Worst way you've been hit on ?

Queen-Of-Spiders

Queen-Of-Spiders

I think for sexuals and asexuals alike, being hit on can be a bit awkward sometimes. I know it is for me, at least ! Needless to say, I've had a few pretty bad experiences. Out of curiosity, I wonder what bad approaches other users here have gotten, and how they dealt with them.

My most eye-roll-worthy incident happened when I was crossing a parking lot and passed a group of guys. One shouted out at me, "Yo, miss, when you gonna let me tap that ?" I was so flustered I didn't even say anything back, just picked up my pace and left. Talk about embarrassing.

The worst experience I had was when I was a freshman in high school. I was transferring schools and one of the top administrators at my new school put himself in charge of helping me adjust, transfer credits, and so on. He was much, much older than me, and seemed harmless, so I didn't think much when he called me to his office to talk to me a bit about school and how to help me adjust as easily as possible. I did start to wonder, though, when he began to pull me out of class regularly to come to his office to talk, as he would shut the door, keep me for an hour or so, and talk about non-school related things. I was too naive and embarrassed to speak up about it, even when he started asking if I had boyfriends, making comments about my appearance, and actually had the nerve to offer driving me to and from school. I started missing school often so that I wouldn't have to see him, which prompted him to call my house to 'see what was wrong.' He even called my house a few times after the school year ended, and I was terrified of seeing him my sophomore year - but when the new semester started, he'd been replaced. No mention of his leaving, no announcement, nothing. It was extremely odd.

Anyway, those are my experiences. How about yours ?

Happened at a coffee shop I use to work at. A guy separated from his friends, who remained close by to watch, and this conversation ensued:

Him: Hey, are you busy after work?

Me: Yes.

Him: Wanna go to a party after you're done?

Me: No.

There is a significant pause as his friends begin to grin and snicker.

Him: Do you have any friends?

Me: ...Yes?

Him: Would any of them like to go to a party?

Me: NO.

Though this next one's not really a someone-hitting-on-me story, this one guy, after making it known that he was in fact interested, asked me if I ate hair. I had to ask him what he meant and was rather horrified that he had used that phrasing to ask me if I was homosexual/bisexual. Then after we had been talking for a bit longer, he made some comment about how he wanted to settle down in the middle of some rant, which made me hide out at my friend's house for as long as I could.

I won't even get into the last guy who tried to hit on me when I worked in the coffee shop. Borderline stalker, that one.

Chickenpede

I was almost dragged down a flight of stairs by a guy at a party. This wasn't with the intention of rape mind you, it was his idea of flirting with me. He thought it was cute that I was so much smaller (and lighter) than he was.

Queen-Of-Spiders

Though this next one's not really a someone-hitting-on-me story, this one guy, after making it known that he was in fact interested, asked me if I ate hair. I had to ask him what he meant and was rather horrified that he had used that phrasing to ask me if I was homosexual/bisexual.

Good god, that's gross. It amazes me how tactless people can be at times, especially when asking about personal matters like this.

Ase of Spades

I've had three bad experiences, two of which were with homeless guys very easily three times my age. These are going to get kind of long so I'll spoiler them to save space.

The first one was when I was visiting my dad in California a few years ago when I was about twelve or thirteen, if I remember correctly. We stopped at a gas station by the air pressure machine (I think that's what is is. I have no idea) and there was this guy sitting there. My dad went inside for something and I opted to stay in the car. The guy loitering at the pump then asked me what my name is and how old I am. I didn't think much of it. I mean, I was kinda creeped out, but that happens everytime a stranger tries to talk to me so I figured I was just being paranoid for no reason... Then this happened:

Him: If I asked you, would you marry me?

Me: *brain temporarily blue screens* Uhh... No?

Him: Why not?

Me: I... don't know you.

Him: Well, what if you did know me?

Me: U-uuhhh... You're a lot older than me, and.... *trails off and turns away*

My dad came back a few minutes later and the guy just started up a conversation as if nothing at all had happened. I wanted to scream at him to go away and beg Dad to drive away as fast as possible. To this day I've never told him about that. I was scared and relieved it was over and I just wanted to forget about it.

The second time was when I was about sixteen or seventeen. I was doing charity work with a sister church of the one I attended at the time, and we were going to be driving around, handing out sack lunches to the homeless. At our first stop I gave a sack lunch to some guy and he went on his way down an alley, and as he was leaving I noticed he dropped his scarf.

Without telling the other workers where I was going or what I was doing (because I'm an idiot like that) I ran after him to give it back. Once I gave him his scarf back, he thanked me my breasts and then started asking kind of personal questions, one of which was my age. He guessed I was about twenty or twenty-one, so I thought Oh hey, he's just being pervy because he thinks I'm legal. Maybe once I tell him my real age he'll back off when he realizes I'm jailbait. That failed horribly, because then he got even more flirty and assaulted me with raunchy pick-up lines and offered to come ot my house and help me with my homework. I was so close to screaming, but instead I checked my invisible wristwatch and made up an excuse to get the fuck away from him.

Guh, I still get chills just thinking about that. I was afraid to talk to anyone other than the other church members for the rest of the day; I couldn't even look the people I was handing lunches to in the face, I was just so freaked out by what happened. It's a shame when charity/volunteer work ends in sexual harassment.

This last one actually happened fairly recently, not even a week ago (Though I'm not sure if it necessarily counts as being hit on). Despite having issues with social anxiety, I sometimes take the bus to and from campus when it's too warm out to walk or I'm running late. One day, the bus was packed and there weren't many places to sit, so I just took the first open seat I saw, which was between two older guys (One of which I almost fell on because the bus driver doesn't wait for people to sit down before it starts moving and I lost my balance). One of the men was drooling on himself and staring at me. I was already uncomfortable having to be around so many people and squished between two complete strangers, but having that guy just drooling and staring at me was extremely unnerving.

Even when I looked away from him, I could feel his eyes staring holes into me. At one point he asked if I wanted a bottle of wine, then asked what stop I got off at. I must have looked utterly terrified because a guy sitting directly across from me left his seat so I could take it (Bless his heart. :wub: ) As soon as my stop came up, I didn't even wait for the bus to come to a full stop before practically flying out of my seat and fast-walking as far away from the bus as I could. Then I looked back and noticed the creepy guy got off at the same stop. I was scared to take the bus for the rest of the week because I was afraid I'd see him again, or I would run into him on campus.

Queen of Spiders, I'm willing to bet that other administrators and higher-ups knew about his behavior and either quietly fired him, or transferred him to a poorer school district. The policy for sexual abuse or attempted abuse is usually to sweep it under the rug. I bet he was bothering other girls too...sad that that's how serious crimes are handled.

I've been whistled at, and had guys who were trying to flirt with me refuse to accept that I wasn't interested, to the point I had to leave my own friends to get away from them...but nothing that even compares to what you guys are saying. :blink: I'll continue being mostly invisible to the opposite sex, thanks...

The worst experience I had was when I was a freshman in high school. I was transferring schools and one of the top administrators at my new school put himself in charge of helping me adjust, transfer credits, and so on. He was much, much older than me, and seemed harmless, so I didn't think much when he called me to his office to talk to me a bit about school and how to help me adjust as easily as possible. I did start to wonder, though, when he began to pull me out of class regularly to come to his office to talk, as he would shut the door, keep me for an hour or so, and talk about non-school related things. I was too naive and embarrassed to speak up about it, even when he started asking if I had boyfriends, making comments about my appearance, and actually had the nerve to offer driving me to and from school. I started missing school often so that I wouldn't have to see him, which prompted him to call my house to 'see what was wrong.' He even called my house a few times after the school year ended, and I was terrified of seeing him my sophomore year - but when the new semester started, he'd been replaced. No mention of his leaving, no announcement, nothing. It was extremely odd.

That's really creepy...I think that goes beyond being hit on :S

Lady Heartilly

The most annoying incident I could think of is from when I lived in Florida and visited a karaoke bar fairly regularly because I love to sing. One of the doormen at the bar asked for my phone number the first time I went, and I actually did give it to him because I figured just having my number doesn't mean he'd know where I live and come stalk me or anything. That part all turned out fine. He just texted me occasionally asking me when I'd come back and sing, which I was fine with. Even though I knew he had some inappropriate feelings for me, I still chatted with him every now and then when I went there because he was just someone to talk to.

At one point, during one of our conversations, I mentioned something about possibly moving closer to that area because my school was there and I lived kind of far. At that point, he said very suggestively "Yeah, you should totally move up here! We could be roommates!" Then he smiled and thrust his pelvis toward me. I was so embarrassed that I didn't even know what to say. I'm pretty sure I just turned bright red and went "Heh . . ." Shortly after that, I stopped seeing him at the bar entirely. Not sure if he got fired or quit or what.

Qutenkuddly

When I was in my late teens, some semi-toothless woman in her late forties or so grabbed my ass whilst I was playing a game of Street Fighter II in an arcade. That threw me off my game! O.O!

Queen-Of-Spiders

Sketchpad - all three of those incidents gave me the chills, especially the second one where the man actually put his hands on you. What a rotten thing to do to you, especially after treating him with kindness. It sounds like you've had some awful luck in this department, I'm truly sorry !

Queen of Spiders, I'm willing to bet that other administrators and higher-ups knew about his behavior and either quietly fired him, or transferred him to a poorer school district. The policy for sexual abuse or attempted abuse is usually to sweep it under the rug. I bet he was bothering other girls too...sad that that's how serious crimes are handled.

It is very unfortunate that this happens. What was so scary about this man was how friendly, and even charming, he came off at first - me, the clueless new transfer student, thought, "Great ! An ally !" To think of him in a new school district, making someone else uncomfortable with all his personal questions and suggestive behavior, really turns my stomach.

Once I was at a funeral wake and this girl that I knew as a friend of mine wanted to come to offer her condolences. When she came, within a room containing my grieving family, she latched onto my arm and said that I looked very sexy in my jacket and started to be very possessive of me while in front of her boyfriend. I was upset and haven't felt like talking to her since.

When I was in junior high school I took the subway home from school, and sometimes I missed it and had to wait a while on the platform.

Well there was a hobo in that station, and I don't know how we started talking, really, the first time probably was him asking for money and me telling him I didn't have any. Either way he recognised me and we would chat and stuff, and he seemed relatively nice. A couple of times I even let a subway go by and took the next to chat a little bit.

I didn't have many friends in high school and that guy seemed nice and we talked about various things, nothing weird at that point.

Well one day he started telling me about how he should introduce me to his son, who would want to have sex all the time. I was pretty embarrassed and I think I just said "er, okay". Then he kept talking about how he was 53. And in the end he told me how he had a girlfriend but she wasn't jealous, all while looking at me. I became increasingly embarrassed and started stuttering that I had to go. Then the guy put him hands on my hips (he was sitting and I was standing) and said again that "she wouldn't get jealous". I backed away from him and was really scared. The subway arrived and I just jumped in there.

After that I avoided that station, I'd just walk to the next one, I just didn't want to see him ever again. That was super awkward.

Ase of Spades

Oh God, that's horrifying. :( I'd seriously panic if someone put their hands on me, especially in that context. I mean... wow. That's really scary. I glad you were able to get away from him.

I'm not sure it would count as being hit on but at my old job I worked at I had a really older guy stalking me (like 80 years old, old). It started out fine at first, I was being nice to him like I am with all the customers who come through my line but then he kept sort of coming in only when I was working, or if I wasn't at the register he'd wait until I was.

He came in on a Sunday (which I rarely worked) and started demanding to know my work schedule and whatnot from the assistant manager because he told her he needed to talk to me. The only reason they didn't give it to him, is because the guy didn't know me, or know my name so they knew he wasn't my family.

He then started harassing me, trying to get me to meet him at some point after work. He kept trying to tell me he had a job opportunity for me, and he only wanted to offer it to me, and I finally told him I wasn't interested in anything like that.

Poor guy, apparently forgot and came in the next time and started up on it again.

It got to the point I flat out told my managers I would not check him out, and if I saw him come into the store I was getting off my register immediately because the guy creeped me out.

To this day it still irritates me, not the fact the guy was a creeper, but the fact my store manager actually had the gall to tell me I should be flattered by the old man.

Flattered my ass, there nothing flattering about an 90 year old man stalking you and being creepy.

Why the hell would a person find a guy stalking you (at any age) flattering?!

Edit:

Actually, another bad way that I've been hit on, a guy was over at my old apartment hanging out with my friends/roommates and asked if I was "DTF"

Ase of Spades

Actually, another bad way that I've been hit on, a guy was over at my old apartment hanging out with my friends/roommates and asked if I was "DTF"

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what does "DTF" mean?

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what does "DTF" mean?

Down to fuck. It's been popularized by Jersey Shore, like so many other retarded acronyms I won't list here.

FrozenCherry

Now maybe TMI for someones :rolleyes:

I hate it every time :mad: If you do not even know me why you ask sex from me? :blink: More than once 2 guys asked me to group sex. Once 2 guys came to me, another said: If you give for my friend I give for you :blink: .... :unsure: ... :wacko:

Woah, your stories are terrifying. :(

Something like this happened to me recently. I was in my psychologist's waiting room. We were three : a middle-aged woman, a middle-aged scary looking man, and me. At first, the man kept looking at me and made little noises each time I looked at him. I felt so uncomfortable I started to text my best friend to make it looks like I am busy or something, so he wouldn't bug me.

Then the woman left, and the man came to seat next to me. At first he asked me when was my rendez-vous et with whom (there are both a psychiatrist and a psychologist) so I answered him as it already happened someone ask me that, to know if there isn't any error, etc. Then he asked why I was here ; I replied it's none of his business. After that, he wanted to know if I was here because I was in love. The question seemed so silly to me, I stupidly replied him a surprised "no". And he creepily whispered to himself "Sheeesh, she's not in love, she's not in love...". I seriously started being afraid. Then he began to ask how old I was, what my address and phone number were, and a ton of other personal questions, even though I didn't answered anymore and did as if he wasn't here.

I finally burst out of the room to hide and cry and wait for my psychologist.

Now my father comes with me, I am so afraid to see him again. He was so creepy, the way he talked and the way he was insistent... Plus although I am 18 I look like I am 14 or 15, so the fact he was so interested in me was made more frightening.

Edit : Oh noes why does it keeps happening. <_< Please, if a moderator comes by, delete this post, thank you so much. The delete button is nowhere to be seen.

Tabula Rasa

I've had three bad experiences, two of which were with homeless guys very easily three times my age. These are going to get kind of long so I'll spoiler them to save space.

The first one was when I was visiting my dad in California a few years ago when I was about twelve or thirteen, if I remember correctly. We stopped at a gas station by the air pressure machine (I think that's what is is. I have no idea) and there was this guy sitting there. My dad went inside for something and I opted to stay in the car. The guy loitering at the pump then asked me what my name is and how old I am. I didn't think much of it. I mean, I was kinda creeped out, but that happens everytime a stranger tries to talk to me so I figured I was just being paranoid for no reason... Then this happened:

Him: If I asked you, would you marry me?

Me: *brain temporarily blue screens* Uhh... No?

Him: Why not?

Me: I... don't know you.

Him: Well, what if you did know me?

Me: U-uuhhh... You're a lot older than me, and.... *trails off and turns away*

My dad came back a few minutes later and the guy just started up a conversation as if nothing at all had happened. I wanted to scream at him to go away and beg Dad to drive away as fast as possible. To this day I've never told him about that. I was scared and relieved it was over and I just wanted to forget about it.

The second time was when I was about sixteen or seventeen. I was doing charity work with a sister church of the one I attended at the time, and we were going to be driving around, handing out sack lunches to the homeless. At our first stop I gave a sack lunch to some guy and he went on his way down an alley, and as he was leaving I noticed he dropped his scarf.

Without telling the other workers where I was going or what I was doing (because I'm an idiot like that) I ran after him to give it back. Once I gave him his scarf back, he thanked me my breasts and then started asking kind of personal questions, one of which was my age. He guessed I was about twenty or twenty-one, so I thought Oh hey, he's just being pervy because he thinks I'm legal. Maybe once I tell him my real age he'll back off when he realizes I'm jailbait. That failed horribly, because then he got even more flirty and assaulted me with raunchy pick-up lines and offered to come ot my house and help me with my homework. I was so close to screaming, but instead I checked my invisible wristwatch and made up an excuse to get the fuck away from him.

Guh, I still get chills just thinking about that. I was afraid to talk to anyone other than the other church members for the rest of the day; I couldn't even look the people I was handing lunches to in the face, I was just so freaked out by what happened. It's a shame when charity/volunteer work ends in sexual harassment.

This last one actually happened fairly recently, not even a week ago (Though I'm not sure if it necessarily counts as being hit on). Despite having issues with social anxiety, I sometimes take the bus to and from campus when it's too warm out to walk or I'm running late. One day, the bus was packed and there weren't many places to sit, so I just took the first open seat I saw, which was between two older guys (One of which I almost fell on because the bus driver doesn't wait for people to sit down before it starts moving and I lost my balance). One of the men was drooling on himself and staring at me. I was already uncomfortable having to be around so many people and squished between two complete strangers, but having that guy just drooling and staring at me was extremely unnerving.

Even when I looked away from him, I could feel his eyes staring holes into me. At one point he asked if I wanted a bottle of wine, then asked what stop I got off at. I must have looked utterly terrified because a guy sitting directly across from me left his seat so I could take it (Bless his heart. :wub: ) As soon as my stop came up, I didn't even wait for the bus to come to a full stop before practically flying out of my seat and fast-walking as far away from the bus as I could. Then I looked back and noticed the creepy guy got off at the same stop. I was scared to take the bus for the rest of the week because I was afraid I'd see him again, or I would run into him on campus.

Sketchpad,

For that last spoiler, I would have mislead the guy by bypassing my stop and stopping at a public area, then start a conversation with a security person at a shopping center, and give them a heads up about that guy.

:blink:

Ase of Spades

Sketchpad,

For that last spoiler, I would have mislead the guy by bypassing my stop and stopping at a public area, then start a conversation with a security person at a shopping center, and give them a heads up about that guy.

:blink:

I wish I could have, but I was close to running late and I couldn't afford to pass my stop, then walk back to campus or wait for another bus to take me back. Plus, none of the stops are really in front of anything where a security officer would be nearby. :(

I can't say I've been hit on much (or if I have I've been completely oblivious, which is entirely plausible ^_^), but I have a bit of a creepy story for y'all.

I'm an art history nerd, so I spend a lot of time in museums. Luckily, my family loves them as well so I've been able to become rather well acquainted with quite a few museums out here on the East coast. I was in the Metropolitan (the one in New York), which is possibly my favorite. We had just finished studying classical greek sculpture in my Art History class, so I was desperate to go geek out, which I did. I'm proud to say I won nearly every round of my "guess the style" game, as applied to each statue. However, as many of you probably know, a significant number of surviving ancient statues are nudes. And one caught my attention, if only because it was a fantastic example of a technique we had studied in class, and I spent more than a few minutes admiring the piece and debating the style in my mind (I was too stubborn to check the text panel). I got so wrapped up in my head that I didn't notice the guy behind me until he spoke, pretty much just a few inches from my ear:

"Wow, they really had small packages back then. Glad I'm nowhere near that tiny!" complete with a sleezy smile and far to brazen wink when my head snapped around in surprise.

Now I had been paying no attention whatsoever to that part of the statue. However, very bad flirty jokes tend to set me off, since I find them neither funny nor cute, but generally lewd and annoying. I also tend to have space issues, where I don't like people I don't know or particularly like being too close to me. I practically had a panic attack right then and there as I turned tail and fled, and didn't calm down until I found my parents.

FrozenCherry

Woah, your stories are terrifying. :(

Something like this happened to me recently. I was in my psychologist's waiting room. We were three : a middle-aged woman, a middle-aged scary looking man, and me. At first, the man kept looking at me and made little noises each time I looked at him. I felt so uncomfortable I started to text my best friend to make it looks like I am busy or something, so he wouldn't bug me.

Then the woman left, and the man came to seat next to me. At first he asked me when was my rendez-vous et with whom (there are both a psychiatrist and a psychologist) so I answered him as it already happened someone ask me that, to know if there isn't any error, etc. Then he asked why I was here ; I replied it's none of his business. After that, he wanted to know if I was here because I was in love. The question seemed so silly to me, I stupidly replied him a surprised "no". And he creepily whispered to himself "Sheeesh, she's not in love, she's not in love...". I seriously started being afraid. Then he began to ask how old I was, what my address and phone number were, and a ton of other personal questions, even though I didn't answered anymore and did as if he wasn't here.

I finally burst out of the room to hide and cry and wait for my psychologist.

Now my father comes with me, I am so afraid to see him again. He was so creepy, the way he talked and the way he was insistent... Plus although I am 18 I look like I am 14 or 15, so the fact he was so interested in me was made more frightening.

Very Creepy :o

Don't know if this counts as hitting on <_<

At bookstore I was looking for cute stationery ( got an addiction to those :rolleyes: )

Him : Excuse me are you 20 ?

Me: No I'm 18

Him: Oh you seem like a pretty mature girl I thought you were older

Me: :blink: O..k then ( continue browsing through books )

He then went on to tell me that mature girls wore some brand of underwear that I didn't know and then went on to try to guess the color of my bra and other undergarments .

I bitched so loud in that store that day.

Mr Hat Tricks

@_@ You've all had such creepy and terrifying experiences!! Have condolence cake :cake:

I have had one experience which wasn't so much creepy as... well, really awkward.

I was helping my dad with the shopping after a four hour car journey and we came across some... eh... acquaintances of mine. We chatted a bit and I made my excuses (I was stiff, tired, carsick and hungry) so I could help my dad pack the groceries. Unfortunately a girl in that group (who was the president of the LGBT college society and my dad knew as much) thought it would be cute to pinch/squeeze my rear end when she passed by again along with a very large grin.

And my dad was giving me a horrified 'what did I just witness' look.

I would mind less if it wasn't in front of my parent who I think was more traumatised than I was.

Sockstealingnome

OP, that administrator story is really creepy. Thank goodness he didn't touch you or anything.

(Possible TMI as I don't know how to do that spoiler thingy) As for my experiences...

I've been asked if I was married on several occasions, not even if I have a boyfriend.

Once when I was in Vegas, a guy handing out fliers on the sidewalk comes right up to me and asks if I'd like to go to dinner later. Mind you, this man was in his late 40's early 50's and I was 16.

A guy asks for my number after forcing a kiss on me.

Recently I told this couple I was talking to that I'm asexual. They didn't believe me and said if I ever needed to experiment, no strings attached, I was welcome to try with them. So there I was being offered a threesome.

Once when I was taking the bus home, a guy sitting behind me asks where I was heading.

"Home."

"Oh, can I come, too?"

"No."

This old man who used to be a family friend and had seen me grow up saw me again about a year ago and said the dreaded words, "You've grown up well." Then proceeded to invite me to lunch while stroking my leg.

A typical "bad boy" who had a crush on me would only refer to me as "Hey bitch." Flattering...

Queen-Of-Spiders

Birdwing, I laughed so hard when I saw you linked the "Can I Have Your Number" video. MadTV has always been pretty hit-or-miss for me, but that particular sketch cracks me up every time ! That must have been so incredibly awkward.

A typical "bad boy" who had a crush on me would only refer to me as "Hey bitch." Flattering...

This one really irks me. I absolutely can't stand the trend of using demeaning names as terms of 'endearment.' I mostly just hear girls saying, "Hey bitch/whore/skank/etc." when greeting their friends, but I'm not too surprised to hear that some guys will do this too. Real classy. <_<

I think I have posted some of these before lol I tend to attract perverts/creeps old enough to be my father or even grandfather...I have the whole sweet and innocent vibe going on and even though I am 24 I look like I am still in high school...apperently thats a major turn on for some of those sickos out there...got a few new ones though!

Just the other day on Easter I was waiting for the bus I was going to the PO in the grocery store to mail off a bunch of packages from selling on ebay :) Well this older guy(like around fifty or maybe older I suck at guessing ages) actually sees me and REcrosses the street he is carying some alcohol and stuff from the gas station about a half block away from my bus stop...Well he yells over at me something along the lines of "are you running away from home?" Me not paying attention like normal was like huh? He yells to me again and comes back over on the other side of the street and trying to chat me I am playing with my phone and trying to ignore he asks if I was busy and I was like yeah I have to go to the PO and then hes like well I was going to ask if you wanted to party...(yeah I know what kind of PARTY HES THINKING!) So I am like no I am busy and finally he walks away...I am like really? Even if I was a sexual girl why the heck would I go "party" with some old guy I don't know!?!?!? I am an old pervert magnet I swear to god!

Cute guys my age? Don't seem to notice I exist...Younger guys never come up and start talking to me or anything! The only time I get hit on is when I am walking/waiting for the bus its really annoying...And those guys are all seriously suspect! I had one nice guy maybe around thirty or so stop when I was walking from work he started asking me where the nearest bars were I was tired from work and totally caught off guard so I was like ummm I just moved to omaha and I don't go to bars so I don't know...Anyway he was like yeah ok and I started walking away...I mean why would I know where all the good bars are? Do I look like I spend alot of time in bars(the answer to that would be just the opposite lol)

OK THIS NEXT ONE IS REALLY REALLY GROSS AND DISTURBING SO JUST A WARNING!!!

A couple weeks ago I was walking down the street and this truck pulls out in front of me out of a parking lot...Well my first thought it was wow what a nice truck...me being ace lol I totally do not pay attention to who is inside just vaguely realizing its a guy not even paying attention to how old he is or what he looks like...I cross in front of him and as I get to the other side he starts yelling things at me like "hey baby looking good nice ass want to come suck my ****? I was like WTF!?!?!?!? I can't remember all what he said I just ignored and started walking REALLY REALLY FAST to gt away...And I wan't even dressed remmotely slutty or anything I had a cute pair of jeans on and a baggy hoodie...Once again what kind of girl would respond to those advances?!?!? Did he seriously think that I'd be like yeah sure baby lets go for it!?!?!? What a JERK!

anyway I have more disturbing ones but those are the two latest!

Archived