My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aeriosa

Princess Flufflebutt

Today I listened to every single MLP song, consecutively. Including both versions of "Evil Enchantress", and all the little 30-second songs Pinkie sings.

I feel AWESOME!

You ARE awesome!

That said, "Smile" is probably the best song to work to ever.

Boo42069yomomma

Today I listened to every single MLP song, consecutively. Including both versions of "Evil Enchantress", and all the little 30-second songs Pinkie sings.

I feel AWESOME!

You ARE awesome!

my 3 favorite are smile, giggle at the ghosties, and the one by rarity about making the dresses (stitch by stitch?)

Princess Flufflebutt

I feel AWESOME!

You ARE awesome!

my 3 favorite are smile, giggle at the ghosties, and the one by rarity about making the dresses (stitch by stitch?)

As far as I know, it's just called Art of the Dress.

For me.... This Day, Winter Wrap-up, Becoming Popular, and Smile. I really didn't like those last two the first time through, but they grew on me fast. They're just something authentic to MLP music, it's hard to explain.

limegreenespeon

I like all the songs... But the thirty second Pinkie songs get on my nerves at times. My Favorites are Smile, Smile, Smile, (That's what I call it...) This Day Aria, (pure genius) Popular, Art of the Dress, Love is in Bloom... I think that's it.... Maybe...

Anyway, my favorite Pony is Twilight Sparkle. She's a lot like me, so she's easy to relate with. I need to make her...

I figured I'd share these with the Brony community. I really like making them. They were all gifts... I don't keep any or really make any Pony for myself. Sorry if they're unwanted... :wacko:

Princess Cadence:

537524_485654484784487_1241246973_n.jpg

Shining Armor:

556437_485653541451248_784998398_n.jpg

Rainbow Dash:

547267_485653811451221_369191521_n.jpg

Derpy Hooves:

599880_485653984784537_1220985681_n.jpg

Fluttershy: She was my first to make...

533439_485654198117849_1450982698_n.jpg

Bleep Bloop

Man limegreenespeon those ponies are AMAZING! I love all the music in this show so much. I am currently listening to the This Day Aria from the finale on repeat :D it's definitely up there in terms of my favourite. But all the songs are pretty awesome.

Boo42069yomomma

Man limegreenespeon those ponies are AMAZING! I love all the music in this show so much. I am currently listening to the This Day Aria from the finale on repeat :D it's definitely up there in terms of my favourite. But all the songs are pretty awesome.

I saw pinky pie in your picture and read this entire thing in her voice!

limegreenespeon

LOVE that song! Thanks for the complement. I'd offer to make you one... But then it turns into work, so it's not as fun. Sorry... So, how does everyone get their MLP music? Hasbro hasn't released a CD as far as I know.

Princess Flufflebutt

I guess you just have to get swept up by a torrent to reach them. Or find someone who shares them rapidly.

Or click here. It's safe. I promise.

I guess you just have to get swept up by a torrent to reach them. Or find someone who shares them rapidly.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

Thank you for the link! I've been looking for one like that for a while!

So did I! :D

Bleep Bloop

So did I! :D

:D :lol: that is soooooooo awesome! And exciting! And not entirely inaccurate. IRL I have a tendency to talk and act quite a lot like Pinkie. That's why she's my avatar :D

ZOMG SQUEE thank you so much Djenuis!!!!!!! This is so awesome!!!!! So far I've just been listening to them on youtube, this is AMAZING!!!

"Do you ship any ponies?"

<---- I was so happy when I found this pic (looking for asexual button designs!) :lol:

"Do you ship any ponies?"

<---- I was so happy when I found this pic (looking for asexual button designs!) :lol:

It's so true!

And I admire Faust for adamantly refusing to add serious love interests for the Mane Six. The show is much better this way, imo.

Favorite Main Six pony: Pinky Pie

Second Favorite: AppleJack

Background pony: Doctor Hooves

Non-pony: Dischord

My friend found a picture with ponies and flags and linked it on facebook. So I thought I should show you guys (I forgot if it was linked here or not).:

166008_347155115357557_1289735085_n.jpg

5_♦♣

When I first posted, I just started watching it and as such, didn't have a favorite background pony. Now that I've seen all the episodes, I'd say Big Mac is my favorite background pony.

When I first posted, I just started watching it and as such, didn't have a favorite background pony. Now that I've seen all the episodes, I'd say Big Mac is my favorite background pony.

Eeeeyup!

My friend found a picture with ponies and flags and linked it on facebook. So I thought I should show you guys (I forgot if it was linked here or not).:

166008_347155115357557_1289735085_n.jpg

I'd have guessed Twilight would be the asexual one.

I think they were just matching pony colors to the flags. But it was still really cool to see. And it made me happy that they had the Asexual flag on there along with the others :)

I think they were just matching pony colors to the flags. But it was still really cool to see. And it made me happy that they had the Asexual flag on there along with the others :)

I know, finally some recognition.

BTW, who are the transsexual ponies? :lol:

I know, finally some recognition.

BTW, who are the transsexual ponies? :lol:

They're the ponies that work at the spa that Rarity and Fluttershy like to go to.

5_♦♣

Who is the Asexual pony?

Cute avatar by the way, tea.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

Thank you for the link! I've been looking for one like that for a while!

This might have been discussed already but I'm trying to figure out what WWABPLRDD? stands for

What would a *something* pony like Rainbow Dash do?

Is it bad that my favorite pony is Nightmare Moon?

Yes! You should be ashamed!

Chrysalis is clearly the superior villain!

Archived