My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aeriosa

Is it bad that my favorite pony is Nightmare Moon?

Yes! You should be ashamed!

Chrysalis is clearly the superior villain!

Hey, eternal night sounds like paradise to me!

...point. But she doesn't look as cool, she didn't sound as cool, she didn't come quite as close to winning, and most importantly she didn't even get a song.

...point. But she doesn't look as cool, she didn't sound as cool, she didn't come quite as close to winning, and most importantly she didn't even get a song.

Nor did she need to disguise herself or use (very many) minions to try.

Also good points. But Chrysalis only lost because she got overconfident, and stopped even trying to be devious... and it was still a close call. Whereas Nightmare Moon lost because she was simply unable to prevent or block the Elements of Harmony, no matter what she tried.

And then there's Q Discord....

• 2 weeks later...
Boo42069yomomma

Also good points. But Chrysalis only lost because she got overconfident, and stopped even trying to be devious... and it was still a close call. Whereas Nightmare Moon lost because she was simply unable to prevent or block the Elements of Harmony, no matter what she tried.

I LOVE DISCORD!

I LOVE DISCORD!

Boo42069yomomma

I LOVE DISCORD!

HE'S COMING BACK!!!!!

Ace McHeeb

Being the father of two girls (ages 4 and 2), I've recently become a Bronie myself. I can't identify all of them, because usually I have it on because it helps them get to sleep (and I'll sit in a chair and read my Kindle), but my favorite background Pony would have to be Time Turner (aka Doctor Whooves), and my favorite Main Six Pony is Twilight Sparkle (gotta LOVE her name!) Favorite non-Pony I'd say is probably ... the dragon dude. What's his name?

Boo42069yomomma

Being the father of two girls (ages 4 and 2), I've recently become a Bronie myself. I can't identify all of them, because usually I have it on because it helps them get to sleep (and I'll sit in a chair and read my Kindle), but my favorite background Pony would have to be Time Turner (aka Doctor Whooves), and my favorite Main Six Pony is Twilight Sparkle (gotta LOVE her name!) Favorite non-Pony I'd say is probably ... the dragon dude. What's his name?

Spike? Really? S551J.gif

Can't stand spike, myself.

Ace McHeeb

He's cute. And and AND as I stated, I don't watch it with my full attention. He's the only non-Pony I've seen.

Boo42069yomomma

He's cute.

To each their own. My favorite is Big Macintosh, Favorite Mane 6 is Twilight as well.

priest_of_syrinx

He's cute. And and AND as I stated, I don't watch it with my full attention. He's the only non-Pony I've seen.

Spike is awesome. I don't get all the hate!! :)

Boo42069yomomma

I don't hate, I just don't get.

I found Spike to be at least 7x more excellent once I realized that his character was supposed to be kind of a loveable douchebag. He's more sarcastic and has a more realistic attitude (as in, he's like a real person in the real world, being grumpy, wanting to sleep in, making snippy comments etc) than I would have imagined could be in a kid's show, and I hadn't noticed it because I hadn't really payed attention to him. But once I made that transition, I found him to be quite enjoyable!

1065020286.png

Boo42069yomomma

I found Spike to be at least 7x more excellent once I realized that his character was supposed to be kind of a loveable douchebag. He's more sarcastic and has a more realistic attitude (as in, he's like a real person in the real world, being grumpy, wanting to sleep in, making snippy comments etc) than I would have imagined could be in a kid's show, and I hadn't noticed it because I hadn't really payed attention to him. But once I made that transition, I found him to be quite enjoyable!

1065020286.png

I always just saw him as a cheap, comic relif character for the kiddies. Huh, maybe I'll have to rethink this...

I always just saw him as a cheap, comic relif character for the kiddies. Huh, maybe I'll have to rethink this...

I didn't find him funny when I was expecting your typical kid's comic relief, because I don't think he's very good at that. He's a crabbypants sometimes and I identify with him more than I think I would a typical comic relief. In fact, his comedy is sometimes effective because he's actually the straight man clashing with the crazy/weird/over-the-top pony personalities. I mean, I'm pretty sure he does have some stupid comic relief moments, but so does everypony else.

I guess, I'd say Spike is much more enjoyable, or at least much more bearable, if you expect him to be more of a kid's version of a heart-warming jerkface :lol:

I LOVE Pinkie Pie~! She's so adorable and energetic and extroverted and entertaining and PERFECT

I also really like Fluttershy and Ratity and Derpy and Spike and Doctor Whooves and asdfghjkl!!!!!!!

Boo42069yomomma

I LOVE Pinkie Pie~! She's so adorable and energetic and extroverted and entertaining and PERFECT

I also really like Fluttershy and Ratity and Derpy and Spike and Doctor Whooves and asdfghjkl!!!!!!!

Iron Will is best pony!!

5_♦♣

HE'S COMING BACK!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Boo42069yomomma

HE'S COMING BACK!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

DeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gifDeDvJ.gif

DISCORD'S COMING BACK!!!!!

priest_of_syrinx

I didn't find him funny when I was expecting your typical kid's comic relief, because I don't think he's very good at that. He's a crabbypants sometimes and I identify with him more than I think I would a typical comic relief. In fact, his comedy is sometimes effective because he's actually the straight man clashing with the crazy/weird/over-the-top pony personalities. I mean, I'm pretty sure he does have some stupid comic relief moments, but so does everypony else.

I guess, I'd say Spike is much more enjoyable, or at least much more bearable, if you expect him to be more of a kid's version of a heart-warming jerkface :lol:

He's also the only one that keeps a cool head when other ponies panic (unless Rarity is involved). And he usually ends up being right.

And it was kind of badass when he stood up to the older dragons in Dragon Quest.

Boo42069yomomma

XVz9C.png

Found this, thought it to be awesome! (also, Octavia has always been my favorite pony)

ForeverDoor

Favourite Mane Six: Fluttershy. She's cute, adorable, and can still kick your flank if you threaten those she cares about.

Second favourite: Twilight Sparkle. She's a geek.

Favourite non-Mane Six: Big Mac.

Favourite non-pony: Angel, for kicking Fluttershy's backside when she's being herself too much. Though he was being dickish in "Putting Your Hoof Down", the one with Iron Will.

I love this show so much.

Boo42069yomomma

Favourite Mane Six: Fluttershy. She's cute, adorable, and can still kick your flank if you threaten those she cares about.

Second favourite: Twilight Sparkle. She's a geek.

Favourite non-Mane Six: Big Mac.

Favourite non-pony: Angel, for kicking Fluttershy's backside when she's being herself too much. Though he was being dickish in "Putting Your Hoof Down", the one with Iron Will.

I love this show so much.

Big Mac is best pony! (well, Octavia and him are tied for first in my eyes)

ForeverDoor

Where's Octavia from? I don't recall her.

Boo42069yomomma

Where's Octavia from? I don't recall her.

Background pony (for now :D )

Boo42069yomomma

I forgot about Big Mac!

Big Mac is best pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived