"Not Getting laid tonight?"

Siggy

What about people who don't want to have a cock in their hand? I mean, I'm sure there are some ladies out there who like sex but don't like to do that just as there are women who like sex but not oral.

(I'm only talking about hetero sex because that's what the author was talking about, by the way.)

Also, as an asexual, hearing that phrase "cock they'll have in hand" was personally disturbing to me. *shudder* My hands are not for that!

I think you're well on your way to over-thinking the article here. This phrase was clearly used to add some humour to the article, not to seriously imply all women who like having sex have cock in their hand.

sinisterporpoise

In all fairness only one or 2 Asexual journalists writing about Asexual issues exist in the United States right now. The author would have taken this angle whether you agreed with it or not. It's meant to be a humorous piece and should not be taken seriously.

In all fairness only one or 2 Asexual journalists writing about Asexual issues exist in the United States right now. The author would have taken this angle whether you agreed with it or not. It's meant to be a humorous piece and should not be taken seriously.

This article clearly aims at educating people about asexuality, but there are plenty of factual errors in it. I think it's obvious it was meant to be informative, with a bit of humor added. Therefore, any criticism was welcomed by her. The writer has been talking with several people now and has shown that she appreciates all the feedback. I think it was great for her to write about this subject, but the errors and misconceptions were a bit troubling. I can only hope she has a better understanding of asexuality now.