My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aeriosa

Hey bronies!

Favorite Mane Six pony: Twilight Sparkle, because she's just so adorkable!

Second Favorite: Fluttershy, because she's so cute <3 yay~

Background pony: Derpy Hooves. I love how they keep putting her in episodes intentionally, haha.

Non-pony: Tank. I loved that episode!

It was only a matter of time before this happened: I drew a picture of myself and the guy I have crush on as ponies. And I drew us as ponies cuddling. Not sure if this is a sign that I have some kind of a problem, but it is a pretty cute picture. When it's done maybe I'll post it. Ponies cuddling is cuter than people cuddling. Ponies are easier to draw than people, too xD

Totally excited about the new episode on Saturday! Two weeks without ponies is too long.

Also, did anyone else hear about there not being a third season? I heard about it but I haven't gotten up the courage yet to check if it's true >.>;

Princess Flufflebutt

Also, did anyone else hear about there not being a third season? I heard about it but I haven't gotten up the courage yet to check if it's true >.>;

Well... according to wikipedia, the third one is in production, but I haven't seen or heard anything else. But I'm hoping there will be a third season.

i have not payed attention to what is in this thread i just wanted to know if anyone had seen this,

the my little pony action trailer

LiteralNovice

i have not payed attention to what is in this thread i just wanted to know if anyone had seen this,

the my little pony action trailer

Holy shit that trailer is awesome.

I need to watch this show. It looks so awesome. People have some cool avatars of ponies and every time I see fanart or images of it, it makes me want to watch it more

What the...how have I not posted here yet? :blink:

Favorite of Mane Six: Rainbow Crash Rainbow Dash

Second Favorite: Twilight Sparkle

Background Pony: Doctor Whooves

Non-Pony: That awesomesauce hot air balloon O.O

Holy pony, Djeinus, that was too funny and cute!

Curse you, Trollestia, for making Twilight Sparkle cry!

Princess Flufflebutt

Curse you, Trollestia, for making Twilight Sparkle cry!

o9Rvk.jpg

LiteralNovice

Damn, was JUST thinking of linking people to this.

It's even funnier if you've seen even one episode of Epic Meal Time. But I have to say, I love Vinyl Scratch's voice. That is totally how I imagining her sounding like.

In response to that Trollestia picture, I have to say I felt a bit bad for Twilight in the beginning (I'm on a bit of a Twilight kick right now) but it ended really hillariously.

LiteralNovice

All your internetz are belong to ponies. You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time.
Princess Flufflebutt

Watch this:

Then this:

Princess Flufflebutt

Say, anyone seen the latest episode?

Princess Flufflebutt

After suffering from pony withdrawal during most of December, I went and watched it, overdosed and then deemed Grammy Smith the most awesome pony ever.

Seeing her when she was younger and seeing Princess Celestia made me wonder

How does Celestia stay so young?

Why is she still a princess?

Is there something I don't want to know about Celestia and Luna?

That whole pony mortality thing is just...mrrr

Celestia and Luna have been around since the beginning of Equestria, haven't they? They appear in the legends about the elements of harmony, after all. I just assumed they were immortal. I don't think any other pony is.

Princess Flufflebutt

Celestia and Luna have been around since the beginning of Equestria, haven't they? They appear in the legends about the elements of harmony, after all. I just assumed they were immortal. I don't think any other pony is.

I think it's a Big Brother thing. There has never been a time Celestia and Luna were not. There has never been unhappiness under Celestia and Luna. There has never been war under Celestia and Luna. Ponies know nothing else but Celestia and Luna, because there is nothing else to know. They are watching you. They love you.

The Chaos Heart

Celestia and Luna are the only characters (to my knowledge) that have both wings and a horn. that must be the key to immortality.

Celestia and Luna are the only characters (to my knowledge) that have both wings and a horn. that must be the key to immortality.

I think it's that and they drink pony blood (btw I have no evidence to support that claim).

VAMPIRES D:

Princess Flufflebutt

I think it's that and they drink pony blood (btw I have no evidence to support that claim).

VAMPIRES D:

dmzjz.jpg

LiteralNovice

VAMPIRES D:

dmzjz.jpg

I will probably end up using that image for my signature nearly everywhere.

Archived