For 30-somethings and those around that age

test account

I sense an imminent arrival of ACENESS.In a cakey kind of a way.

I do hope I get to hear some more whiteboy gangsta rap from cakeys hommies.

"S'up,Dexdawg's in da hizoose."

Ok...I heard, I think it was in chat once, that Mr. Google is on the site listed as a guest and maybe Yahoo also because they are the search engines used to access AVEN. I think. Why it would be on a particular thread though, I don't know.Hi Dex! It's good you're back. :)Did you tell anyone how much trouble I have with MSN M? Being in three places last night was kind of discombobulating. And this morning I tried to go back without any luck. I did manage to accept someone's invitation though...I think it was you Sweetex. :D I have a very tiny tech brain I think.

I did say hello on MSN. :)

Google and Yahoo index threads so people who type in keywords (whatever that may be), can find results from AVEN. And honestly, even though I visited the site via links from LJ before joining, it was a Google search that resulted in me joining the forum.

Good point Ace. :)

Oh my... :( Like in the best years of my childhood... The third night spent with fever (this is the worst part)... other "beautiful" symptoms in their "beauty" (as if several knives cut my throat every time I swallow)... I look terrible, sound terrible, and feel terrible... :( But the difference from childhood is that now I have to go to work, since my supervisor doesn't answer the calls, and I can't inform anyone that I am not coming... So, I am coming... *Walking Dead*Sweetex, and that person was arguing that being sick is a fulfilled and happy life... :wacko:

Sorry to hear you are ill, I didn't see you saying hello on msn, as I was in my email, sorry. :)

Greatest random insult of the week.One Footballing playing lad,whilst kicking said Football at his pal:"F**k off,you fat,skinny bastard".He then procceded to blast the ball at his mate,from about 3 metres away.And missed.A huge roar of laughter came from the boy who was being mocked and the rest of the crew.DexM was struggling with his shopping bags,but that piece of schoolboy tomfoolery,spurred him home.

Nice to see you back. :)

Yo rass clot mon, gimme sum skin, yas wicked, I'm tellin' ya, init :)

Roughly translated 'How do you do?'

Now I am beddy byes bound.nitey nitey, sleepy Mctighty

I would like to play a game.This may be a game we have played on this thread before and it may have included or been soley based around me.

Let me set the scene.I Mr.DexM,have travelled from the distant past,the 80's to be precise,in order to see what wonderfull technological advances,the folks in the future have invented and what the folks in the future(you,the men and lady people of this fine thread)use.Lets just say that I came on to this thread,dressed in Bermuda shorts,an army jumper with elbow pads and borstel breakouts,only to see three letters commonly used.MSN.Now,try explaining to this traveller from the past what this is.

Sounds like a good game,yeah?Anybody.No.

Yo rass clot mon, gimme sum skin, yas wicked, I'm tellin' ya, init :)

Roughly translated 'How do you do?'

Now I am beddy byes bound.nitey nitey, sleepy Mctighty

Man am money,innit

*whistles loudly,only to hear the echo reverberate around an empty thread room*

Nobody seems to want to come out and play,so I would like to welcome the night/morning shift,our Austrailian superstars and the other overseas dignitaries.Welcome.

I shall go to bed now.

Ta Ta-Dex.

p.s.this is the sort of random nonsense I come up with when I'm by myself.Yeah,you're right I always come out with random nonsense.I shall leave you with a quote I have been thinking about from a book I'm reading.We have some budding psychologists on this thread,so it may be something for them.

Conscience is the window of our spirit,evil is the curtain.

5_♦♣

This thread is in the Asexuality section of AVEN, not the community section.

i sometimes wonder if it should be in Just For Fun :)

I don't think think this thread is silly enough to be moved to JFF. Off-A, possibly.

test account

Greatest random insult of the week.

One Footballing playing lad,whilst kicking said Football at his pal:"F**k off,you fat,skinny bastard".He then procceded to blast the ball at his mate,from about 3 metres away.And missed.A huge roar of laughter came from the boy who was being mocked and the rest of the crew.

DexM was struggling with his shopping bags,but that piece of schoolboy tomfoolery,spurred him home.

Did you guys have the Fat and Skinny rhymes over there?

"Fat and Skinny had a bath.

Fat drowned and Skinny laughed."

Or this one:

"Fat and Skinny went to bed.

Fat rolled over and Skinny was dead."

There were heaps that went around the school yard. I can't remember them all. Probably for the best.

Oh yes and to answer your earlier question about getting this thread back on your content list: you can't :( I find it under New Content or the Older forum now. Boo-hoo! :(

Beachwalker

Beachy kept your seat warm for you, and your coffee is on the brew. Your slippers are with the newspaper.

Cheers you are a living legend :)

Did bacon and eggs this am. Been to the waterpark but everyone grizzly and grumpy bums today, so we came home and I put the 2 littlies down form a rest. I think Master 2 yo is getting sick and Master 3 year old has a phobia of bugs and their were beetles in plaque proportions at the waterpark today.

All peaceful now. Front page story here today about some new bum recognition technology in cars to prevent car theft. Our paper always has really relevant and current information in it, or not :)

Daughter has basketball game this afternoon then she is for a sleep over. She had a friend sleep over last night and moved her 2 fighting fish which abode in 2 separate tanks because otherwise they fight into my room because they were playing ??? Murder in the dark in her room. I wonder how long til she moves them back.

Oh Cakes! I saw you said hello...sorry about that. My husband was unaware that I am permanently logged in I guess at start up, I have now tried to show him how to put me on standby till I get home. I don't expect the instructions to stick, but we shall see.

P.S. He wants me to tell you all he keeps getting in trouble. Example...he didn't put the trash to the curb this week, when I showed him that it was so full we can't put anymore in it and asked him why he didn't ask me to put it at the curb, he said he would have gotten in trouble twice. :lol:

Midnight Lady

Thanks, everyone for your support! Yes, I was sent home, because this is the work of supervising the kids and their parents. So, I am contagious as the hell right now. Obviously, I couldn't be around the kids.

39.2 and I couldn't cure it for several hours. Then it finally dropped down (that's why I am here. I have an appetite finally, having something to eat and post some stuff).

@Sweetex: You put the whole MSN/Windows Live Messenger in a very nice format. :) So, I keep waiting for more peopl to join (Dex? :P ). Yeah, I know, it is confusing! As we talked with Lady yesterday, I appear to be an expert just because I spent a couple years communicating through these messengers (MSN, ICQ, and several others) with guys, and I enjoyed it, because it allows to talk to many people, but in all individual chats, so, it is like one-on-one communication! :) I will open my MSN tonight again. But no promise to talk, maybe, saying a couple lines - that's it.

As far as I understand, Sweetex, now you DO have this messenger? ;) Then all 3 acorns of us are waiting to catch you online... ;)

And as for the web page which disappeared... I have a very strong feeling that it happened because I used the actual name of this site and this thread in the title of the group! Maybe, it is prohibited... :ph34r:

Midnight Lady

How many acorns are there now M? Are you feeling any better?

Still 4.

Nah, I feel like s*... but at least, I can also feel that the fever went down!

Still 4.

Aw, I thought it was gone the other night. I hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow! I'm going to the PC now...

Midnight Lady

Aw, I thought it was gone the other night. I hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow! I'm going to the PC now...

I thought the same... Feel free to practice your online skills. :)

CompassRose

DexM - if that model had wolverine-type adamantite in her ankle, that stuff is much bendier than I imagined!

If we promise to supply a good tree doctor as needed, will you join? :P

I'm going to try to figure out the Windows live ID & the rest of it this weekend. Does anyone else get slightly overwhelmed by the thought of how many places they have accounts? If I didn't have a separate list of all my usernames & passwords I'd be lost. :wacko:

Cakey! Not long gone, but very missed. :)

Midnight, please get better quickly!

Now, having read through the day's posts, I'm off to bed.

Beachwalker

@lady I like your new avatar, did you draw it?

Must be about my turn to be off to bed. Night all :)

test account

I'm wondering if I should start a new thread called something like 'AVEN 25+ Coffee Shop' for the reason that this thread is too old to show up in your Content now. Also, I think the title change would be more descriptive of what the thread is about. I would then ask for this thread to be locked. What do you think? Would you all be in favor of this? Or would like to carry on with this one?

Whilst you consider, here is a Sims 3 update (haven't been able to play it for days, I was getting withdrawal)

We had twins tonight, Jane and Jake. Then F. confessed to cheating with his coworker, and fight ensued. I'm not sure if I should kick him out yet, seeing as how we have two babies as well as their older brother Tobias. Plus, he's better at taking care of the babies than my Sim. Anyone like to vote? :P

Screenshot-58-1.jpg

Screenshot-67.jpg

Screenshot-69.jpg

and this one is shameless pixelated nudity :ph34r:

Screenshot-63.jpg

Beachwalker

I'm wondering if I should start a new thread called something like 'AVEN 25+ Coffee Shop' for the reason that this thread is too old to show up in your Content now. Also, I think the title change would be more descriptive of what the thread is about. I would then ask for this thread to be locked. What do you think? Would you all be in favor of this? Or would like to carry on with this one?

Whilst you consider, here is a Sims 3 update (haven't been able to play it for days, I was getting withdrawal)

We had twins tonight, Jane and Jake. Then F. confessed to cheating with his coworker, and fight ensued. I'm not sure if I should kick him out yet, seeing as how we have two babies as well as their older brother Tobias. Plus, he's better at taking care of the babies than my Sim. Anyone like to vote? :P

Screenshot-58-1.jpg

Screenshot-67.jpg

Screenshot-69.jpg

Screenshot-63.jpg

lol

Awesome idea, I like the coffee shop name :)

Has your sim had a haircut too???

Your Sim looks miserable :(

Has she got postnatal depression?

If he is good at lookIng after the kids you might as well keep him! :)

test account

Hahaha yes my Sim had a haircut too, but its not quite like mine. She gets a negative mood around children, so twins is hard for her. Maybe that's why she looks miserable. Mind you, old Ftard doesn't look too happy either!

So you think I should hang on to him for a while? Okay I might do that, until the twins age up a bit.

So we've got one enthusiastic vote for a new thread so far :) Mind you, I just remembered I think there might be a similar named thread in Off A, called AVEN Tea House or something?

PS. Aren't the little baby Sims adorable? :wub:

@lady I like your new avatar, did you draw it?

Must be about my turn to be off to bed. Night all :)

I wish I had drawn it, I like it too. Night Beach! :)

Hahaha yes my Sim had a haircut too, but its not quite like mine. She gets a negative mood around children, so twins is hard for her. Maybe that's why she looks miserable. Mind you, old Ftard doesn't look too happy either!

So you think I should hang on to him for a while? Okay I might do that, until the twins age up a bit.

So we've got one enthusiastic vote for a new thread so far :) Mind you, I just remembered I think there might be a similar named thread in Off A, called AVEN Tea House or something?

PS. Aren't the little baby Sims adorable? :wub:

I'm ok with whatever you decide! :D

They are cute!!! They would frighten Mr. Lady Girl! :lol:

Screenshot-58-1.jpg

Screenshot-67.jpg

Screenshot-69.jpg

Screenshot-63.jpg

lol

Awesome idea, I like the coffee shop name :)

Has your sim had a haircut too???

Your Sim looks miserable :(

Has she got postnatal depression?

If he is good at lookIng after the kids you might as well keep him! :)

For a second there I thought Mrs.Simm was throwing that baby down the stairs.I read the postnatal depression line from Beachy and paniced. :huh:

I like the coffee shop name I think it is very apt,as we have a few coffee lovers on here and hopefully the aroma wafting around the forum will entice others in.

DexM - if that model had wolverine-type adamantite in her ankle, that stuff is much bendier than I imagined!

If we promise to supply a good tree doctor as needed, will you join? :P

I'm going to try to figure out the Windows live ID & the rest of it this weekend. Does anyone else get slightly overwhelmed by the thought of how many places they have accounts? If I didn't have a separate list of all my usernames & passwords I'd be lost. :wacko:

Cakey! Not long gone, but very missed. :)

Midnight, please get better quickly!

Now, having read through the day's posts, I'm off to bed.

@CompassRose.I'm afraid the days of WEAPON X and William Striker,hit the skeletal rebuilding process quite hard.The industry took a huge hit and so to lessen the damage/defacit,they employed "The Blob" as CEO.His idea was to put some of his DNA into the Adamantium mix,thus enabling it to become softer,stretchier,more pliable,but retaining it's immense toughness.It worked and the company began to run a profit in 2009.

I use the same 2 passwords for every account I have.From Amazon to Simply cigars to figure four weekly.About a dozen websites.The only thing then,is remembering WHICH of the 2 passwords I used.

Only if the tree doctor is AVEN approved ;)

The Anus/artist is currently belting/killing out a song from his male voice choir repertoire.I shit you not,I am sitting here with my headphones on,with nothing actually coming through,it is THAT BAD.He may have had something 5 years ago,but whatever it was has most certainly gone.The choir used to be one of the best in the country,so they said,packing out The Royal Albert Hall and doing regular concerts.Now they barely fill church halls every 4 months.To be honest if that is the output I can see why.

Greatest random insult of the week.

One Footballing playing lad,whilst kicking said Football at his pal:"F**k off,you fat,skinny bastard".He then procceded to blast the ball at his mate,from about 3 metres away.And missed.A huge roar of laughter came from the boy who was being mocked and the rest of the crew.

DexM was struggling with his shopping bags,but that piece of schoolboy tomfoolery,spurred him home.

Did you guys have the Fat and Skinny rhymes over there?

"Fat and Skinny had a bath.

Fat drowned and Skinny laughed."

Or this one:

"Fat and Skinny went to bed.

Fat rolled over and Skinny was dead."

There were heaps that went around the school yard. I can't remember them all. Probably for the best.

Oh yes and to answer your earlier question about getting this thread back on your content list: you can't :( I find it under New Content or the Older forum now. Boo-hoo! :(

Oh yeah we had all sorts of Fatty and Skinny stories :lol: .Hot air balloons,dinghys,planes,the lot.We loved them.I am always suprised how many similarites the English and Austrailians have when it comes to things like this.How did that go from one country to the other side of the world.Brilliant.

I shall just have to cope without this thread in my contents list.It's wrong.Wrong I tell thee.

Still 4.

Midnight do you think your immune system may have taken a beating,due to the sudden diet change.I do so hope you're feeling better today. :)