Welcome our new Administrator!

Kelly

The Evil Cashew is stepping down, and a new Administrator has been elected. Please welcome . . .but there are sounds (STAB) as our new AVEN Administrator. :cake:

EDIT BY The Evil Cashew

Because Kelly beat me, just letting you all know ...but there are sounds is replacing me as chat administrator. You will also notice that i am still red, and will remain so at least for a week or so as I train ...but there are sounds and finish up a couple things some of the team asked me to do. In the meantime, you can still send myself, or but there are sounds any questions/concerns regarding chat. I am red until i am no longer so.

~Cash

. . .but there are sounds

Thanks to everyone. I'm pretty excited to be admin though it is sad to see it at the cost of such a great admin as Cash. It was really great working with you and I hope you don't think this means I will stop bugging you.

The Evil Cashew

I hope you dont stop bugging me!!!!

and thanks for the cakes and compliments and all. It is appreciated. Comming to aven with no colour ... aven will be naked... oh man.. i have to prepare myself for the shock.

Given the current red team..I still think you stepping down cash is a mistake for aven but understand at the momment it's a right choice for you personally..thank you for everything cash and I hope when whatever situation clears..you may reconsider again :cake:

sounds..interesting choice..good luck

Guest member25959

Congats STAB! :D Good luck on future admin-stuffz.

And it's a shame to see Cash go :( Thank you for devoting your time to administrate the forums/chat. Hopefully you'll stick around afterwards??

Congratulations ...Sounds and have fun with your nakedness, Cashew (hmmm...that doesn't look quite right :unsure: )

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Congratulations ...Sounds and have fun with your nakedness, Cashew (hmmm...that doesn't look quite right :unsure: )

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Cash look the poor cat!! look what you did!! cat's already scared and you are not naked yet! -_-

318824_174625075949169_100002050345991_371979_2107771142_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :P

biromanticseniorgal

:cake:

The Evil Cashew is stepping down, and a new Administrator has been elected. Please welcome . . .but there are sounds (STAB) as our new AVEN Administrator. :cake:

EDIT BY The Evil Cashew

Because Kelly beat me, just letting you all know ...but there are sounds is replacing me as chat administrator. You will also notice that i am still red, and will remain so at least for a week or so as I train ...but there are sounds and finish up a couple things some of the team asked me to do. In the meantime, you can still send myself, or but there are sounds any questions/concerns regarding chat. I am red until i am no longer so.

~Cash

I'm still very new here but felt I wanted to add my congrats to you both as well. Why not have some more :cake::cake: :cake: :cake: ?

. . .but there are sounds

Sounds like we have a new admin [/terrible joke]

Congratulations, and I'm sure you'll live up to Cash's name. :)

Terrible though it may be, I happen to like puns (much to my roommate's horror). Thanks!

Can't we just keep our old administrators and then add the new ones? Yes, the administrator corral would have to be pretty big, but I'm sure they'd all get along! :lol: If not, the PT crew could ride herd on them.

Archived