For 30-somethings and those around that age

test account

46 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

I would've been all about whacking that junk with a bat. :D

Or you could have 'accidentally' got it caught in one of your mousetraps

• Like 1
Elftober Country

So the topic went from photography to penises, at least they both start with the same letter. Let's not combine the two though :rolleyes:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, October Country said:

So the topic went from photography to penises, at least they both start with the same letter. Let's not combine the two though :rolleyes:

Which reminds me, modern communication technology makes me glad I don't date men. Too many of them seem to want to combine these, with other p words, like pestering. <_<

• Like 1
Elftober Country

At least that's something to be thankful for...:blink:

• Like 1

Yeah, really. Lately I've been reminded of many reasons to be thankful I've never been in the market for a typical relationship.

• Like 1
Elftober Country

I've also been pretty thankful not to be dealing with relationship stuff. I just wish I didn't have to deal with other people and their opinions about that. 

• Like 2

Last week, I took a gamble deviating from my route of 4-6 mies run as trial to testing out 8 miles. I felt fine and more than ever confident I could do a half marathon 13.1 miles. My "training" has been limited two times a week on the weekends back to back runs for a little over a month. I kept up with my biking to work and yoga. I signed myself up for one of the last half marathons in the area for the season. 

Today, was the race and I have completed a half marathon. I was mentally focused I had a plan and everything I envisioned ran smoothly. Cardiovascular wise it was a breeze, but my legs and thighs are radiating in the afterglow.  My eyes has been on this personal goal for several years and I am happy to complete it. 

Spoiler

I don’t endorse  what I did as “training” schedule. 

• Like 2

@njosnavelin, congratulations 🎊 🎊, great effort 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Snao Cone said:

Which reminds me, modern communication technology makes me glad I don't date men. Too many of them seem to want to combine these, with other p words, like pestering. <_<

These pictures never made sense to me. I just assume that the other person knows what a penis looks like...

Fun fact, I could walk a half marathon on any given day but let me run 100 yards and I'm dead

• Like 1
Elftober Country
10 minutes ago, Homer said:

These pictures never made sense to me. I just assume that the other person knows what a penis looks like...

I’m thankful to have never received such a photo :blink: The last time I dated a guy, smart phones didn’t exist!

A truly smart phone would understand its owner didn't want such photos and bin them :P

• Like 2

I don't get the dick pics thing either. What are the women supposed to do - applaud? Give it marks out of ten for presentation?

• Like 4

Marks out of two?? :P:P

2 hours ago, adam1978 said:

I don't get the dick pics thing either. What are the women supposed to do - applaud? Give it marks out of ten for presentation?

:lol: I think some guys are seriously expecting that kind of thing.

• Like 1

There is this page where people post their full body shots and viewers can leave a rating. A very attractive (former) friend posted theirs and it had written stuff like "gorgeous", "hot" and all that written all over it.

(I can't remember the page name though)

I sometimes read a Tumblr blog where dick pics are critiqued for artistic quality. It's very different from unsolicited private messages, though. Only one person does the critiques, and it's about the photography and modelling instead of the body part itself. It wouldn't appeal to most asexuals, I'd imagine, but aesthetic appreciation isn't ruled out by no desire to do anything with it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Snao Cone said:

I sometimes read a Tumblr blog where dick pics are critiqued for artistic quality. It's very different from unsolicited private messages, though. Only one person does the critiques, and it's about the photography and modelling instead of the body part itself. It wouldn't appeal to most asexuals, I'd imagine, but aesthetic appreciation isn't ruled out by no desire to do anything with it.

I am totally curious about this. 

7 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

A truly smart phone would understand its owner didn't want such photos and bin them :P

Some day. Some day. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, adam1978 said:

A friend told me she evaluates them for signs of STIs. :lol: 

56 minutes ago, borkfork said:

I am totally curious about this. 

I'll put the URL under a spoiler, though I'm not 100% sure it's the correct one because now you have to have a Tumblr account with certain settings to see it.

paperbackreader
12 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

I'll put the URL under a spoiler, though I'm not 100% sure it's the correct one because now you have to have a Tumblr account with certain settings to see it.

Someone should so spoof this tumblr and critique pictures of Dicks as in famous Richards, e.g. Dick Turpin, Richard II, Richard Feynman...

• Like 1

D pics work for some women. My friend mentioned after seeing a naked pic of a guy she met on a cruse that she regretted not "hitting it" while they were together on the ship. My friend is also a very horny person. Luckily for her, she has an equally horny boyfriend and the two of them boink like bunnies.  

I can't remember where, but somewhere I read (intended as a joke, of course) that the best response a female can give to a dick pic is to send a different dick pic back. No other response, just another dudes dick.

Anyway, told this to a friend when we had been drinking one night and she actually got one sent to her. We did indeed send a different dick.

Oddly, the guy never responded back to our pic :huh:

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Puck said:

I can't remember where, but somewhere I read (intended as a joke, of course) that the best response a female can give to a dick pic is to send a different dick pic back. No other response, just another dudes dick.

This is exactly how I would handle it.

• Like 2

Having a selection of those pictures on your memory chip brings a new meaning to a "dicktophone" :P:P

• Like 4

I don't think anyone gets sent NEAR enough unsolicited duck pics, honestly.

Check this motherducker out (spoiler for the repulsed)

Spoiler

baby-duck.jpg

• Like 6

Eeeeew, ducking in public :D

(I just have to mention that I used to know someone who had a picture of the downstairs area of their SO on their desktop. The file was titled "little guy"...)

BTT:

15bc9b92-duck-for-scale.jpg

• Like 5