RELIGION? INNOCENCE? What is that make us asexual?

soulcalibur

HI!

I'm new here. I'm 29 years old. And I'm asexual. I found this week for the first time this forum.. even if I' m not english, I hope you could understand my english...

Anyway... I'm really a TRUE ASEXUAL IN ALL DEEP MEAN OF THIS WORD.

But I don't know if there's someone like me.

I really don't want to have sex with nobody.

But I'm much in love with a person but I don't want to have sex with him.

For me the most high Love that can exists is the Love without sex. Because is just pure love. There's people who marry but their relationship is based just on a good sex. If they don't have sex they divorced.

Why? Love is sex?

For me Love is Love. Sex is just a contour. Not NECESSARY. For me, to KISS this person IS the MAX HAPPINESS and hugs or talks with him...

I'm so much in love with him that these things for me are the MAX. I really don't need of sex.

Now I ask to me and to you: maybe it don't depend because I'm just asexual... Maybe depends from the fact that I'm VERY MUCH RELIGIOUS PERSON... and I have (and I want) a child's heart. Like JM BARRIE who wrote Peter Pan. There's other person that are asexual because they believe in a pure world without sex? That's don't mean that sex is a wrong things for who love and respects, but for me, sex is too much.

Maybe because in this world today sex is everywhere: in movies, spots, books, video and they used sex in a immoral way. That's why sometimes I think that sex is not a negative things, but sometimes I REALLY HATE SEX things that the HUMAN BEING would become a disgusting things.

I'm alone who think in that way?

I'm LIKE PETER PAN IN MY HEART.

Have you seen the movie 'finding neverland?"

Discussion thanks to all!

hilbertastronaut
Maybe because in this world today sex is everywhere: in movies, spots, books, video and they used sex in a immoral way. That's why sometimes I think that sex is not a negative things, but sometimes I REALLY HATE SEX things that the HUMAN BEING would become a disgusting things.

I'm alone who think in that way?

No, you aren't alone at all. It's so frustrating that what could be, or was, or was meant to be a pure and holy thing has become corrupted. It's so tempting to call it "evil" and hate it. Maybe people like us are meant to bear witness to the fact that sex isn't the god that the world has made it out to be.

I have a question, (NOT related to what I wrote before)

but I'm not english and I never understand the meaning of the word ' TO FLIRT'... can someone make me example please?

For example a guy who 'flirt with girls' what mean?

What do a guy when he 'flirts'? I cannot translate this word in italian meaning...

For me the most high Love that can exists is the Love without sex. Because is just pure love. There's people who marry but their relationship is based just on a good sex. If they don't have sex they divorced.

Why? Love is sex?

For me Love is Love. Sex is just a contour. Not NECESSARY. For me, to KISS this person IS the MAX HAPPINESS and hugs or talks with him...

I'm so much in love with him that these things for me are the MAX. I really don't need of sex.

You're english is *very* good!

Somewhere here we've been discussing the fact that love and sex are separate.

Because you are asexual, you don't have the need for sex. You can love your friend completely, clearheaded, without the confusion that sex can make.

MANY of us here agree with you!

Flirting is defined (according to my dictionary) as acting "playfully" romantic. "Playfully", meaning that maybe you feel the way you're acting, and maybe you don't (kind of kidding around but without knowing for sure - it is sometimes used to see if the other person is "interested" in you). It's playful, and normally used with people you feel comfortable with or are attracted to.

And Welcome! I'm really glad you found us! I hope you'll stay around awhile!

Gypsy

Why? Love is sex?

That's don't mean that sex is a wrong things for who love and respects, but for me, sex is too much.

Believe me, you're not alone in this at all. Fortunately, you don't have to think that love is sex alone. Intimacy is not defined by the degree to which you are sexually involved with anyone. And as for love, well it's like the thousand-headed man.

Miss_Moneypenny

Of course love is what it is, and not sex!

I got really annoyed when I saw a letter that someone had written to a newspaper a few weeks ago. There were all sorts of letters discussing the pros and cons of sex before marriage.

Basically, this man was saying that if you don't try before you buy, then you might end up marrying someone with whom you are sexually incompatible. If you'd "tried it" first, then you would have the option to dump them and find someone else who met up to your performance criteria between the sheets!

For god's sake! Who are you marrying, the person, or what's in their pants? It makes me sick.

Miss_Moneypenny :

You have right! I always heard discussion about couple before marriage!

I always become angry and ask myself your same question!

'They marry what there's into the pants?"

IS ABSURD!

LOVE is a wonderful thing without SEX! People want sex that's why they marry.

The pure love is a GREAT thing!

biggreenmonkey
LOVE is a wonderful thing without SEX! People want sex that's why they marry.

The pure love is a GREAT thing!

I agree! I think it's stupid when the main reason people get married is because they think they'll have more sex that way. I'm sorry if my personality isn't enough to make you want to spend time with me. Jeeeebus.

• 2 months later...
confused but not confused

Wonderful discussion. I agree with all the points said here. I am also religious-minded and I feel the same way like soulcaliber that maybe too much exposure to sex especially sex without love in all kinds of media and world around me has made me asexual. I love my fiancee from the core of my heart but the idea of the sex make me feel nausea.