Don't you just want someone to cuddle up to in bed?

misscuriosity

Bed hugs and cuddles, on a wet Sunday morning, make you feel protected and safe, they really provide a tender, comforting, feeling of bliss, you are each others solace and strength, as together, you are more than whole, whilst apart, you are less than half. :)

Bed hugs and cuddles, on a wet Sunday morning, make you feel protected and safe, they really provide a tender, comforting, feeling of bliss, you are each others solace and strength, as together, you are more than whole, whilst apart, you are less than half. :)

You are a poet :)

I don't know why but I have a hard time sleeping with another person in bed. I love cuddling in bed and such, but I can't fall asleep like that. I have to fall asleep seperate from someone....but then I miss the comfort of having someone next to me. It's totally weird. DX

Andrewsarchus

I used to crave that sort of thing when I was younger but not anymore. I think that once you figure out that something is virtually unattainable (like a dirt poor person wanting to own a Ferrari or a yacht) you find other ways to fill that void (said poor person can get a cheap rubber dingy and go out on the water or simply find something else to do with his/her spare time). For me, if I want to snuggle up with a warm living breathing creature, I just wait until one of my cats climbs onto my lap or chest and starts purring away. Or cuddle up with one of my dogs. But as for sleep, I pretty much have to sleep alone these days (I wouldn't mind having the cats in my room except I have house plants, and cats and plants just don't get along at all) as I don't think any living thing that needs sleep and wants to stay still for a while could share a bed with me as all I do is toss and turn.

Oh, so much. This is why I want a body pillow so badly (or a giant plushie), to make up for it. :lol: Maybe, someday...

That's funny, because I hate it when people touch me but I love cuddles.

my ideal life:

me and my boyfriend cuddling in bed...while eating icecream, cake and cookies... while we watch some Anime in the morning or evening :wub:

i love waking up while he cuddles me >///<

Yeees I love that. But I always tend to have this *fear* that I'll end up having sex -.-

BUT if I would have an asexual boyfriend, and I would know it would stay with cuddling and nothing more, i would LOVE it!! Especially when it's raining outside, iiih ;D

I actually didn't until I actually cuddled with someone, best time ever! I like snuggling with someone else it is so warm and comfy. Maybe I just always filled that need by sleeping with stuffed animals or something... I don't know. But yeah, I love just sleeping in the same bed as my boyfriend, unfortunately neither of us can sleep all cuddled up but we like to do it for a while before we get really tired.

I actually didn't until I actually cuddled with someone, best time ever! I like snuggling with someone else it is so warm and comfy. Maybe I just always filled that need by sleeping with stuffed animals or something... I don't know. But yeah, I love just sleeping in the same bed as my boyfriend, unfortunately neither of us can sleep all cuddled up but we like to do it for a while before we get really tired.

same with me!! except i hated it at first xD (but i was to shy to say something)

but now i really like it and i miss it sometimes under the week =(

That's what I most often fantasize about. Just to be safe and warm with someone's arms around me... yes.

Bed snuggles are the best. Fortunately, I have a boyfriend to provide that. We don't get to see each other as often as I'd like, but when we do get to see each other it's huggles and snuggles galore. So nice and warm <3

my ideal life:

me and my boyfriend cuddling in bed...while eating icecream, cake and cookies... while we watch some Anime in the morning or evening :wub:

I could go for snuggles + cake + bed + anime.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

my ideal life:

I could go for snuggles + cake + bed + anime.

I could go for snuggles + cake + bed + anime. Ok ok!! i will go with the anime too, just if u let me join the to the snuggle time! :lol:

Qutenkuddly

snuggles + cake + bed + anime + FIREFLY! :)

There are some days where I wish there was a particular person to cuddle with, other days I just relish the fact I have a bed to myself.

This. ^

Taking cuddle buddy applications in Florida area!

I'm game.

Throw in some anime too as others have suggested.~

short answer: yes.

I sometimes even find people to cuddle with, but it always turns sour because I know they want more from me, and I can't deal with it.

but yes, cuddles are the best. I wish my sister liked cuddling. I have no one to cuddle with at all.

That's what I most often fantasize about. Just to be safe and warm with someone's arms around me... yes.

Seconded. I miss having someone to snuggle up with. :(

Gho St Ory Qwan

I don't know why but I have a hard time sleeping with another person in bed. I love cuddling in bed and such, but I can't fall asleep like that. I have to fall asleep seperate from someone....but then I miss the comfort of having someone next to me. It's totally weird. DX

Unlucky. I sleep best when someone else is cuddling me. I have insomnia though, so they can't get much hugs from me because I would rather catch up on my years worth of sleeping. But I do like pre and post sleep hugs... lol

It's nice to wake up half way through sleep to be in someones arms though. >.>

But it causes problems striving for such an innocent thing in such a sexual world.

The Great WTF

Unlucky. I sleep best when someone else is cuddling me. I have insomnia though, so they can't get much hugs from me because I would rather catch up on my years worth of sleeping. But I do like pre and post sleep hugs... lol

But it causes problems striving for such an innocent thing in such a sexual world.

I love to fall asleep cuddling when I'm in the right mood, but mostly I'm like farbo and can't sleep with another person close to me. Actually, I sleep best with someone in cuddling distance. I'll take a big king size bed and my boyfriend on the other side of it, close enough to cuddle if needed, a big dog on the foot of the bed, and some music or a tv to put me to sleep.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I love to fall asleep cuddling when I'm in the right mood, but mostly I'm like farbo and can't sleep with another person close to me. Actually, I sleep best with someone in cuddling distance. I'll take a big king size bed and my boyfriend on the other side of it, close enough to cuddle if needed, a big dog on the foot of the bed, and some music or a tv to put me to sleep.

It depends how they cuddle too. Some people don't want you moving around, in which case they're gripping onto you like you're their security blanket which hardly aids sleep. lol I mean, even holding hands can help me sleep. :wub:

lol I mean, even holding hands can help me sleep. :wub:

lol you big romantic :P

The Great WTF

It depends how they cuddle too. Some people don't want you moving around, in which case they're gripping onto you like you're their security blanket which hardly aids sleep. lol I mean, even holding hands can help me sleep. :wub:

I think holding hands would drive me crazy, actually. o.O

Qutenkuddly

There's something to be said for touching bums. :)

The Great WTF

*may or may not have just snorted orange soda*

FrozenCherry

Wow. Visiting your site and I see so much that is similar. Cuddling is a common fantasy in the girl lover community too.

What is "girl lover"?

Qutenkuddly

*chuckle* But seriously, it's all nice to be laying there with a woman cradled in your arms, resting her head upon my chest, or wrapping myself around her from behind, nuzzling the back of her head and/or slowly running my fingers through her hair, but, eventually, I want to be able to sleep on my other side, with one arm NOT pinned by someone else's neck. Sleeping bum-to-bum gives freedom of movement, but still maintains intimate contact; we both know we're still there should we need to turn over and cuddle some more.

chelseagirl84

Nope, none for me. I don't like people touching me. Why do you think I prefer long-distance relationships? Don't want to deal with that stuff. Oh, and before anyone gives that "maybe you haven't had it done right" line, there is no right way to do it. I simply don't like it. Besides that, I have a tiny bed, and I'm a violent sleeper.

Gho St Ory Qwan

*chuckle* But seriously, it's all nice to be laying there with a woman cradled in your arms, resting her head upon my chest, or wrapping myself around her from behind, nuzzling the back of her head and/or slowly running my fingers through her hair, but, eventually, I want to be able to sleep on my other side, with one arm NOT pinned by someone else's neck. Sleeping bum-to-bum gives freedom of movement, but still maintains intimate contact; we both know we're still there should we need to turn over and cuddle some more.

(I'm liking this super quote)

I hate it if it gets like that, it seems uncomfortable for me. Sleeping bum to bum sometimes comes at the risk of getting shoved off the bed :lol:

If I lie on my back their arm isn't pinned because I have a petite back with an arch enough for their arm to get out if they want to, so I usually sleep like that eventually.

Discussing this is making me want more hugs. >.>

Archived