My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aeriosa

Boo42069yomomma

Yeeeeep. XD He really is

I relate to him so well. And, this mBmxL.png

2TZ8j.jpg Full one, for those intrested.

Boo42069yomomma

That is brilliant!

I know, I absolutely love it, the Big Mac one is my wallpaper.

XVz9C.png

Found this, thought it to be awesome! (also, Octavia has always been my favorite pony)

How appropriate! I just created my first OC pony that is basically me as a pony. My asexuality is important to me and that is reflected in my pony, Tanz Metal.

tanz_metal___color__basic_pose_by_mingozk-d55wcen.jpg

(I had to just take a picture because I don't have a scanner, so the pic's kinda dark)

((Also I don't know how to resize the picture, so sorry it's so huge!))

Boo42069yomomma

People like you make me wish I was artistic. In my pony (one i made on an online creator, I'll get a picture if you wanna see) it is gray, white, black and purple, because those are my favorite colors!

M19de.png my pony

How appropriate! I just created my first OC pony that is basically me as a pony. My asexuality is important to me and that is reflected in my pony, Tanz Metal.

(I had to just take a picture because I don't have a scanner, so the pic's kinda dark)

Cool.

Though I can't tell what that is supposed to be a cutie mark of.

Cool.

Though I can't tell what that is supposed to be a cutie mark of.

Thanks! The cutie mark is Rammstein's logo: RammsteinLogoRot1280.jpg I did the logo from memory so the proportions aren't right, but it was my first go with this character.

Rammstein is my favorite band, and Tanzmetal ("Dance metal") is one way to describe their style of music. I like to pretend her special ability is loving that band more than anyone else.

EDIT: If anyone is interested in having a weekly theme and drawing ponies in accordance with said theme, try this group: http://mlp-atg-alumni.deviantart.com/ It doesn't matter what your skill level is or what medium you use. The goal is just to get people drawing ponies and to improve over time. I've only been a member a few weeks, but I haven't seen a single negative thing said; most people are very supportive.

Taikoluigi

I'm Big Mac as well... just how many Big Macs do we have here?

I'm Twilight on that chart. Hello all!

I'm not a hardcore Brony, but I secretly used to collect the toys during their original run as G1s. My friend organized a Brony picnic recently and I quickly made this nasty pinata with Snips on it. (That is not me in the photo, sorry.) Also we tried to make a pin-the-tail-on-the-pony game. We had a lot of games and they were to win prizes. There was 30+ bronies in the area that came and they loved it!

I've seen most of Season 1 but I haven't started Season 2. (I watch them out-of-order as if I'm watching Spongebob Squarepants or something, so it's hard to keep track of what I have and haven't seen.) I really like the songs The Perfect Stallion, The Amazing FlimFlam Brothers, and This Day Aria.

Boo42069yomomma

Somehow, that got winter wrap-up stuck in my head. At any rate, I'm currently writing a fanfic about the Apples losing their farm to Flim & Flam.

I must say: Twilight strikes me as a J rather than a P. I mean, she's well organized (as shown in winter wrap up), which is a J trait, not a P trait. People ( and ponies) with a P function are spontaneous, live in the moment and don't care for structure/organization/planning.

Boo42069yomomma

I must say: Twilight strikes me as a J rather than a P. I mean, she's well organized (as shown in winter wrap up), which is a J trait, not a P trait. People ( and ponies) with a P function are spontaneous, live in the moment and don't care for structure/organization/planning.

True, but it's ponies, I wouldn't look into it that much, Celestia!

But then, what are they basing the J & P functions on? Did they take that literally to mean Judging and Perceiving or what?

I'd follow you on that one. That's one reason I don't find myself relating to Twilight that much. Plus, without intervention she's naturally antisocial. I wasn't really that way as a kid or now. Aaand reading isn't really my thing. I can relate to Applejack a lot more.

I am fairly certain I'm Twilight Sparkle. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing?)

I don't watch the show, but thanks to threads like this, I'm starting to learn who they are >.>

priest_of_syrinx

INTP's aren't usually very impulsive, though. They often like to live in their own little "ivory tower" so to speak, where they can study whatever interests them and not worry about how it applies to the outside world. Celestia makes a better INTJ because she's a great strategist, and understands that what Twilight needs is to live more in the real world. So she makes her study friendship so that she can be more practical and versatile as a... whatever she's being trained to be.

Princess Flufflebutt

Am I the only Fluttershy? Because... umm... That's fine.

Squawkers23

My basic history with MLP:

A few months ago, I watched the pilot for fun. Thought it was alright, but I was okay with not watching the show ever again. And then I decided to start watching it again today. I am now on the 12th episode.

Ponies, why must you do this to me? ;_;

On a side note, I guess I'm Princess Celestia. Yay?

I am fairly certain I'm Twilight Sparkle. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing?)

I would say that's a very good thing.

Twilight's awesome!

Archived