SAGE Test

UraNepu

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -350, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female possible Transsexual

NOTES:

•Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):

•Physiologic: arousal from the idea of having opposite sex physiology. This does not necessarily mean you WANT the physiology of the opposite sex, you just find the IDEA of it exciting.

--

GeekGothHybrid

It did identify that my brain's a bit androgynous, which is pretty much true, but all this crossdressing it insists I do is news to me. :lol:

Mind you, I do have a top hat winging it's way to me in the post...

Radioactive Goat

Your Raw Score is: -485, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Male person.

You appear to socialize in a masculine manner.

You indicated your were born Female.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

Hurrrrr

Your Raw Score is: -355, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Analyis: Female to Male crossdresser. (If I'm a female to anything, it's neutrois).

Notes: You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role. (Um, hmm)...

^analophillac (sp), is a synonym for Asexual. Though, I agree, it sucks that Neutrois wasn't mentioned.

Institutionilized

Interesting, actually. I never thought I'd be categorized like this. :lol:

I figured I'd be cismale or something akin to that, but the fact that I'm not isn't all that surprising. Although I really didn't think I'd be this. :blink:

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 340, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Crossdresser

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):

Physiologic: arousal from the idea of having opposite sex physiology. This does not necessarily mean you WANT the physiology of the opposite sex, you just find the IDEA of it exciting.

--

Okay, I DO think the whole crossdresser thing is off. That's never on my mind. ;)

abandoned account
Your Raw Score is: 345, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Crossdresser

NOTES:

•You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

Wow, this thing sucks. I'm cisfemale and have never doubted that. I don't crossdress and I'm quite comfortable being female. It's probably just confused because I happen to be good at math. BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NEVER GOOD AT MATH!!!! And they couldn't POSSIBLY be uninterested in relationships. Gosh I hate sterotypes. <_<

Your Raw Score is: -350, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Feminine

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

This seems to fit me a little. I do enjoy crossdressing and confusing people. Although, why does it discriminate against women who are good at math. They can be good at math.

iamnotforever

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 400, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Quite Female

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male possible Transsexual

NOTES:

* Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 340, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What's with all this crossdressing... I am good at building stuff and understaniding maps. Not really a crossdresser. I am in the right body already. :wacko:

EDIT: Sorry if I seemed a little bit rude yesterday. A little bit tired and felt the test were narrowminded compared to all the questions it asked. I get that I have some boyish traits, but I am pleased (luckily) with my gender.

Your Raw Score is: -375, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

--

Kind of accurate, actually.. I always get told that I act very masculine, but I don't think so myself 8)

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 295, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Masculine

You believe you have serious conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

NOTES:

Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

Seems accurate to me.

Your Raw Score is: -330, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male possible Transsexual

NOTES:

Sounds about right. Though I didn't answer some of the weirder questions. x.x

Your Raw Score is: 360, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a bisexual crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the binary nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role

Interesting! I've also done a quick look through the thread, and it seems like a lot of people's "brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person." I spy with my little eye... a trend!

nolongeronaven

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 425, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Crossdresser

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

Actually I believe it's pretty accurate, but I'm not really into crossdressing. And I don't really want to explore the female gender role.. I don't want to explore any gender role. But other than that yeah I guess it's about right.

Your Raw Score is: 520, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

I'll accept this.

Your brain processes are mostly that of an Androgynous person.

Again, I'll accept this.

You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.

Yeah, I can see this. I guess.

You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.

Spot on. :lol:

You indicated you were born Male.

Indeed, I did.

ANALYSIS: Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

NOTES: Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

My doubting whether or not I'll be able to transition successfully when the time comes is definitely true. Change MtF to MtN and I'll accept this claim in its entirety.

Yeah, a lot of these questions were kinda strange to me and didn't provide a good variety of answers to choose from. The lingerie question being an example of this. Where was the "I don't get aroused whatsoever" choice? D: Also, why am I speaking directly to the test here...?

I got an overall score of 295. Overall andro, my appearance is feminine, and my brain is andro, with mild conflicts. The conclusion? Female to male crossdresser.

Really, I'm just perfectly okay with my sexual organs disappearing and being a sexless being. In fact, I would be delighted if that happened. Sexual organs are more trouble than they're worth.

Your Raw Score is: 560, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

NOTES:

[none]

Hmm it's pretty accurate haha. But "your appearance is Feminine" ? I... you have no idea how happy that makes me, but I don't think that's true? :o aa I feel a little fuzzy inside right now

Also, am I really the only one noticing this? It's bothering me.

Question 123.

6yfmer.png

My score was -665, which makes me Masculine.

Blahblahblah everything's masculine, save for "a few normal thoughts about gender orientation."

Am I seriously the only one who got legit Masculine results in this thread?

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a statistical update from November. Why did I suddenly cross 'The Androgyny Bridge' into 'Feminine territory'. :ph34r:

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 390, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female possible Transsexual

NOTES:

Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):

Physiologic: arousal from the idea of having opposite sex physiology. This does not necessarily mean you WANT the physiology of the opposite sex, you just find the IDEA of it exciting.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 720, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Female person.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

NOTES:

• 2 weeks later...
Cinnamon Bear

That was an interesting test - I wish there weren't so many questions about arousal, though.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 480, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Normal doubts/curiosities about life as the opposite sex, but you generally accept your physical sex and gender identity.

NOTES:

Another Random Human

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 485, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

I already have a dislike for this test because it wants me to take measurements of my body when I have nothing to measure with and the image creates odd browsing behavior. I got to question 12 and quit because I can't find my ruler.

*Edit* But later I read through the questions and found the male to female stereotypes...strange. Especially in the mental processes field. I guess because I do well across the spectrum...making me gender neutral in that respect. Also the answers about getting aroused...do people really get aroused by weird things like housecleaning and tampon commercials?

But once I got to the question about Star Trek I instantly stopped reading and decided that I should go watch Star Trek instead :lol: So without further delay, I'm off to megavideo... :wub:

LiteralNovice

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Statistically, Homosexual crossdressers have no desire to actually BE the '+thatSex+', but usually engage in such activity as a parody or celebration of the opposite sex, rather than as a means of sexual gratification, enhancement, or stress relief. Many are entertainers in DRAG revues.

Your answers about your sexual orientation were contradictory. You indicated you are PARAPHILIC - attracted to something other than humans - but also attracted to people? S.A.G.E. assumed you are ANALLOPHILIC - not attracted to other people - and processed your answers with that assumption in mind.

As for the last thing, yes I know that was conflicting, but there was no asexual option, so I had to select homosexual. If there was an asexual option, I guess I could go back and select that.

It's a pretty useless test.

It thought I was a post-operative or in-transition FtM.

I wish. Thanks for that, SAGE test. Make me feel worse.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Statistically, Homosexual crossdressers have no desire to actually BE the '+thatSex+', but usually engage in such activity as a parody or celebration of the opposite sex, rather than as a means of sexual gratification, enhancement, or stress relief. Many are entertainers in DRAG revues.

Your answers about your sexual orientation were contradictory. You indicated you are PARAPHILIC - attracted to something other than humans - but also attracted to people? S.A.G.E. assumed you are ANALLOPHILIC - not attracted to other people - and processed your answers with that assumption in mind.

As for the last thing, yes I know that was conflicting, but there was no asexual option, so I had to select homosexual. If there was an asexual option, I guess I could go back and select that.

Anallophilic= Asexual. Or in other words: Analophilic is the option for Asexual. Though why they have analophilic as the Asexual option, instead of just saying Asexual, I'll never know.

LiteralNovice

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Anallophilic= Asexual. Or in other words: Analophilic is the option for Asexual. Though why they have analophilic as the Asexual option, instead of just saying Asexual, I'll never know.

Oh, I see. I tried looking for a definition but I couldn't find it when I took the test. Well I know for next time. c:

Your Raw Score is: -425, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You appear to socialize in a masculine manner.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

* Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

pretty much correct though i doubt i'd bother with surgery and if i did i'd just get rid of the girly bits, i doubt i'd add anything male... *shrug*

Archived