershy :redface:

I'm actually a lot like Fluttershy too. c////: With a bit of Twilight mixed in.

BonesTheHeretic

Must say I'm surprised at all the finale love in here. Not to say I didn't like it--loved parts, disliked the ending--but I've seen a lot of dislike and even anger at it elsewhere on the internet, mixed with the adoration. It's just a little weird to see such wholehearted support.

Hey, AceofClubs, you gotta let us know what you think of the first few episodes of season two!

5_♦♣

I loved the first two episodes, for the same reason I fell in love with the show in the first place: The elements of harmony and what not kinda reminded me of Sailor Moon. (I can't really explain why that is). I also quickly hated discord.

I saw the last two episodes of the season 2 finale, and I gotta say that I liked the show. In fact, I think that I am slowly turning into a brony! :ph34r:

Boo42069yomomma

I saw the last two episodes of the season 2 finale, and I gotta say that I liked the show. In fact, I think that I am slowly turning into a brony! :ph34r:

VDOUGIE IS EVOLVING!!!

VDOUGIE BECAME A BRONY!!

• 3 weeks later...
5_♦♣

Just watched the finale. Now I can say that I'm completely caught up on the show.

Hetalia?

Hetalia is an anime series in which countries of the world are personified and interact with each other as the real countries did throughout history. Pretty cool if you ask me. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Nico-Nico Friendo

LMAO! I laughed so much my stomach hurt and tears almost came out of my eyes! XD

There are about five different "abridged series" for MLP; does anyone know which ones are any good? Or, any other way to get my MLP fix until S3?

Boo42069yomomma

Just saw the episode with the Big Lebowski cameo. Being that I'm an avid bowler, my favorite movie is The Big Lebowski, and my favorite tv show is MLP, my life has been made.

Friendship is Witchcraft is a good one.

Especially after episode 10. Sweetie Bot is best pony.

BonesTheHeretic

There are about five different "abridged series" for MLP; does anyone know which ones are any good? Or, any other way to get my MLP fix until S3?

As everyone else says, Friendship is Witchcraft is good stuff, especially the songs. My Little Pony: The Mentally Advanced Series (I think that's what it's called) is fun too.

Another way to get your MLP fix is watching Rainbow Dash Presents. It's an animated series of Dash reading parody versions of famous MLP fanfictions. It manages to turn some of the more gruesome, stupidest fanfics into really funny stuff. Also Dash being an idiot is always fun.

Today I listened to every single MLP song, consecutively. Including both versions of "Evil Enchantress", and all the little 30-second songs Pinkie sings.

I feel AWESOME!

Boo42069yomomma

Today I listened to every single MLP song, consecutively. Including both versions of "Evil Enchantress", and all the little 30-second songs Pinkie sings.

I feel AWESOME!

You ARE awesome!

Archived