You can only answer with a question

Guest member25959

Has anyone on AVEN actually ever bothered with permission?

Does the very idea of bubble tea creep anyone else out?

Does anyone else love almond milk bubble tea? Honestly, how could anyone hate it? If someone does have a good bubble tea recipe, can they be sure to notify me?

On a different note, has anyone ever heard of hot ice cream? Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you wrap ice cream in a layer of egg white meringue and then bake it so that the outside is slightly browned and crisp? The meringue protects the ice cream, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be delicious to bite into something slightly warm and crunchy on the outside but oozing cold sugar sweetness on the inside? How many people here would agree that just imagining that makes their mouths water?

• Like 1

And one question no-one has yet to ask: Does my bum look big in this?

May I answer your question with another? Do being exist natively on other planets? Is such a question answerable or is it a matter of belief until proven?

What does extraterrestrial life have to do with Glyn's bum? Wait...is Glyn's bum an extraterrestrial life form? :o

Does it mean my butt is big if NASA has a probe orbiting it checking for said signs of extraterrestrial life?

And more importantly, can this thread sink any lower than jokes about my butt? :D

ignoranceisn'tbliss

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you wrap ice cream in a layer of egg white meringue and then bake it so that the outside is slightly browned and crisp? The meringue protects the ice cream, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be delicious to bite into something slightly warm and crunchy on the outside but oozing cold sugar sweetness on the inside? How many people here would agree that just imagining that makes their mouths water?

Do you think I should try this? I think I should, but do you think I could with my minimal cooking experience? Should I get someone else to make it for me? Doesn't this sound kinda like a hot and cold ice cream cake?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you wrap ice cream in a layer of egg white meringue and then bake it so that the outside is slightly browned and crisp? The meringue protects the ice cream, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be delicious to bite into something slightly warm and crunchy on the outside but oozing cold sugar sweetness on the inside? How many people here would agree that just imagining that makes their mouths water?

Do you think I should try this? I think I should, but do you think I could with my minimal cooking experience? Should I get someone else to make it for me? Doesn't this sound kinda like a hot and cold ice cream cake?

Is that the same thing as Baked Alaska? Do you know, I've recently tried some fried ice cream? Is there no limit to what we will fry these days?

Trolley Girl

How can you "fry" ice cream?

Trolley Girl

Would you believe that the ice cream can resist the heat?

Can you believe that fried ice cream tastes good?

• Like 1

On a different note, has anyone ever heard of hot ice cream? Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you wrap ice cream in a layer of egg white meringue and then bake it so that the outside is slightly browned and crisp? The meringue protects the ice cream, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be delicious to bite into something slightly warm and crunchy on the outside but oozing cold sugar sweetness on the inside? How many people here would agree that just imagining that makes their mouths water?

Would you think less of me if I confessed I'd never heard of it? Would you think more of me if I said I think it sounds delicious?