salvador dali

(SP)

I know I keep finding weird and obscure stuff, i think i like the world watch section best, and i'm always on close watch looking for more

SO i found this blurb on salvador dali, the surrealist artist, he looked like this dali61a.jpg

and he's most famous for melting clock pictures disintegration_large.jpg

So this is what i found http://anecdotage.com/index.php?aid=4952

and i found it from here http://anecdotage.com/browse.php?term=sex

• 8 months later...
Live R Perfect

Tanzabus: If you do a Google image-search then you'll find images of most of Dali's work out there on the net. I posted some of his work here ("Dream caused by the flight of a bee around a pomegranate a second before awakening" in particular) but I can't remember where the thread is at this very moment.

I love Dali's work too, and also have a huge print of "Metamorphosis of Narcissus" in my house! :D

Live R Perfect

No problem! 8)

The one you're talking about, is that the one with a man breaking out of a huge egg that has the outlines of the continents on it?

"Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory" and "Persistence of Memory" I think are my two favorites of Dali's painting. :)

I like seeing the new ones that I hadn't seen before. (I had only really seen the melting clock one before.) Gee, there's a whole art museum on this Internet in addition to the library/newsstand concept? Just what I need, another reason not to leave the house...

dave

I want it as wallpaper! Where do ya get it?

That said, I feel compelled to mention I feel they've lost their edge the last couple of seasons. : ( I think the point where I really realized this was when Flanders slept with a woman [whom he was not married to] last season. IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT FLANDERS! ::ahem::

Sorry, my "edit" was adding that second part...I didn't know you'd be so fast Liver! And my second "edit" is adding this explanation..

JKReagan99 - "Apparition of Face and Fruit Dish on a Beach" Thats ones cool too, sept I could swear that the one you posted is reversed :?
it may be, next time I'm at the Atheneum I'll check to see what direction it is, I havn't been in a while... :roll:
Heh, I might be wrong, I could just of sworn the dog was facing the other way. :P

It is cropped a bit up there, but that is the way it faces. Until a few weeks ago it was on loan to one of the small private museums down here with a bucket of other WA stuff, and I went to the show just to see that. The dog faces to the right as you view it.

boa

Archived