What's your opinion of the penis?

never odd or even

I've always thought that the penis looks a little like some type of Fungi, and seems like I'm not the only one - My link

They've always disturbed me slightly, and put me off mushrooms :blink:

Those fungi are cool! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i suppose natures inspiration had to come from somewhere :lol:

those mushrooms are freaky :blink:

and funny too :lol:

Awesome! You can't deny the similarity. :lol:

I don't find penises disgusting but I don't want to TOUCH them! God, my ex-boyfriend showed me his and asked me to touch him and I just screamed in my head "take it away, take it away!!!". Fortunately there wasn't a baseball bat within my reach to slain his penis.

From the distance they are okay but it's ridiculous how proud men are of theirs. :P

no indeed not! check this out!My link :lol:

oh gosh, i was put through something similar, although i never actually looked at the whole thing :ph34r: ick.....

yeah, i dont get the excessive pride either :huh:

I find mine... incredibly inconvenient.

Being reasonibly well endowed i cant just tuck it away because the bulge is... unsightly, I cant just let it hang because if im not lowriding properly it can get caught then savagely twisted in my pants leg when i sit down or worse of all gets tangled up witht he twins :S

The biggest problem with it i have though is the women and to a lesser degree men. I mean men staring at boobs is a common joke approaching fact in popular culture but the women are just as bad. I make a point of sitting down these days when ever i have a conversation with girls these days so i can to their face not me tlaking to their face whilst they talk to my crotch >.>

RETRACTABLE PENIS FTW

though unlike alot of guys on the site i would probably go in for a surgery to at the very least chop it in half or something....

Edited by GirlDreamer
Double text deleted.

oh gosh, i was put through something similar, although i never actually looked at the whole thing :ph34r: ick.....

:lol: :D

Haha, they are so hilarious! You just made my day!

:blink:

I don't know whether to be disturbed or amused by this thread...

I'd go for amused, if it weren't for the cacti :blink: ;)

:lol: :D

Haha, they are so hilarious! You just made my day!

I had a cactus once that looked quite phallic, so I named it "Almost but not quite entirely unlike penis."

Only the cool kids will get the reference.

Stormy Wether

Sometimes, such as when absent-mindedly showering, I am surprised not to find one.

I don't mind those belonging to others as long as they keep them away from me.

At least human penii are not like cats' penii, which have spikes on them that keep them embedded in the female's whatever-it's-called-in-cats. Which is why female cats snarl and bite at the males when the males pull out.

That would really catch on your pants.

MerePeasant

Haha, amusing comments on this thread!

I have to say I don't find men bits very attractive. To be close is to gag. I'm not keen on any genitalia, though! I can cope with life drawing, but otherwise... yeah not a fan.

never odd or even

but the cacti are hilarious!!

but the cacti are hilarious!!

I believe the mushrooms and the cacti are what disturbed me, and everyone's response to them amusing. :lol:

In response to the actual topic: penis = squicked indifference. I've seen them and...touched one (though not by choice)...and I think they feel weird as hell and a little gross. I think they're just as ugly as female genitalia. I would never want one. I don't think about it too much though because I don't have one.

Member33070

*shrug* I don't go looking for what they look like, so I can't say for certain. I've seen a couple but I don't know enough about them to know if there's pretty ones.

The concept seems strange to have to shove things in your pants. Like when I wear the same pants two days in a row and there's underwear from the day before in there too accidentally. Weird feeling to have extra things in one's pants. (quote of the day :lol:) Um.

I think I prefer my parts.

ALSO, when I find my guy and if we decide to try sex, I would prefer if his man parts weren't god-awful huge. I really don't understand the fascination with hugeness and why some girls make fun of the sizes. I don't want to shove a freaking liter bottle sized thing up there.

sometimes it occurs to me that penises look very similar to sausages.

and under certain circumstances, feel rather like sausages as well.

Cooked or raw?

Guest member25959

sometimes it occurs to me that penises look very similar to sausages.

and under certain circumstances, feel rather like sausages as well.

Cooked or raw?

hrmm, good question...

raw, i think. raw sausages are more... eh, never mind. i won't be that gross. let's just go with 'raw' and leave it at that. :P

omg_cat.gif

I'd never remove mine, but I don't really like it, erections at random times can be annoying. I suppose it is a means of getting a good aim at the toilet without sitting down, but I could live without that. I also hate having testicles, they're too east to hurt.

Don't want one on me or in me though I can see it potentially making sex easier if my hypothetical gf and I were going that route.

I loathe everything between my legs. If I could get them removed, I probably would, especially my testicles.

• 5 months later...
nolongeronaven

They're... disgusting. If I could, and I had more than enough money, I wouldn't mind just getting it removed. The only thing good about it is being able to pee standing up. That's about it. Maybe I'll keep it for that :lol:

hollowed out feeling

I don't find them very attractive at all. In fact, sometimes they're quite nauseating :wacko:

does the penis care what we think? I'd hate to hurt its feelings.

Personally, I find 'em ugly. Doesn't stop me from being absolutely fascinated with/by them, though.

I find it advantageous to have a penis primarily to deceive friends into believing that I have a weak spot. Incidentally, a lot of my female friends are the type to hit me or deal dirty blows whenever I'm acting facetious, so I wear a cup in advance of when I plan to act silly. I'll even carry a walking stick around sometimes to knock on the cup a few times, gloating in my invincibility.

The downside is that the cup is quite uncomfortable to wear for hours at a time, so after advertising to the world that you wear a cup all the time, everyone eventually seems to think it's magically okay to kick you there with all your might. This does not bode well when you secretly take the cup off.

I'm torn between feeling amused and affectionate towards penises (penii?)and feeling grossed out. On one hand, they are super soft and look pretty alone and vulnerable. But then again, they also are ridiculous and odd. And I definitely don't want to touch them in a sexual way - playing with anything super sensitive that's attached to a person until it squirts out warm liquid is not my idea of a good time. I don't mind the actual penis so much as the fact that everytime I'm around one, it's expected that I get all up close and personal and do all sorts of things to it, like it's so irresistable. And of course, a lot of guys tend to think that their penis is god's gift to this planet, while it's really just a bit funny looking. :P

But the peeing thing? Oh my god, would I ever want a penis for that....!!

Wow, this has been an amusing... and disturbing... read.

The only purpose of the penis I can appreciate is how efficiently it allows me to void my bladder. Every time I see a public toilet, I'm grateful that I don't have to sit on it.

However, all fluids emitted from the penis are waste products and should, under no circumstances, be directed anywhere other than a toilet. I suppose the same could be said about the vagina.

Years ago a baseball player on the Seattle Mariners got hit by a badly-pitched ball. He was not wearing a cup and it was an awful sight, let alone how it felt to him. Baseball players are not known for their brains and he still refused to wear one after that.

However, all fluids emitted from the penis are waste products and should, under no circumstances, be directed anywhere other than a toilet. I suppose the same could be said about the vagina.

If you're talking about pee, women have different organs to do that. You're multi-purposed; we're multi-organed.

Under extreme circumstances, I would probably pour urine over my forearms and other sweaty areas to lower my rate of perspiration in desert environments.