£100 PAID TO INTERVIEWEES

serenissima

Would you be happy to be interviewed by the Daily Mirror about platonic and celibate relationship? The paper is looking for single men and women, and couples, of any age and any orientation.

The fee payable is £100 plus expenses, the interview is over the phone, and Platonicpartners will give four months free FULL Membership as our thank you for agreeing to the interview.

Please mail suzie@platonicpartners.co.uk if you would like to take part!

Warm wishes in this cold weather!

Suzie

Herr Joseph von Löthing

You say it's for the mirror, but it seems that this website, platonic partners, is paying the fee. Am I to understand this is for marketing purposes?

platonic and celibate relationship?

single men and women

I'm... confused. They want singles to interview about relationships?

I find that it is the Daily Mirror suspicious in the first place.

ShahidAfridiBOOMBOOM

To wineblood;

Well you could be single but still have experience of being in a past relationship to draw on, (or your views on looking for/wanting one)

Is this limited to UK people, then? *Looks up exchange rate*

Interesting, but would this apply only to those living in the UK? How about those who are interested but live outside the UK? o.O

ShahidAfridiBOOMBOOM

Well I had an interview with the woman from The Mirror just now. It went well I think, she was really nice, but it's all of a bit haze so God knows how I'll come across. I'm panicking a bit now though cos somehow agreed for them to use my real name and to come round to take a photo, which seemed fine at the time but I'm getting anxious about now so I might back out of that part, we'll see.

Archived