Any asexuals like me, over 60?

biromanticseniorgal

Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, cavalier080854 :cake::cake::cake: I hope you enjoyed the meetup. Feel free to join us on the over fifties thread, which seems to be where most of us older folk congregate :)

• Like 1
cavalier080854

Hi Autumn Sunrise, I had a lovely time meeting 8 other asexuals, 3 were women, had some cheesecake. I'll have to come here more often, but the census keeps calling me, I love doing them even if I don't know what they are talking about.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

New here and in my 60s. Exploring the forums...

Good to meet similarly-minded people. Up to recently, I never knew that asexuality was a recognised area of sexuality. I only thought I was weird...Triple Yay ! I am not alone.

Never too late to come out !

• Like 6

LoneAngel welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂

Welcome, LoneAngel! Please enjoy some :cake: !

Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, LoneAngel :cake::cake::cake: Hope you enjoy the conversation and companionship here :)

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, Gypsy2! Have some cake! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: We have a great group of "oldies" so jump right in....

Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, Gypsy2 :cake::cake::cake: The fifties thread seems to be the place where most of us older folk congregate, regardless of our actual age, so feel free to join in there :)

Welcome LoneAngel. I often go by one of my nicknames, Lone Egg (long story....) I am almost 67, hetero-romantic who lives in western Mass. There is a local ACE meet up/ activities/ discussion group that I try hard to get to the meetings. Where do you live? I lived through the 'sexual-revolution' of the sixties, but never heard even a whisper about asexuality!!

• Like 1

Welcome, Danny_Smith and Johnny Rocket! Please enjoy some :cake: !

• Like 1

Hi, I'm a newbie on the block and just learning how the site works. I am so happy to find a place where I can relate to others. I have spent most of the last five decades feeling like something was fundamentally wrong with me. I am so glad to understand now and I feel it's better late than never.

I sincerely hope to make friends here that I can support and share thoughts with. I welcome your friendship and offer mine.

• Like 7

JohnnyRocket and Mountain Rain welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂

Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, JohnnyRocket and Mountain Rain :cake::cake::cake: I hope you both enjoy it here, and find some new friends. Feel free to explore the over fifties thread, which is where most of us "oldies" congregate :D

• Like 2

Welcome, Mountain Rain! Please enjoy some :cake: !

• Like 1
Autumn Sunrise

Welcome to the thread, Nick2 :cake::cake::cake: Most of the "oldies" seem to congregate in the over fifties thread, so feel free to come over and join the conversation there :)

Nick2 welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂

Welcome to all the new folk! Enjoy :cake: !

I was 67 in February; had a hip replacement in April. As my right hip is now 65 (or so) years younger than the rest of me, can I average it out and make myself 37?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Traditional AVEN welcome :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: to all the new members - welcome to the friendliest forum on the site :D

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Guess, since my last visit, I have been "promoted" from 50s to 60s. 1956 was a very good year! When I have time to stop by I will check both.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm coming up to 64 but am really 37 in a 54 year old body. Awaiting a camper van to wild travel all round the uk coast with my BT puppy. Love to meet up along the way but I'm a one to one person not keen on groups. I think there are loads of us older asex on here but, like me, too busy to be on FB 

• Like 3

When I retire, I am going to travel in my camper/caravan/whatever it is called where you live! Trying to afford a truck to pull it.... :D Must be patient.... (Um, what is a BT puppy?)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...