The Cuddle Urge

crazysally

Yes, I often experience that cuddling urge. Sometimes it gets really bad. I just want to hug someone and stop there. My ex used to say that was teasing him. I had to buy a huge teddy bear to sleep with and hug.

TheSleepyKitty

Boy do I ever get the cuddle urge. I feel the best sensation in the world (to me) is a loving head rub. They feel soooo nice~

awkwardace93

I get the urge from time to time, and my dogs suffer the consequences. ^_^ They're a lot more squirmy than a person would be but it's all good.

I have this cuddle urge :P but I don't really hug my friends too much, when I'm in a relationship is just perfect but I also love to hug my older brother (19 years old, I'm 18 ;)) and my mother, I still sleep with my mother sometimes :blush: and I love to cuddle with my brother and watch some random movie :D

• 2 years later...

Grrarrrgh why did I read this thread? Now I really really really want a hug/snuggle.

My friends are reasonably huggy but I'm super picky and won't cuddle just anybody... it's really hard to find someone I want to cuddle with who is willing to cuddle with someone who isn't a family member or romantic partner. My family is totally not huggy at all, so I'm totally jealous of everyone who has a ready available cuddly mum.

As it is I get cuddle cravings all the time and usually have to wait days or even weeks... it actually makes my chest hurt, I swear. Like right now... really want someone to come up and give me a nice long hug. Stuffies and even real animals don't cut it... gotta be someone who can wrap their arms around you.

SorryNotSorry

A cry in the wilderness...

I've had such a hard time trying to find a cuddlebug because the world of singles and dating isn't really geared toward those of us who are looking for love but could hardly care less about sex. Seriously, bear hugs are about as physically intimate as I want to get.

However, being a meetup group organizer, I'm in a position to do something about it...

Archived