What the?

Rebuilder

Up until very recently I had stuck with the Grey/Demi nomenclature, but lately I have been suspecting how I may in fact lie closer to an "Asexual who does not mind sex". I must say, I have a very limited interest for sex with females, except I am more turned on by the idea of pleasing a partner and stimulating them, instead of wanting sex for my own purposes. -_-

My sex fantasies often revolve around pleasuring someone else usually with Oral sex or S&M. I hardly ever receive anything of the sort as sex being something which I would find gratifying to receive.

I am very big on aesthetic attraction (very picky), however I find how females can be so good to look at (Covertly, of course.) :ph34r: . What is worth noting, is how female genitalia and occasionally breasts (especially areolae) are rather of a turn-off for me. But I just love female form and figure, I can, at times, find images of women irresistible to look at (Not to ----.). Everything except the nether regions I have mentioned previously. :unsure:

I am an Aromantic, although I would definitely prefer females for relationships (I can be platonically attracted to men and women.).

I just do not know if this is all normal or not to have these somewhat conflicting points.

That´s cool! You give me a hope that there are guys who really WANT women to keep their underwear on. :)

DracoBorealis

That´s cool! You give me a hope that there are guys who really WANT women to keep their underwear on. :)

I second that :) Although, I am not looking for company or anything -I don't identify as grey, but still it's a nice thought

Excuse me if I am rude... but how can you enjoy a fantasy where you give a woman oral and at the same time be repulsed by female genitalia? :unsure:

Just trying to understand, since I personally don't have much of an opinion on genitals (male or female) beyond mild curiosiy. But me giving/receiving oral kinda freaks me out.... ok, "freaks me out" is kinda strong. It more like, um, just seems like a reallyreally odd thing to do and it somewhat surprises me everytime I'm reminded of how common it actually is.

I am an asexual guy who is also repulsed (for want of a better word) by all genitals, breasts, or any intimacy on that level. I feel the same as Lukar that it just strikes me as the weirdest thing to ever want to do!

But yes, genitals aside I am attracted to both the female and male form in terms of cosmetic attractiveness but am also very picky about it. But both genders can absolutley STUN me physically. Happens quite often. I just have no desire to do anything with their genitals or my own, involving another person. LOL.

Excuse me if I am rude... but how can you enjoy a fantasy where you give a woman oral and at the same time be repulsed by female genitalia? :unsure:

Just trying to understand, since I personally don't have much of an opinion on genitals (male or female) beyond mild curiosiy. But me giving/receiving oral kinda freaks me out.... ok, "freaks me out" is kinda strong. It more like, um, just seems like a reallyreally odd thing to do and it somewhat surprises me everytime I'm reminded of how common it actually is.

I find male gentalia kind of gross and scary (not so much now that I've lost my virginity even though a part of me still thinks of it as something that causes pain), but I do enjoy sex/fantasizing about sex with men. I can't speak for how drgreen19's mind works, but for me, I focus on the idea of giving pleasure and forget about body parts. It's almost like my fantasies are automatically censored. It's a little harder with actual sex obviously. However, I end up thinking about my "goal" (to give my boyfriend pleasure) to overcome my disgust.

Archived