SAGE Test

UraNepu

some time ago I did a very long test about gender and I came out with results as "neither male nor female", for example I'm not multitasking like the majority of women are.

Do you know where you took this test? It'd be pretty interesting to try out.

apparently I don't remember the website, though if you google gender identity quiz might find it, it was a huge one with 160 questions

EEEHHH EDIT

found it!!!

SAGE test

ChildOfTheLight

some time ago I did a very long test about gender and I came out with results as "neither male nor female", for example I'm not multitasking like the majority of women are.

apparently I don't remember the website, though if you google gender identity quiz might find it, it was a huge one with 160 questions

EEEHHH EDIT

found it!!!

SAGE test

Seems like a COGIATI ripoff. Uses a lot of the same questions, anyway. Will still edit for my result later, because these things are kind of fun.

Your Raw Score is: 385, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Masculine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female possible Transsexual

NOTES:

* Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

* Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

-----

My commentary on their commentary: the only real changes I've made in my physical appearance to "look like the opposite sex" are longer hair and increasing my supply of "women's" clothes.

EEEHHH EDIT

found it!!!

SAGE test

Seems like a COGIATI ripoff. Uses a lot of the same questions, anyway. Will still edit for my result later, because these things are kind of fun.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

* Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

* Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

-----

My commentary on their commentary: the only real changes I've made in my physical appearance to "look like the opposite sex" are longer hair and increasing my supply of "women's" clothes.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 355, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Crossdresser

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

------

Interesting results. I've never heard the term "anallophilic" before and have no idea what it means, and I'm not sure about the crossdressing part since I've never worn traditionally female clothing.

It identified me as a female-to-male crossdresser. Kind of off-base, but whatever, it was fun. It did identify me with androgynous mind and appearance, which I guess is true.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 595, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Female person.

You believe you have serious conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young

ChildOfTheLight

Possibly useful note: this test doesn't have anything between "crossdresser" and "possible transsexual," according to its technical information page.

A Long Time Ago

Well, I took the SAGE test, so here it is.

Your Raw Score is: -320, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Quite Masculine

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

[none]

This came surprisingly close (considering the nature of the test, it was pretty lucky), though I have problems with a lot of the questions since they either don't have an option anywhere close for me or it is something I have a qualm over or don't get how it could possibly be relevant. Oh, well, it was fun to do, but nothing more than that. Not truly indicative of anything.

ChildOfTheLight

If you read the technical notes, it turns out that many of the questions indeed aren't relevant -- part of the reason they're there is to pad out the test to make it more tiring to take, and so to better circumvent any mental defense mechanisms you may have -- that's the intent, anyway. I seem to recall that this is a standard technique in psychological questionnaires, as is asking the same question slightly rephrased several times.

Of course, you're right that one online test isn't going to change anyone's feelings or decisions about this stuff.

A Long Time Ago

If you read the technical notes, it turns out that many of the questions indeed aren't relevant -- part of the reason they're there is to pad out the test to make it more tiring to take, and so to better circumvent any mental defense mechanisms you may have -- that's the intent, anyway. I seem to recall that this is a standard technique in psychological questionnaires, as is asking the same question slightly rephrased several times.

Of course, you're right that one online test isn't going to change anyone's feelings or decisions about this stuff.

It was fun to do and I would even say entertaining, but I am not about to use try to get any meaning out of it other than getting an idea of what was going on in the heads of the people who wrote it (it reveals a lot about that actually).

Silent_Silver

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -365, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Feminine

You indicated your were born Female.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Crossdresser

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

Seems pretty accurate to me.

• 5 months later...

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your brain processes are mostly that of an Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in an androgynous manner.

You indicated you were born Female.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as an anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

Sounds right :)

Vampyremage

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 340, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

* You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, and you know what's funny? In spite of being perfectly fine with my female identity (I identify as cisgender and am used to being addressed as "she") I got the highest androgynous raw score. :lol:

Your Raw Score is: -455, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

•You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

"Normal doubts about my gender identity" translates to "I identify as cisfemale for convenience and I couldn't care the less about gender roles". I guess my score is this high because I adapt my gender behaviour to circumstances and I can be girly or boyish at will, but I mostly keep neutral in neutral environments.

I'm a bit like the first poster, in the way I'd like to be seen as a person more than a girl.

I have a high androgynous score too. Here are my S.A.G.E Test results:

Your Raw Score is: -450, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Male person.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male possible Transsexual

NOTES:

•Your answers indicate you may be AUTOANDROPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):◦Behavioral: arousal via acting in a contrasexual manner

This is pretty much correct up until the analysis and notes. I wouldn't identify myself as a 'he' and I wouldn't really want to be in a male's body, no offense... After listening to the horrors from my dad about public male bathrooms in Europe, it dicourages me even more. Are guys seriously incapable of being hygenic? I know that this isn't true for all male bathrooms, but still... I just like activities that are stereotypically more for males, such as engaging in math or science, or playing video games. But like the above posters said, I would want to be addressed as a person, not as a girl. The funny thing is though, while I address my family members individually as 'person' I don't often do that for anyone else. Why? I'm not so sure myself, but I think it has to deal with the fact about who I feel to be normal. My family and close friends are normal, so I consider them to be people. Of course you guys on AVEN are normal too! But pretty much everyone else is the alien 'he' or 'she' to me. I'm weird like that... Of course, my definition of normal doesn't coincide with the majority, but whatever. Tests like these shouldn't really be taken seriously anyways. It all comes down to what YOU really feel, not a test made by somebody else. I still feel that I am agender, and I am completely happy being in a female body. I don't even mind wearing dresses on special occassions, but I do prefer wearing the comfortable, baggy T-shirt and jeans on regular days.

• 2 weeks later...
The Vampire Queen

I also have a high androgynous score. Didn't bother to copy and paste though :P

Makes sense, except the "possible female to male transsexual part". I'm fine with being female-bodied, but personality-wise I am quite androgynous.

Your Raw Score is: -535, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

Your appearance is Quite Masculine.True, hairy & bald.

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.Crossing my legs most of the times.

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.True

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.True( find my content)

You indicated your were born Male.OMG, There´s something between my legs.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

Your answers indicate you may be AUTOGYNEPHILIC. Your answers indicate you may fit the following type(s):

Physiologic: arousal from the idea of having opposite sex physiology. This does not necessarily mean you WANT the physiology of the opposite sex, you just find the IDEA of it exciting.

Hmm, seems like something is right here.Have planned on buying som female sportsequiment to hide my genitals.

Taken from Wiki :

Physiologic autogynephilia: arousal to fantasies of female-specific body functions

This is maybe why I like to be tucked when masturbate.And also my idear of having smooth body.Male upper & female lower.Could this be the reason why I think of myself as agender(neutrois).

Guest member25959

Your Raw Score is: 500, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

---

ANALYSIS:

---

NOTES:

Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

How lovely :P

The test was clearly aimed at biosex males though.

Your Raw Score is: 525, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

You appear to socialize in a very feminine manner.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

Oh geez. That describes me perfectly. I agree a lot with Arcanine though.

Interesting test, though not very subtle about which options were which result, and there weren't always options for aces and/or nonlibidoists. This was my result:

Your Raw Score is: 330, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

I did think it funny that they called me a crossdresser, when I only remember one or two questions about clothes. It is true that almost all of the clothes I wear come from the men's department, but I don't identify as a crossdresser, so that's interesting.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

NOTES:

Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

I couldn't follow the test at all. I have no way to measure my waist and the question that throws up an image for half a second and asks complicated questions about it was just indecipherable nonsense.

I lived for a year as a woman in the 1980s as part of an episode of believing that I was trans. In the end I didn't go through with it, although it wouldn't have made a massive difference to me, apart from the big nose and hands and feet preventing me from ever being convincing.

In the early days I did a lot of "I'm not X so I might be Y" kind of thinking. The fact that I didn't have a sexuality at all and was asexual took a wee while to figure out. I'd met a few asexuals in the mid 70s and identified that way, but still struggled off and on.

These days my gender doesn't interest me at all. I don't feel male or female.

Raccoonwolf

Wow, everyone's so androgynous... XD

I don't think this test is that good. It basically asks you "do you dislike your gender?" and then tells whether you do, lol. And it did seem very much targeted toward men.

Your Raw Score is: -305, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Female to Male possible Transsexual 
NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

I'm kind of glad of the results, and would be relieved about the socializing if I trusted this test, but I don't :P It didn't seem too well made, and I'm not sexual so it wouldn't work for me with so many questions about that...

Also, apparently my D to E cups are androgynous...

Your Raw Score is: 380, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

•Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

•Statistically, Homosexual crossdressers have no desire to actually BE the '+thatSex+', but usually engage in such activity as a parody or celebration of the opposite sex, rather than as a means of sexual gratification, enhancement, or stress relief. Many are entertainers in DRAG revues.

Your Raw Score is: 470, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

•Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

•Statistically, Homosexual crossdressers have no desire to actually BE the '+thatSex+', but usually engage in such activity as a parody or celebration of the opposite sex, rather than as a means of sexual gratification, enhancement, or stress relief. Many are entertainers in DRAG revues.

I don't think the "major conflicts about your gender identity" quite fits...

Some of the questions were unanswerable so I picked a random one or the middle. 25, 27, 52, 68, 89, 91, 102 (I put fascist because I like them lulz), 134 (I put no, but not because it's "too weird").

Results:

Your Raw Score is: -475, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

Wrong. I'm sure no psychologist or sex/gender expert would endorse this test.

BonesTheHeretic

Your Raw Score is: -320, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Aparently I'm very androgynous...hm.

Your Raw Score is: 330, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Everyone so far has come out androgynous overall. Is that a bias in the test or an actual reflection on the ppl here that have taken the test?

Also can anyone tell me what those questions about hearing things could possibly have been about.. spacial awareness?? I am deaf and had to leave those out (or chose neutral answers), they were very confusing lol.

Hilarious that it chooses your gender appearance without asking how big your breasts are!!

Captain Paige

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 685, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual, who is a serious candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery

NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young

that was quite fun to do :3 quite accurate too i would think ^.^

Archived