Register your interest here!

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#61 never odd or even

never odd or even

A-gent

• AVEN Members
  • 1,534 posts
  • A/Sexuality:complicated by transness. We'll go with A to grey??

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

is there an ace gathering there? or is that too far in advance to ask ?
Calling all Irish Aces we do in fact exist as a meet up group on AVEN! feel free to join us on Irish Ace Meets Thread or PM me if you would like to meet up, don't be shy, we have cake! Or at least, we will.....

'I declare that silliness is a virtue!'

#62 Wineblood

Wineblood

A-phrodite

• AVEN Members
  • 2,706 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Demisexual

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

Interested too. And as I hope to be in the country anyway, there's actually a chance I'll go :P

My blog : Musings Of A Lonely Mind

#63 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Asexual

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

Thanks Sorites for the alphabetical sort!

I wanna go!!!Financial situation is virtually unknowable right now, but I'm already setting money aside.

Yay! I hope you can make it.

I would love to go, even though I don't really know many people, it just kind of depends on where I am in the world closer to the time (:

Ditto!

I'll be there! :)

You'd better had be! *adds*

Wow...I keep looking for an excuse to go back to London, and now I have one! :D I'm not sure what I'll be doing next summer, but I'll try my best to be there. I would say the probability is at least 75%. Like Birdwing, once I've traveled all that way, I'll probably want to visit longer. But if anyone has cheap/free accommodation ideas, at least during Pride itself, please keep me posted also. Too bad all the US west coast people can't just carpool or something. SO EXCITED!

Fantastic! Soon we should start a thread for international visitors, so that some of these possibilities can be discussed.

I'm interested, assuming non-aces are welcome? I'd just like to be there to support you guys.It'd be easy for me to make it across the pond, and I have a place to stay in London. Still, I might not have the time or money, so I'd have to see.

Non-ace allies are absolutely welcome and are encouraged to come march with us. We had at least three at the last London march. We have at least 3 already signed up for Worldpride. *adds fourth to list*

is there an ace gathering there? or is that too far in advance to ask ?

We are the ace gathering!!!

Interested too. And as I hope to be in the country anyway, there's actually a chance I'll go :P

Great! *adds*

#64 noysoffer

noysoffer

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 294 posts
  • A/Sexuality:anti-sexual

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

I'd be delighted to arrive, but I'll have to make sure that it's not a school day nor a work day. It's slightly difficult when I'll have to take a plane to London.

#65 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

I'd be delighted to arrive, but I'll have to make sure that it's not a school day nor a work day. It's slightly difficult when I'll have to take a plane to London.

Good luck! I hope it works out.

#66 Member33070

Member33070

A-Grade AVENite

• AVEN Members
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

x

#67 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

I got skipped somehow...I'm not on the list yet... :(

My mistake!

I'm going to go through all the posts again, for mod/sorting purposes, and will check while I do this that I have everyone.

#68 Wozzeck

Wozzeck

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Me please!

#69 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

Me please!

Welcome!

#70 Doppel

Doppel

Techosaurus Rex

• AVEN Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

*raises hand* Unless something disastrous happens between now and then am seriously considering going! :)

#71 RandomDent

RandomDent

A-phrodite

• AVEN Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • Pronouns:Him/He/His and so on
  • A/Sexuality:Sheep-romantic

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Should still be going, hopefully dressed as a cake.

The Dapper Ace - Asexuality vLog Channel

Also known as Random, Randy, Dent, Dentie, RD, Arthur, Buddy, Juan, Dentie Poosy, Harvey, 'The Situation' and Please Put Down That Knife.
Public Journal Updated: 12/07/2011
Private Journal Updated: 08/05/2011
Twitter Updated: Most days
DeviantArt Updated: 02/04/2011
My Tumblr Warning: contains manlove
Red Dwarf Tumblr

#72 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

RD cake! What flavour I wonder?

*raises hand* Unless something disastrous happens between now and then am seriously considering going! :)

Brilliant! I hope you make it. Do add yourself to the map, as afaik you're the first person from down under to sign up!
http://www.asexualit...showtopic=64551

#73 Disco+

Disco+

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 286 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Terribly Irrelevant

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

It'll be one heck of a plane trip, but I am very interested in going. No guarantees, unfortunately.

#74 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

It'll be one heck of a plane trip, but I am very interested in going. No guarantees, unfortunately.

Welcome to the party!

#75 BrassHelix

BrassHelix

• AVEN Members
  • 35 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Heteroromantic ace

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

So long as this doesn't clash with school or other commitments, I'll definitely be there!

#76 Cadi

Cadi

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:33 PM

I'm definitely interested! It's very close to the end of my uni term (this year's Pride London was less than a week after my last exam) but if I can physically make it I intend to.

#77 Ms Chocolate M. Pie

Ms Chocolate M. Pie

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Asexual, Non-romantic

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:36 AM

I can't say for sure if I'll come or not. Iv'e been planning a trip to England for a while now, but like many others, I lack the funds. I hope there is no deadline for this list...I may end up signing up last minute haha

#78 GreyAngel

GreyAngel

• AVEN Members
  • 41 posts
  • Pronouns:She, her, hers
  • A/Sexuality:Grey-A

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:36 AM

Being a minor limits my mobility but I've got my dad thinking about it. If he says yes, then I have to convince my mom too but I should be able to go. It's close to my birthday so I could ask for it as my Christmas/birthday gift. *Crosses Fingers* I hope I can go!

Are there any arguments you guys can think of I can use to convince my parents to let me go?

"The past is gone and cannot harm you anymore, and while the future is fast coming for you, it always flinches first, and settles in as the gentle present. This now, this us, we can cope with that." ~Cecil Palmer, Welcome To Night Vale, Episode 12: The Candidate

#79 Phoenix Incarnate

Phoenix Incarnate

A-phrodite

• AVEN Members
  • 2,603 posts
  • Pronouns:They/Them/Theirs
  • A/Sexuality:Leaf-Peeper

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

I WANT TO. No idea how the hell I'm going to come up with the money for it or find a way to get to London in less than 11 months, though...

Spoiler

#80 Herr Joseph von Löthing

Herr Joseph von Löthing

AVENistor

• AVEN Members
  • 4,100 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Clingy.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:48 PM

Being a minor limits my mobility but I've got my dad thinking about it. If he says yes, then I have to convince my mom too but I should be able to go. It's close to my birthday so I could ask for it as my Christmas/birthday gift. *Crosses Fingers* I hope I can go!

Are there any arguments you guys can think of I can use to convince my parents to let me go?

'It's educational'? :lol:
Singular they me, bitch.

http://www.transyada.net - "Take absolutely everything you know about gender, chuck it in a bowl, blend it, and you get the transyadas" (Bristrek at Pride)

#81 tadkitty

tadkitty

Kitty Pogo Stick Champion

• AVEN Members
  • 2,298 posts
  • A/Sexuality:demisexual

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

i am planing on being thee as long is a can get good airfare and hotal kind of thing
*rolls around*
pronouns that are ok are they or tad please.

"If at first you don't succeed try, try again...then quit. There's no since in being a damn fool about it." W.C. Field

#82 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

So long as this doesn't clash with school or other commitments, I'll definitely be there!

I'm definitely interested! It's very close to the end of my uni term (this year's Pride London was less than a week after my last exam) but if I can physically make it I intend to.

I can't say for sure if I'll come or not. Iv'e been planning a trip to England for a while now, but like many others, I lack the funds. I hope there is no deadline for this list...I may end up signing up last minute haha

Being a minor limits my mobility but I've got my dad thinking about it. If he says yes, then I have to convince my mom too but I should be able to go. It's close to my birthday so I could ask for it as my Christmas/birthday gift. *Crosses Fingers* I hope I can go!Are there any arguments you guys can think of I can use to convince my parents to let me go?

I WANT TO. No idea how the hell I'm going to come up with the money for it or find a way to get to London in less than 11 months, though...

i am planing on being thee as long is a can get good airfare and hotal kind of thing

Yay! Welcome one and welcome all!

Chocolate, there's absolutely no deadline. In fact signing up at all isn't strictly necessary; if you know someone else who's going you could just tag along and find the group that way. Or follow the instructions we'll eventually post. It is very helpful though to know who's coming so that I can eventually exchange numbers with everyone, and have some idea of the no. of people coming and what everyone is doing.

At the moment the list is just an 'interested list' not a 'definitely coming list', so I'll go ahead and add y'all.

Don't forget to also post in the Worldpride map thread if you wish your city to be added to the map.

#83 Zjezdzaj

Zjezdzaj

Alphabet kid

• AVEN Members
  • 1,093 posts
  • Pronouns:She, He, It
  • A/Sexuality:Hetero WTFsexual

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

I wanna come!

I have no idea how though, I'm gonna have to go over my economy and how the heck I'm gonna get to England/London in the first place.... but I'm gonna try my best to show up.

That's right up my alley of Bonkers!

ASD + ADHD is like driving Ferrari without an engine but sometimes someone sets the jet fuel on fire.

#84 GeekGothHybrid

GeekGothHybrid

• AVEN Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

I've just come out of lurking specifically to register interest for this- it's too good an idea to not get involved in. :) Obviously I can't promise I'll definitely be able to make it, but chances are you can count me in. If I can get there, I will.

#85 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

I wanna come! I have no idea how though, I'm gonna have to go over my economy and how the heck I'm gonna get to England/London in the first place.... but I'm gonna try my best to show up.

I really hope you make it! Please consider posting your city to the map thread. We have a shortage of people from continental Europe!

I've just come out of lurking specifically to register interest for this- it's too good an idea to not get involved in. :) Obviously I can't promise I'll definitely be able to make it, but chances are you can count me in. If I can get there, I will.

Welcome to both AVEN and to Worldpride!

#86 emsana

emsana

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

I'm going to do my absolute best to come. It's going to take something insane to stop me but I know if I promise to make it something crazy will happen to prevent me!

But I am absolutely up for this! :D

#87 NigelFt

NigelFt

AVENger

• AVEN Members
  • 3,414 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Not sure ...

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

Seeing that there is a least dozen people I would love to meet in rl that has an express an interested in going, I 'll add my name as well!

The only thing I am not sure of is the march itself, as my little legs is not up to walking far now.

Anywho, hope to see you all there.
Posted Image

Per Ardua ad Astra

#88 michaeld

michaeld

AVENt Horizon

• Project Team
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:50 PM

I'm going to do my absolute best to come. It's going to take something insane to stop me but I know if I promise to make it something crazy will happen to prevent me!But I am absolutely up for this! :D

Welcome!

Seeing that there is a least dozen people I would love to meet in rl that has an express an interested in going, I 'll add my name as well! The only thing I am not sure of is the march itself, as my little legs is not up to walking far now. Anywho, hope to see you all there.

Yay! There will I hope be many other activities surrounding the march. Having all these people over in the UK is too good an opportunity to pass up. I'm about to start a thread on this.

If nothing else (and I'm sure there will be something else) we'll surely all go for a big meal after the march itself is over. Anyone who can't march with us for whatever reason will be more than welcome to join us afterwards.

#89 Lipbalm

Lipbalm

• AVEN Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

You guys need to book hotels and such like sooner rather than later. My uncle who works in London in a hotel says that everything is being booked up quick.

#90 Lipbalm

Lipbalm

• AVEN Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

You guys need to book hotels and such like sooner rather than later. My uncle who works in London in a hotel says that everything is being booked up quick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users