PM an AVEN member you've not PM'd before

Also feel free to add me to google+, twitter, or tumblr if you have it. www.gplus.to/aloren or www.alorens.tumblr.com. All my various online activities will be on the side bar of my tumblr site. =)

• Like 1

List of people willing to be PM'ed, and some of their interests:

(Click their name to PM them)

*If you don't say something like "I'm open to PMs" I will assume you are just discussing and not add you to the list.

*Mention a few major interests and I'll add them to the list by your name.

*If you're the sort who changes your username a lot...I'm not going to keep up with that. The link will use the username you post your post with requesting to be PMed. But the link will still work regardless of what you change it to, since it uses member ID and not username.

-------------------------------

Also...*pokes orange part of own signature* Every post I make has that link in it, so if you ever see me around and feel the urge to PM me, go for it. I always reply. I'm on daily (at the absolute least...usually multiple times a day for at least a few hours each :redface: ). Talk about whatever. Say one word and I will make it into a ridiculous conversation. :)

Can you put young ace next to my name please?

I'm new, but I'd be up for talking about whatever with whoever. I'm pretty good at coming up with positive spins on things or alternative viewpoints if someone has a problem. I know it's been way easier for me to talk about everything online rather than to anyone in person.

Other than that, I like math, sci-fi, cupcakes, puzzles and industrial music!

• Like 1

I really enjoy new people, and that intriguing path to discovering new concepts/ideals/philosophies. So, please PM if you like!

As to what I find interesting? Games, literature, philosophy, astronomy, outdoors, music, art, and design!

• Like 1

I'm willing to be PMed, but at the same time, I should say I'm not willing to initiate PMs mainly for the same issues I have in real life, I'm bad at starting conversation, better at responding to conversations.

My interests are music (I listen to mostly anything though my preferences are really towards Classical, Celtic, and Jazz), Wolves, Nature, and Learning.

• Like 1

I'm not much on the PMing part but I don't mind being PM'd. I'll talk about anything. But some key points are Anime, Costumes, Video Games, Steampunk, random scenarios (like "It's the Giraffe Apocalypse, what continent is safest?).

I'm not much on the PMing part but I don't mind being PM'd. I'll talk about anything. But some key points are Anime, Costumes, Video Games, Steampunk, Music, Pets random scenarios (like "It's the Giraffe Apocalypse, what continent is safest?).

If I havn't pm'd with you before you need to ask me if it's okay to pm

If you don't and still pm anyway .... I will put you on a permanent block

If you have manners and ask before you pm... Then my Internet door is always open.. Even to mods... I know... Weird innit

• Like 1

If I havn't pm'd with you before you need to ask me if it's okay to pm

If you don't and still pm anyway .... I will put you on a permanent block

If you have manners and ask before you pm... Then my Internet door is always open.. Even to mods... I know... Weird innit

I am wondering, PiF, can people PM you to ask permission to PM you...or...how do they ask permission? :blink:

With a PM! So PiF can immediately block them!

You see what a sneaky devil he is? Dr-Evil.JPG

• Like 3

:lol:

never been called sneaky before..blatantly obvious many times but never sneaky

bird..no pm to ask to pm no..chat or in main just a simple ..is it okay to pm? will be okay..then I'll tell you straight..yes or no

I'm open to PMs. I might PM someone myself to start a conversation, although it's too hard to decide who to PM.

• Like 2
4Psychiatrists

Cool idea! :cake: I'm a little awkward online and off, but I'm totally open to PMs and will happily chat about pretty much anything no matter how random. For the sake of the topic though, some specific interests include: Video games (especially retro and collecting), comic books, all things horror, animation, F1, sci-fi, and general geekery.

chat? - yes

are you in chat ever? - yes

in the forums? - yes

PM asking to PM? - no

basically if you see me active and want to chat..ask first

one of my last pm's was telling me to fuck off..which I didn't mind but they had not shown good manners first by asking if they could tell me in a pm to fuck off

The Vampire Queen

I'm PMable :D

Interests are....

Travel

DIY artsy crafts

Music (most forms of rock, alternative, indie, Celtic, shoegaze, folk)

Celtic folklore

World folk and fairy tales

Literature

Otherkin

Religion

Politics

I JUST noticed that under each member's avatar (except your own, of course) is the option to add them as a friend (little person icon) or PM them (little envelope)...

Yeah. Literally just noticed that. How long has that been there?? :blink:

:blink: Good grief! That's been there this whole time?

Oh, oh, oh. Some of my interests include...

-comics (original, web, or graphic novels)

-motorcycles

-writing (any kind from blogging to poetry)

-art

-music (post rock, alternative, ambient, sound tracks, folk, jazz, you name it)

-real life

I'll talk about anything to be honest, from Anime to Zebras. If you need advice or a listening ear from a random stranger, I'm your person! I'm always glad to make new pals.

EDIT: Birdwing, you can shorten it to Comics, Writing, Art, Gender, Real life, Anything xD

Edited by Esoteric

PMable and interests include body modification, metal, tabletop roleplaying, pro wrestling, otherkin, gender, ect.

Really I'm pretty much open to anything.

Apologies for not including my interests. I have a bad habit of skipping the middle content of multi-page threads.

My interests include: computers, games, and pretty much any hobby that can be self-taught. Warning: does not watch TV or films.

Ooh, ooh! I like this idea :D I am open to PMs. My interests: music, anime/manga, video games, books, Doctor Who.