What's this weird feeling after making out?

misscuriosity

misscuriosity

I'm asexual and I've never had sex, but I do enjoy making out with my boyfriend. However, I always have this feeling of regret and guilty a day after. Does anyone have the same weird feeling after making out? I like how he kisses my entire body, and I know I enjoy it, though.

Regret and guilt after sex, or a sexually loaded situation, have nothing to do with being asexual. Whatever it is that makes you feel guilty, it is something personal for you. Maybe you're simply not ready to be that intimate with your boyfriend? Or maybe there are some underlying hangups you have with sexually loaded situations...? Does your boyfriend know you are asexual? I can imagine some guilt would build in me, if I was making out with someone (prelude to sex for most people) knowing that I would never want sex with them....

Anyway, whatever it is, it's something you are the only one to find any answer to. Search yourself and try to figure out where this guilt and regret comes from. :)

Everytime I make out with a girl I felt that I wanted to be in a relationship with that person and feel bad when the reality hits, the women just use you to make their night more fun. It's no doubt a great thing I didn't end up in a relationship with women like that.

I've never had feelings of guilt about making out. It happened a number of times with my past boyfriend. The first one was weird and I felt a little awkward, maybe also scared, but it went away with successive experiences and I came to enjoy it too.

It felt strange at first, because I knew I was asexual and I wasn't expecting I would enjoy such a thing as making out. However, I understood later on that my enjoyment wasn't of a sexual nature - I liked being close to my partner and making him feel good, and that was why I loved it. Plus, it was kind of fun, and I say it in a completely innocent way - I liked it as much as one could like to engage in pillow fights.

The only time I ever felt guilty about kissing someone was one time when I was sort of involved with another person. I have to say, it's quite weird that you feel guilty after enjoying it so.

I haven't kissed anyone in years, but the only thing I can maybe say I regret during any form of it is how they say their face hurts a while after the kissing (as I don't "kiss", I bite).

If anything (just a theory so don't use my words as fact), I would say maybe guilty for him that the relationship will probably not go any further than it's at right now?