Don't you just want someone to cuddle up to in bed?

misscuriosity

I want kisses too though, not just cuddles. And I think I'd want us both to be naked.

Cuddles I'm great with, hugs totally. Kisses as long as not French (my rule, nothing that does not fall under food or beverage goes into any part of my body) are ok.

That naked bit would be the sticking point. ;-)

I want kisses too though, not just cuddles. And I think I'd want us both to be naked.

Cuddles I'm great with, hugs totally. Kisses as long as not French (my rule, nothing that does not fall under food or beverage goes into any part of my body) are ok.

That naked bit would be the sticking point. ;-)

I want kisses with tongues. Pecks wouldn't be cuddly enough. I suppose pecks aren't completely useless - I remember a few years ago some girl kissed me on the cheek... that's a loverly memory.

I don't know if I'd make a good cuddle buddy. I'm not too thin - my stomach and chest are kinda padded with fat (I have a weird chest - it's a bit hard but I don't know if it could be muscle since I do no exercise).

I have a similar thing, been working out but still eating unhealthily/too much. It gives a weird body shape and feel, but maybe some people like padded muscles :P

I don't 'work out' at all. I usually only put on weight when I eat loads, but over this summer, according to the scales anyway, I've got heavier, but I didn't notice any difference in my appearance. I might just be clogged up a bit - my digestive system is crap. A couple of months ago I was feeling a bit anxious for a while, so I ate far less (and I didn't eat anything at night) and my stomach was really flat, even though I didn't lose any fat. I should stop eating at night time, but hunger makes it harder to sleep. I know I'm going really off-topic here, but I think I might have irritable bowel syndrome. My brother was diagnosed with colitis recently, which is similar (more severe though), so I suppose it's not unlikely that I've got something wrong with me.

I've been told I give the bestest hugs. Just sayin'...

This so much.

I have a friend who used to lay very close to me when I spent nights at her house. I even woke up once in the middle of the night and we were apparently holding hands, which I found to be pretty cute and comforting even though I don't like her at all in that way. I don't know. It was just nice. We still sometimes share the same bed, but it's become less and less frequent and less close, too. I think it may be because she has a girlfriend now, which I understand. Thankfully, they both know I'm asexual and understand that I'd never do anything to hurt their relationship.

But yeah, it's nice to have a slumber buddy. Sometimes I wish I could have a friend like that all to myself. Clinging to pillows just isn't the same.

I don't believe you. I think you need to go around to everyone on this thread and then we can all make an informed decision on that claim to verify the truth in advertising, you know! :smirk:

I don't believe you. I think you need to go around to everyone on this thread and then we can all make an informed decision on that claim to verify the truth in advertising, you know! :smirk:

Well, if everyone is willing to pay the airfare... :P

But yeah, it's nice to have a slumber buddy. Sometimes I wish I could have a friend like that all to myself. Clinging to pillows just isn't the same.

movie buddy too. I like couch cuddles while watching TV or reading books or just talking while listening to music.

:-( ok, I'm going to go hug my pillow now....

• 1 month later...

OH MY GOSH!! :lol: I wish for that so much. Actually, recently I had a sleep over with a guy friend, who I quite like, and we just cuddled. It was the most amazing thing... so much better than if anything else had happened.

I am a big fan of cuddling, however I think I'm running low on cuddle buddies :/

However, I'm moving into a share house soon so maybe someone there will be ok to cuddle with :redface:

I prefer couch cuddles to bed cuddles though, as much as I like sleepy cuddles I find it hard to sleep when theres another person there, but the cuddle is nice so it sorta makes up for it.

I am a big fan of cuddling, however I think I'm running low on cuddle buddies :/

However, I'm moving into a share house soon so maybe someone there will be ok to cuddle with :redface:

I prefer couch cuddles to bed cuddles though, as much as I like sleepy cuddles I find it hard to sleep when theres another person there, but the cuddle is nice so it sorta makes up for it.

Awwwww, if we weren't living on different continents, I would cuddle with you!!!

I have the same opinion on cuddling, and just moved away from my cuddle buddy. :(

I guess there's always Christmas break...

Archived