My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aeriosa

Princess Flufflebutt

Actually, several games are being made.

There is the fighting game, a 3D RPG (which might be an MMO), and a top down 2D RPG. I am especially excited for the fighting game to finish.

True. But this game just looks so damn nice. And it sounds nice too.

Twilight Sparkle

Favorite Mane Six Pony: Rarity! She gets the best songs and has some really interesting character development and episodes.

Second Favorite: Twilight Sparkle. She's nerdy and adorkable and I identify with her the most.

Background Pony: I don't really pay much attention to these.

Non-pony: Angel

Has anyone seen this pony personality test? I got Rarity the last time I took it, with Twilight Sparkle a close second.

I find it interesting how many of us identify with Twilight, and how many of us are using her as our avatar xD

Also, the last couple episodes have been great. The Baby Cakes were INSANELY ADORABLE. I feel so bad for Mr. Cake, though. An earth pony couple having a pegasus and a unicorn is only a little suspicious >.>;

And Derpy talked! And they called her Derpy! It's cannon now! That is fantastic.

The Chaos Heart

Alright, so, if you haven't seen the latest episode...go watch just the first minute or so of it on youtube. Don't read below this until you do.

Good? Okay

So was anybody else insanely excited when Derpy was both referenced as Derpy, and given a voice actor? I was flipping out. Also, have you heard about the people bashing on Derpy and Faust? Moronic.

DO NOT WATCH THE CLIP BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 14.

I was enjoying a coffee when it happened and I almost choked in shock. Thankfully didn't spill any of it, but I was so surprised. I'm not sure about her voice, as I almost imagined it to be high pitched and airy, but I guess it works.

And the fan comments make me grin every time. There's a slight pause then the chat EXPLODES.

When I first saw that scene, part of me for a split second thought it was an elaborate fanmade work. Never before have I seen so much fan-candy packed into once scene!

Princess Flufflebutt

Her name was Derpy. I fangasmed. You know, I'm going to watch this episode again.

Twilight Sparkle

Last Roundup secured a place in my favorites, but while I don't mind Derpy Hooves, I prefer the focus to be on the mane characters, and this was a really good episode for Applejack and for the cast as a whole. Plus, it was sheer comedy gold in so many ways.

LiteralNovice

Actually, several games are being made.

There is the fighting game, a 3D RPG (which might be an MMO), and a top down 2D RPG. I am especially excited for the fighting game to finish.

True. But this game just looks so damn nice. And it sounds nice too.

I actually wanted to audition for this game and the characters, but the only voice I can get right in some places Rarity. (Well mainly just the accent and hamminess.) But the problem is her voice is so complex that I can't get all of it right. There's a lot of depth to her voice that I would have so much trouble making the voice perfect at some times. Plus her voice wouldn't come naturally to me either.

On another note, I am so excited for all of these games to come to fruition, especially Fighting Is Magic.

I watched most of the series finally last week, and this past week finished it up and considered my reaction. I'm not completely sold yet, but Big McIntosh is cute, and not all of the main characters are irritating.

I've noticed the cutie mark follows the name more than anything else. Does anyone think there's a chance Apple Bloom might get a zap apple blossom? 'Cause I think that would be neat.

Princess Flufflebutt

Has anyone seen this pony personality test? I got Rarity the last time I took it, with Twilight Sparkle a close second.

I just took it. Apparently, I am most like Fluttershy with Twilight Sparkle coming in second.

Also, everypony sings. Everypony knows that.

Great Thief Yatagarasu

I was enjoying a coffee when it happened and I almost choked in shock. Thankfully didn't spill any of it, but I was so surprised. I'm not sure about her voice, as I almost imagined it to be high pitched and airy, but I guess it works.

And the fan comments make me grin every time. There's a slight pause then the chat EXPLODES.

The reason her voice was so boyish was because her voiceactress didn't quite realise Derpy was meant to be a filly. Woops.

Ugh, how have I not seen this thread yet?! Huge brony here :]

Favourite mane 6 character: Fluttersy

2nd favourite: A tie between Twilight and Rainbow Dash

Other ponies: Big Macintosh, Princess Luna

Background Pony: Dr. Whooves and Derpy :D

Favourite non-pony: Discord and Tank

The reason her voice was so boyish was because her voiceactress didn't quite realise Derpy was meant to be a filly. Woops.

And yet it still kinda worked. :P Part of me hopes they keep that voice for future Derpy speaking parts.

LiteralNovice

If you haven't seen season 2 episode 15, here's a spoiler warning:

After last week's episode, does anyone STILL have the Flim Flam Brothers' song in their heads? It doesn't help that it's based off "You Got Trouble" from The Music Man which is pretty damn catchy in itself.

In response to the test, here are my results:

vqmmwo.jpg

Most like Fluttershy and least like Rainbow Dash. Not really surprising.

Also I found thisthrough Bronyland. Pinkie's got them hooves like Jagger. She needs to do this to more pop songs out there though.

Hey guys, never posted here before, but this was on EQD today. Seriously, scroll down to the Sexual Orientation part.

I saw that! It's awesome that they included asexuality as an option and that we make up almost 10% of the poll, compared to the usual 1%. I find it odd that more asexuals watch than homosexuals. Maybe the lack of sexual themes in the show is one of the things that appeals to asexual watchers more than homosexual watchers?

pinkieshrug.png

I did not need to learn about the existence of so-called 'Clop fics'. Why does the internet have to sexualise everything?

Hey guys, never posted here before, but this was on EQD today. Seriously, scroll down to the Sexual Orientation part.

I saw that! It's awesome that they included asexuality as an option and that we make up almost 10% of the poll, compared to the usual 1%. I find it odd that more asexuals watch than homosexuals. Maybe the lack of sexual themes in the show is one of the things that appeals to asexual watchers more than homosexual watchers?

pinkieshrug.png

I did not need to learn about the existence of so-called 'Clop fics'. Why does the internet have to sexualise everything?

Yeah, I was really surprised as well. I had to stare at it for a while before my brain could comprehend what I was seeing XD

And yeah, never read a clop fic and don't intend to...

Princess Flufflebutt

Hey look! More parodies! Warning: gore and stuff and blood and stuff.

CrimsonCupcakes

Hey look! More parodies! Warning: gore and stuff and blood and stuff.

Discord scares me now.....:(

Probably captain obvious here, but did anyone else think of Ren & Stimpy whilst watching this?

Different Note -

Pony Stats:

Favourite mane 6 character: Pinkie Pie

2nd favourite: Tie between Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle since I tend to be a shy bookish nerd :wub:

Other ponies: Big Macintosh, Princess Luna

Background Pony: Derpy!!!<3

Favourite non-pony: Discord

LiteralNovice

Seeing how we have a lot of Derpy fans here, I thought I'd bring to attention #SaveDerpy.

save_derpy_by_pixelkitties-d4oia6j.png

Show your support for our beloved, clumsy pegasus.

Buy some shirts.

Talk to Hasbro.

Follow #SaveDerpy on Twitter.

Sign the petition.

When contacting Hasbro or others, be considerate, professional, and know that you represent not only yourself, but your fellow fans and bronies as well. Remember, this is about how much we love and appreciate the character and the show. Not an act of anger or protest.

Let's show the powers that be the very best our fandom has to offer.

The Chaos Heart

People complaining about derpy are just...ugh...they are lacking in intellect. That's how I will put it. Go find something else to complain about and potentially ruin. Leave MLP alone.

BonesTheHeretic

How did I find this thread earlier? Oh well. Too lazy to go copy/paste the questions. Twi and Dash are my favourites, closely followed by Rarity because she is so amazingly melodramatic.

Opinions on today's episode? I found it much more heavy handed than usual, but I could not approve more of the cause and plus RAINBOW DASH WOOT. hee

Favorite Mane Six pony: Rarity, darling! When I saw the character was into fashion I rolled my eyes, but when I saw she was a clothing designer I became much more interested. And then I started watching Rarity specific eps and I fell in love. She's certainly a drama queen, but she's tends to put others before herself and she's actually quite smart when she needs to be. Not Twilight smart, but I guess you can say people smart.

Second Favorite: Rainbow Dash. So colorful, so brash, so, well, awesome really. I was actually torn for a while between Rainbow as Commander Hurricane and Rarity as Princess Platinum. I guess you can see what I chose!

Background pony: Granny Smith! Or does she count? Whatever- I think she's wonderful.

Non-pony: From the episodes I've watched, Discord. I like how, even though he's been trapped in stone for hundreds of years, he's really not motivated by revenge. He just wants to make the world as chaotic and weird as his twisted mind is.

So, who played with ponies before ponies were cool? I used to have Firefly, which was kind of like the proto-Rainbow Dash, A couple of unicorns- Windy and Glory and a earth baby named Puddles which, confusingly enough, had a bird on her flank.

Twilight Sparkle

I think complaining about Derpy was kind of dumb, but I'm more annoyed at the entitled fans who are getting saddlesore over the whole thing like they deserve to be catered to in this fashion. >_>

Also, if we're posting parody videos, FimFlamFilosophy needs some love. The Mentally Advanced Series and Rainbow Dash Presents are both awesome.

Archived