Register your interest here!

You guys need to book hotels and such like sooner rather than later. My uncle who works in London in a hotel says that everything is being booked up quick.

Thanks for that. I was about to make a thread on this.

I'll be honest. I think it's fairly unlikely all that many people will be able to make bookings this far in advance, unless they absolutely no for sure they're coming. But maybe some can.

Can you add me to the list? So disappointed I missed out on London Pride, but I really don't want to miss out on this! I know it's quite far in advance but I can't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to attend...

Im hoping to go. But, Im not sure I can afford to book now. I will have to save up until pride occurs. Is there anybody who wants to help there. Like share a room and then, if I dont make it, I'll just pay you what I owe you anyway. LOL. Idk, I really wanna get to WP and see me some Wozzy and Eamonn. :-)

I'm partially interested in going. :) I'll see if that will actually happen, hopefully...

• 2 weeks later...

I was pretty sure I'd registered interest already but it seems not to be the case. This must be remedied! I am indeed planning on going, and with any luck, I'll be able to - though of course it's pretty far in the future and who-knows-what-might-happen and all that.

Still! I'll be flying in from Sweden and it will be fantastic. Accommodation will sort itself out (I hope) since I presume it'll be rather more expensive than usual (and London's hardly cheap) what with olympics and similar rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to go, but likely won't be able to make it unless I can get a really cheap flight and accomodations.

Guest member31022

Just noticed the huge list forming in the initial post, and wow, guys, you're all fabulous.

If you're up for allies appearing, I seem to have aquired a boy and also friends who are pretty up for showing their support by walking with us - would this be cool, d'ya think?

Never done anything like this bafore, but you only live once, right?

Definatly count me in. I live fairly local, so shouldn't have any issue with transport.

I feel all giddy now!

I want to go to London!! And World Pride! I'll try to find a way :D I have almost 9 months, and if I could create a life in 9 months I could find money to go to London in 9 months, right??

Ill be up for this, I can get the train down easy enough! Never been to anything like this before though...will be an experience :D

I would like to go. I'm in the US, so I need to see if I can get airfare that won't bankrupt me.

Yes. I can come. i live near London so train or car, i can get there.

I would love to come! Money is a slight issue at the moment but hopefully I'll be able to get a job and save up enough money in time. I think that my Mum wants to come as well as an ally. :) :cake:

Oh man, if even half the people turn up we're going to have a beano!

Man I would LOVE to go to this. I really don't see how I'd actually get there/be allowed to go though :(

I thought about not coming to this thing but now that I've thought about it more..Yeah. I'm interested

I thought about not coming to this thing but now that I've thought about it more..Yeah. I'm interested

Yay ... *tackleglomps*

CastielAngeloftheLord

I am definetly going to try and come. Since that's sometime after I finish high school, maybe I can convince someone to take me to London as a graduation present. I know it'll be easier once I come out. Hmmm.....maybe I should start with the person who will be most likely to take me. Of course since I'll be 19, maybe I can convince them to pay for my trip and I can go by myself. I'll see how this all works out.

I live in London, so I'll probably be there (as accurately as I can say nine months in advance).

I'm going for certain. I live so close to London anyway, trains aren't an issue, and I really want to do this! Roll on July!