..so what have I missed?

ProdeFemme

I'm not feelin' the new (at least to me) board layout too well, but I suppose I'll be used to it in no time :) My grand-dad got sick, RCC, then he died. It's been a long year, I was terribly close to him.

Sorry for my ninja-style bail, I know how I was, erm, well... loved around here ;) Hahaha!

Hope everyone is well!

I was wondering where you went, a few months ago.

Sorry about your grandad.

:cake:

I don't because I haven't been around for that long :P But I can say hello anyway :cake: *waves at ProdeFemme*

Hey ProdeFemme!

I hope this year is looking better for you, sorry to hear about your grandad.

Glad to see you didn't completely disappear! As CBC mentioned we're both living in Barrie now :)

Don't you disappear again you hear?! :P

Hey, Welcome back! I don't remember you myself, but I am a newish member.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. :( I know how you feel, I've lost mine 2 years ago.

What you missed:

Umm.... there is probably more but *shrug* I can't remember it all.

I'm not feelin' the new (at least to me) board layout too well, but I suppose I'll be used to it in no time :) My grand-dad got sick, RCC, then he died. It's been a long year, I was terribly close to him.

Sorry for my ninja-style bail, I know how I was, erm, well... loved around here ;) Hahaha!

Hope everyone is well!

How wonderful you're back! I have your cat pasted up on my desk wall and I'd just looked at it today and burst out crying...well, maybe not quite, but I did miss you! Condolences on your grandpa. :(

Ok, you've got a lot of time to make up for and there are some people to tell off around here. I can't do it all. Get cracking.

I remember you. Welcome back and have some :cake:!

Condolences on your grandfather's passing!

Hey Prode, good to see you back :cake: and sorry to hear about your granddad.

Plenty has happened here, but it been the same old same old, for better and worse. We've had some fun and some forum drama, gained and lost a few members and mods you'd know *shrug* yeah, just stuff...

Well thanks for all the welcome backs guys :D :cake::cake::cake: for all!

And thank you for the condolences regarding my granddad. As awful as it may sound, I'm glad it all happened within a year. His was very destructive form of cancer that responds to no treatment; I can't imagine him lingering just to suffer longer. Though I still miss him dearly.

GirlDreamer, as a green member you'll learn who I am real quick :lol:

While I sport a more somber character now, I'm still blunt; I try not to be but I can get caught up in subject matter and just state whatever is in my head at that moment. As long as you don't like to bang animals or children, think women are in any way beneath men or make flagrant attempts at gaining AVEN wide pity to feed a fragile ego then we'll get along just smashingly :lol: :cake:

As long as you don't like to bang animals or children, think women are in any way beneath men or make flagrant attempts at gaining AVEN wide pity to feed a fragile ego then we'll get along just smashingly :lol: :cake:

Ah, that's my Prode!!! Too much changes in this world; I'm glad you haven't.

As long as you don't like to bang animals or children, think women are in any way beneath men or make flagrant attempts at gaining AVEN wide pity to feed a fragile ego then we'll get along just smashingly :lol: :cake:

Ah, that's my Prode!!! Too much changes in this world; I'm glad you haven't.

You know it! :cake: :twisted:

GirlDreamer, as a green member you'll learn who I am real quick :lol:

While I sport a more somber character now, I'm still blunt; I try not to be but I can get caught up in subject matter and just state whatever is in my head at that moment. As long as you don't like to bang animals or children, think women are in any way beneath men or make flagrant attempts at gaining AVEN wide pity to feed a fragile ego then we'll get along just smashingly :lol: :cake:

Last time I checked I wasn't into any of those things, so I think we'll be okay :lol:

why are you fighting me * aka whatever

i didnt do anything :ph34r:

Well, when me and Sally can't find evil, we start to get bored... it's nothing personal, I assure you ;) :cake:

...and it looks like a promising relationship then GirlDreamer! Hehehe :P

There are many people to...um...correct around here, Prode. Get busy. Now that you're back, I won't have to do so much work. It's been a strain. :lol:

Archived