For 30-somethings and those around that age

test account

Oh SWEETEX! That was really wonderful...I loved it so much, I almost cried, that was really great, really really really great! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

You have personally managed to make two of my mornings this week simply the best.

I had a scary dream last night...I can't quite remember it all, but I think I was smoking! :o

test account

Oh SWEETEX! That was really wonderful...I loved it so much, I almost cried, that was really great, really really really great! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

You have personally managed to make two of my mornings this week simply the best.

I had a scary dream last night...I can't quite remember it all, but I think I was smoking! :o

Oh I'm so happy :wub: (I stumbled upon it at work and i had trouble keeping the tears in too!)

Hey a scary dream about smoking? yucko. How's it going? Are you doing other things to de-stress?

@Bea, I love curried sausages! with potato mash. Yum!

I don't think the dream was too scary...I just sorta said that because it was about cigarettes or something, who knows...it kind of made me laugh when I told hubby this morning (last night I told him I don't remember dreams anymore...then I did!), he said he was dreaming about tearing shingles off the house. We need a new roof this year!

Actually, the electric cig. is working pretty good, I hold it and fiddle with it if I'm tense, and it lets you puff tobacco flavored water mist with a little nicotine in it. I plan on using that till the end of the year if need be. I smoked for 26 years... :o

Beachwalker

Oh I'm so happy :wub: (I stumbled upon it at work and i had trouble keeping the tears in too!)

Hey a scary dream about smoking? yucko. How's it going? Are you doing other things to de-stress?

Yeh it was cool, thanks Sweetex :wub:

I had just lay down and then I read ladies reply and remembered I hadn't watched it yet and so got up and watched it on the computer and I am glad I did.

The curried sausages were good and very popular with everyone :), we had them with rice as I had put potatoes and sweet potatoes in with the sausages.

Back in bed now with 2 dogs a pile of clean washing and a much reduced pile of paperwork!

@lady, hopefully It was a dream from the past.

CompassRose

I don't think the dream was too scary...I just sorta said that because it was about cigarettes or something, who knows...it kind of made me laugh when I told hubby this morning (last night I told him I don't remember dreams anymore...then I did!), he said he was dreaming about tearing shingles off the house. We need a new roof this year!

Actually, the electric cig. is working pretty good, I hold it and fiddle with it if I'm tense, and it lets you puff tobacco flavored water mist with a little nicotine in it. I plan on using that till the end of the year if need be. I smoked for 26 years... :o

Lady - it's not at all uncommon to have those "breaking my abstinence" dreams now and then for a while. The good part is when you wake up and get to reassure yourself that it was only a dream! I think the fact that it horrifies you when you are awake is a really good sign. :)

Beachwalker

Lady - it's not at all uncommon to have those "breaking my abstinence" dreams now and then for a while. The good part is when you wake up and get to reassure yourself that it was only a dream! I think the fact that it horrifies you when you are awake is a really good sign. :)

It is an awesome sign :)

So good to be back.How are you dirty thities doin.Who's got married?Any new jobs?What are people doing for Christmas?Jeez those Olympics were somethin else weren't they.America winning everything.Great Britain winning Silver in Fencing and of course,who could forget all of those screw-ups,like Train strikes,Electricity running out at the Closing ceremony and all tthe other inevitable English cock-ups.What was that Beachy........oh,just a FEW days.......man it's hot here :blush:

Missed anything?

Gives Dexm a big bear hug :)

You were missed!

Right back at ya B.W. :wub:

By the way is your Avatar(you of a thousand Avatars)really dry humping that other fella?

Yeh it was cool, thanks Sweetex :wub:

I had just lay down and then I read ladies reply and remembered I hadn't watched it yet and so got up and watched it on the computer and I am glad I did.

The curried sausages were good and very popular with everyone :), we had them with rice as I had put potatoes and sweet potatoes in with the sausages.

Back in bed now with 2 dogs a pile of clean washing and a much reduced pile of paperwork!

@lady, hopefully It was a dream from the past.

CURRIED SAUSAGES.WHAT THE WHAT.

Balti pies at the footy are bad enough,but that combination is like Lucifer and Davina Mccall rolled into one.E.V.I.L.

Midnight Lady

Our oak tree is growing little by little. :) 4 people, I mean, acorns have grown. :)

Jeez... I have lost my voice... :( But at least, fever is gone today! Hopefully, for a whole day (and forever)!

Midnight Lady

@Beach: Hey, Beachy, could you please give me the link for those banana fritters again? I guess I have lost the Word document where I saved it the last time! :rolleyes:

JICRtY-epH4

Is this gonna work?

Oh for the love of God,how in the hell,do I post something on here.What did I do wrong?It was there,i swear.

Midnight Lady

http:

Is this gonna work?

Oh for the love of God,how in the hell,do I post something on here.What did I do wrong?It was there,i swear.

No panic. :) You just typed Http twice. :) Here! Btw, it was LOL!!! :D

Beachwalker

Missed anything?

You were missed!

By the way is your Avatar(you of a thousand Avatars)really dry humping that other fella?

No no no no dry humping, more a distance gesticulation :)

Missed anything?

You were missed!

No no no no dry humping, more a distance gesticulation :)

Right I get you,kinda like Michael Jackson."Schamone eeehee oohhhhh"

http:

Is this gonna work?

WOW I DID IT.

No.No you're right I didn't do it.Nothing at all.All my hard work was me actually copying off of Midnight.

I adore that clip.It makes me giggle everytime and I swear I have seen it hundreds of times.All the intellectual comedy in the World I love it all.And in the end,"some bird falling ower"(that was the message I recieved when I first saw it)is Comedy Gold.

Midnight Lady

WOW I DID IT.

No.No you're right I didn't do it.Nothing at all.All my hard work was me actually copying off of Midnight.

I adore that clip.It makes me giggle everytime and I swear I have seen it hundreds of times.All the intellectual comedy in the World I love it all.And in the end,"some bird falling ower"(that was the message I recieved when I first saw it)is Comedy Gold.

No worries, you can have the glory. :)

Interesting, if she was fired after that or not?... How is her career as a model going?... ^_^

Hey, Dex, you wanna be one of our acorns as well? :)

Beachwalker

@Beach: Hey, Beachy, could you please give me the link for those banana fritters again? I guess I have lost the Word document where I saved it the last time! :rolleyes:

Hi midnight glad you are feeling better and got your appetite back! I didn't save link either but if you do an image search for Jamaican banana fritters you should be able to find them :), probably easier than hunting through the pages here!

I have a Gecko,who at the minute looks as though if I put my fingers into her Palace she would chew them right off.Of course that would require her moving more than 6 inches and people,that aint gonna happen,no sirree.To be honest I NEED me some scrambled eggs,so off I trot.And when ravenous beasts have been fed and Gerty too,then I shall slip into my jimmyjams,open the window(it's pretty danged hot for England at the minute)and let the cool air circulate,along with the obligatory fly,which will keep me up all night and see me swatting at it with Empire Magazine,by which time I shall enter slumberland.Not Sunderland,which isn't too far from me.And I shall dream of puppies and kittens,with pretty pink leads,frollicking in the rolling fields of England and I shall set out a picnic,with all sorts of goodies and wander over to the local public house,as day turns to dusk.And as 10:53 illuminates the clock I shall wake up and realise I have been dreaming.

Good night you lovely guys and gals.Much love.

Beachwalker

CURRIED SAUSAGES.WHAT THE WHAT.

Balti pies at the footy are bad enough,but that combination is like Lucifer and Davina Mccall rolled into one.E.V.I.L.

Have you tried them Dexm? :)

Midnight Lady

Hi midnight glad you are feeling better and got your appetite back! I didn't save link either but if you do an image search for Jamaican banana fritters you should be able to find them :), probably easier than hunting through the pages here!

Thank you! I want to try to twist this recipe since the idea of frying has stopped being attractive to me for a long time now. :) But sometimes, it is the only way to go. So, I want to see if I can bake them instead... :)

Beachwalker

I have a Gecko,who at the minute looks as though if I put my fingers into her Palace she would chew them right off.Of course that would require her moving more than 6 inches and people,that aint gonna happen,no sirree.To be honest I NEED me some scrambled eggs,so off I trot.And when ravenous beasts have been fed and Gerty too,then I shall slip into my jimmyjams,open the window(it's pretty danged hot for England at the minute)and let the cool air circulate,along with the obligatory fly,which will keep me up all night and see me swatting at it with Empire Magazine,by which time I shall enter slumberland.Not Sunderland,which isn't too far from me.And I shall dream of puppies and kittens,with pretty pink leads,frollicking in the rolling fields of England and I shall set out a picnic,with all sorts of goodies and wander over to the local public house,as day turns to dusk.And as 10:53 illuminates the clock I shall wake up and realise I have been dreaming.

Good night you lovely guys and gals.Much love.

Nighty nite Dexm and Gerty,

I think I have been to Sunderland many years ago, not sure will have to review my memory bank!

Do you pit cheese in your scrambled eggs?

test account

iframe>

I.G.I.V.E.U.P.

Just another hint, videos are posted using the media button, not image. In other words, you should see the url link wrapped in [ media ] and [ /media ] (without spaces). I discovered this by hitting reply on a post that had a video in it, and looking at the syntax in their post :)

Very funny too by the way--it made me chuckle.

CompassRose

Here's the link: http://www.thatssoyummy.com/recipes/jamaican-banana-fritters/

Someone (Beachy?) posted how to search just AVEN using Google: you put in your search terms, then add site:www.asexuality.org/en, and it only searches that site. Might as well make use of Mr. Google spying on us all the time! 8)

Nighty nite Dexm and Gerty,

I think I have been to Sunderland many years ago, not sure will have to review my memory bank!

Do you pit cheese in your scrambled eggs?

Cheese+onion in your scrambled eggs = Welsh rarebit :)

Midnight Lady

Here's the link: http://www.thatssoyummy.com/recipes/jamaican-banana-fritters/

Someone (Beachy?) posted how to search just AVEN using Google: you put in your search terms, then add site:www.asexuality.org/en, and it only searches that site. Might as well make use of Mr. Google spying on us all the time! 8)

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I saw Google several more times. Not only on this thread, but also on the forum. I thought it might be a user, but no, the name is not clickable. So, Google IS spying on us. :ph34r: